Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Bbnaija: "Angel Can't Come Between Emmanuel And I" - Liquorose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "Angel Can't Come Between Emmanuel And I" - Liquorose (606 Views)

Bbnaija: The Epic Kiss Between Emmanuel And Liquorose While Angel, Cross Watched / Davido: 2019 Is My Year 'I Can't Come And Kill Myself' / 'no Intruder Shall Come Between You Too'- Kemi Adetiba To Banky W & Adesua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "Angel Can't Come Between Emmanuel And I" - Liquorose by MsDoris(f): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2021
BBNaija: "I Don't See Angel As A Threat To My Relationship With Emmanuel" - Liquorose Reveals As She Mentions Her Real Friends (Video)

Big Brother Naija shine ya eye 1st runner up, Liquorose, has stated that she doesn't see Angel as a threat to her relationship with Emmnuel while mentioning the few people she considers as her real friends.

In an interview with Toke Makinwa on show max, Liquorose was asked questions regarding her relationship with her love interest, Emmanuel and with other housemates.

Speaking about her relationship with Emmanuel, Toke Makinwa who had earlier asked Emmanuel if he had genuine feelings for Liquorose threw the same question at her.

In response, Liquorose who couldn't stop blushing revealed that she loves him.

Responding to Toke's question about the future of their 'ship' 'Emmarose', Liquorose revealed that their ship is not sinking anytime soon.

Visit site below for full update/ watch video;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/10/bbnaija-i-dont-see-angel-as-threat-to.html

Re: Bbnaija: "Angel Can't Come Between Emmanuel And I" - Liquorose by SumaRex(m): 7:27am On Oct 07, 2021
Dey dere dey deceive yourself

(1) (Reply)

Raina Huang Bio: Age, Height, Nationality, Partner, Net Worth / Lady In Oxlade’s Video Vows To Sue Him / King Wasiu Ayinde’s 101year Old Mother Storms His 65th Birthday Party (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.