Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos (35854 Views)

Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) / Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences / Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2021
Today, I was on hand to receive the Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Committee on Special Duties, Projects Monitoring/Implementation and Aviation Development on a tour around the Car Assembling/Manufacturing Plant located at Ikot Ukap Itam, Itu Local Government Area.

It is heartwarming to know that the committee was impressed with the level of work at the Plant which will create more employment opportunities for Akwa Ibom people. The collaboration between the Executive and Legislative arms of government in our state is one that aids development and must be commended.

The plant is being constructed by MIMSHAC/Merkavim Transportation Technologies and will produce commercial buses, waste disposal trucks, fire fighting trucks and private vehicles upon completion. It is a full package of Israeli technology which will produce stainless vehicles, suitable for Nigerian environmental terrain and roads. Our dear Governor, Mr. UDOM Emmanuel must indeed be commended for attracting economically viable projects to our state. With the project.

God bless Akwa Ibom State!

14 Likes

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Shedrack777: 8:42am On Oct 07, 2021
later now, the vehicles cannot be affordable to an ordinary nigerian

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2021
Contn 1

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2021
Shedrack777:
ASG are not clueless bro

9 Likes

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Fernandeswagger(m): 8:44am On Oct 07, 2021
This is really good.

But from the pictures I can see a large space more like a warehouse.

Where are the equipment and manufacturing tools?

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Prayfortheworld: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2021
Shedrack777:
How will the vehicles be affordable with the dollar rate.
Why do we hardly see innoson vehicles on the road, because majority of the citizens can't afford it.not like we don't like to patronize our own

14 Likes

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Rugaria: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2021
White elephant project! Hope I'm wrong..
Don't be fooled with innosons relative success in this field, this is a very risky venture that can only be managed effectively by well skilled private entrepreneurs. The constant changes in government and government policies will ultimately lead to the collapse of a venture like this as it will become a dumping ground for party rats as the guys in power start looking for jobs to keep the boys busy after elections. Even well established foreign car manufacturing companies struggle these days and are going for mergers.
Akwa Ibom government should rather reach joint venture agreements with some Asian conglomerates to site their companies in Akwa Ibom. Especially the House hold and agro related companies. That way they can invest in productive companies with well established managerial set ups, to produce for the Nigerian and west African markets..

22 Likes

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by skywalker240(m): 8:52am On Oct 07, 2021
Nice development if true.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 9:10am On Oct 07, 2021
Fernandeswagger:
This is really good.

But from the pictures I can see a large space more like a warehouse.

Where are the equipment and manufacturing tools?
Still on construction bro

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 9:11am On Oct 07, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

How will the vehicles be affordable with the dollar rate.
Why do we hardly see innoson vehicles on the road, because majority of the citizens can't afford it.not like we don't like to patronize our own
Exactly bro

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2021
Rugaria:
White elephant project! Hope I'm wrong..
Don't be fooled with innosons relative success in this field, this is a very risky venture that can only be managed effectively by well skilled private entrepreneurs. The constant changes in government and government policies will ultimately lead to the collapse of a venture like this as it will become a dumping ground for party rats as the guys in power start looking for jobs to keep the boys busy after elections. Even well established foreign car manufacturing companies struggle these days and are going for mergers.
Akwa Ibom government should rather reach joint venture agreements with some Asian conglomerates to site their companies in Akwa Ibom. Especially the House hold and agro related companies. That way they can invest in productive companies with well established managerial set ups, to produce for the Nigerian and west African markets..
Guy read carefully is a PPP scaling not AKSG owned ok .
Secondly u once said the same on Ibomair but now hmmmm

Lalasticlala front page

18 Likes

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by fnep2smooth(m): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2021
We need large company like this

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by EMAXIM(m): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2021
I will congratulate them when they are done with the project.

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Fernandeswagger(m): 9:17am On Oct 07, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Still on construction bro

Okay Bro.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Rugaria: 9:26am On Oct 07, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Guy read carefully is a PPP scaling not AKSG owned ok .
Secondly u once said the same on Ibomair but now hmmmm

Lalasticlala front page
You're right on that Ibom Air stuff. I did run my mouth on that one. Not only on that, I was against Anambra airport too. Thought governments should prioritize in times of low income. But looks like both the Airport at Anambra and Ibom Air are going to thrive... If so, I was wrong. .. I just think there are many other money spinning ventures the government can embark on to make money for itself and create jobs for the people. Not trying to rain on anybodys parade..

12 Likes

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 9:35am On Oct 07, 2021
Rugaria:

You're right on that Ibom Air stuff. I did run my mouth on that one. Not only on that, I was against Anambra airport too. Thought governments should prioritize in times of low income. But looks like both the Airport at Anambra and Ibom Air are going to thrive... If so, I was wrong. .. I just think there are many other money spinning ventures the government can embark on to make money for itself and create jobs for the people. Not trying to rain on anybodys parade..
Search for Akwa Ibom development thread and you will see all that you need ...

1 Like

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 9:36am On Oct 07, 2021
fnep2smooth:
We need large company like this
Exactly the drive

1 Like

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 9:36am On Oct 07, 2021
EMAXIM:
I will congratulate them when they are done with the project.
Ok that's fine .

1 Like

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Bblam: 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
cheesy
Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by BigDawsNet: 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ibom can actually stand alone

Sense is not far from that state

12 Likes

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by DropsMic(m): 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dope

1 Like

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Emu4life(m): 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
How about we stop shouting MANUFACTURING and call them ASSEMBLING PLANT that they are.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Quiny32323: 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
This woman wear koi koi show come plant.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Mukah1234(m): 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
How Akwa Ibom manage to get good government year in year out is something we should study.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by chloride6: 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lmao...

Hope this is completed though...

1 Like

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Blaqstick: 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
Innoson cars are expensive. Average Nigerians can’t afford this cars
Another ibom car coming in
Imagine 8m for innoson chai too costly

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Ibom can actually stand alone

Sense is not far from that state
That's the plan

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Finnese001: 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
Good one

1 Like

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Ushman333: 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
The dawn of true federalism bringing the best in every state. Adversity is the mother of invention. Nice one.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Extremely Clean Tokunbo Mack tipper truck for sale! #30m. / The Cars I Just Bought For A Customer..here Are The Details With Pictures / ➜ ➜ ➜ FREE FLOOD DAMAGED VEHICLE CHECKS➜➜ ➜ +234-806-036-5068 ➜ ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.