Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos (35866 Views)

Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) / Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences / Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Bighead9: 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ilaumoh:

grin

Correct Guy

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by MoneyTrees(m): 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
Fernandeswagger:

This is a sad perspective.

Do you reside there or you've stayed there before?

I pray it's not another white elephant project though. Hope the government will deliver on this one.
grin grin grin
Really very sad cos while youths across the country are gathering up their morale to say enough is enough
Whereas You see AKS youths rejoice to rush online & promote a project still at it's infancy.
BTW I'd love to ask OP for updates on the mega worship center ongoing
Or is their gov yet to empower his media aides to promote that one project?
A quick challenge: in view of the developmental strides of their gov, can OP list 3 companies resident in AKS with employees > 200?
He'll mention Ibom International Airport & Shopping mall grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Fernandeswagger(m): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
MoneyTrees:

grin grin grin
Really very sad cos while youths across the country are gathering up their morale to say enough is enough
Whereas You see AKS youths rejoice to rush online & promote a project still at it's infancy.
BTW I'd love to ask OP for updates on the mega worship center ongoing
Or is their gov yet to empower his media aides to promote that one project?
A quick challenge: in view of the developmental strides of their gov, can OP list 3 companies resident in AKS with employees > 200?
He'll mention Ibom International Airport & Shopping mall grin grin cheesy

This is deep bro.

Hope the OP will answer the questions.

Chai...worship center, is that one going to generate any revenue?
Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Toni19: 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
[q1uote author=Ilaumoh post=106519442]
ASG are not clueless bro[/quote]

Have you seen anything affordable in this world. Hustle o and make money. Stop looking for cheap and easy things. Hustle

1 Like

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by MoneyTrees(m): 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Fernandeswagger:

This is deep bro.

grin grin grin
I wish I could answer that but OP should be in a better position to
PS @OP before you mention me, your governor is my neighbor here in Lagos, I see him everyday while I'm out jogging grin cheesy
Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by MoneyTrees(m): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Perfectbeing:
The plant isn't completed yet but is taking shape
Who commends a football team for superlative performance at the start of the match just because their jerseys are beautiful?
Sign of asslicking & mediocrity
Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Fernandeswagger(m): 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
MoneyTrees:

grin grin grin
I wish I could answer that but OP should be in a better position to
PS @OP before you mention me, your governor is my neighbor here in Lagos, I see him everyday while I'm out jogging grin cheesy

You mean Udom is your neighbor in Lagos? And you see him daily.

O boi grin grin grin

How's that possible, considering he is working in Uyo.
Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Prayfortheworld: 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
jeffsummers:
Bloody lie. Innoson vehicles are not rampant on nigerian roads because we don't want to buy our own. 3million naira can get u a brand new innoson vehicle. But most people will prefer to buy foreign used toyota and co
That innoson suv given to white money is worth 20.4 million naira
Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by princejones(m): 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
When will the state government construct the road from Ikot ukap through Ikot Andem, Ikot uso Akpan to North itam which has never experience government presence except for for a single one block classroom incase of lkot uso Akpan. Help this people to also feel dividends of democracy. God bless Akwa ibom
Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by cletz991(m): 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ogun de kill you .did I quote you?
Ilaumoh:

All except you
Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Perfectbeing(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
MoneyTrees:

Who commends a football team for superlative performance at the start of the match just because their jerseys are beautiful?
Sign of asslicking & mediocrity
Mtchew... Abegi comot for here.
Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by na2016: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Incubator of hate and envy. You will still switch gear soon

I know you and your type. Go and read my messages again about this government.
Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Leo81(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
What I can see is just a ware house, where are the equipments for car production...
Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Mikekan30: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Akwa Ibom always on the news for good and great reasons.
A special and beautiful State.
A state with Class.
Nigerian's best kept secret.
Truly the Nation's Industrial Hub.

In 10 -15years time Akwa Ibom State will be the Face of the New Nigeria Industrial Hub displacing Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Godbless3(m): 12:35am On Oct 08, 2021
Manufacturing or assembly plant?
Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 1:29am On Oct 08, 2021
Fernandeswagger:

This is deep bro.

.The op doesn't have time for naysayers.. but just note that Jubillee syringe and king flour mill just to name a few has more than 500 staffs combine ...

https://jubileesyringe.com/
https://kingsflourmill.com/

Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by jeffsummers(m): 3:54am On Oct 08, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

That is one of the latest if not the latest.
Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by jeffsummers(m): 3:59am On Oct 08, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

We're not arguing go and price innoson vehicles come back and argue with me.
My friend works at innoson company
mitcheew. Its always my friend. Innoson fox is about 3m. May be it should be close to 4m due to dollar increase. But then 4m is not expensive for a brand new car
Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by jeffsummers(m): 4:02am On Oct 08, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

besides its an SUV. Innoson fox and innoson UMU are about 3.5m naira. They are normal saloon cars
Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Prayfortheworld: 6:11am On Oct 08, 2021
jeffsummers:
besides its an SUV. Innoson fox and innoson UMU are about 3.5m naira. They are normal saloon cars
And you don't own one smh
Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Prayfortheworld: 6:12am On Oct 08, 2021
jeffsummers:
My brother go and aquire it, is 4.8m now i asked my guy
Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Prayfortheworld: 6:15am On Oct 08, 2021
jeffsummers:
My brother go and aquire it. Is 4.8 now abi you no wan drive tear leather
Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by daveson2020(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2021
grin grin grin angry lol, who did this us?, Somebody is rejoicing in ordinary warehouse
Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Offpoint1: 7:16am On Oct 08, 2021
Fernandeswagger:
This is really good.
But from the pictures I can see a large space more like a warehouse.
Where are the equipment and manufacturing tools?
Are you supposed to put equipment in building under-constructions
Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by tonyson010(m): 8:13am On Oct 08, 2021
Fernandeswagger:

Very likely an assembly plant. But still a good one because it would provide employment for a couple of people. Both skilled and unskilled.

Yes it is good. An assembly plant should be used in the headline, nothing bad on calling it what it is.

Good development. Apart from the employment, it will go a long way in giving IT experience to students.
Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by jeffsummers(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

My brother go and aquire it. Is 4.8 now abi you no wan drive tear leather
Even if it is 5m, its still not expensive for a tear rubber. Camry muscle foreign used is about 4.2m now and people still they rush am. My point is Nigerians don't value their own. As far as am concerned, toyota, honda other japanese cars are not better than innoson cars. They are all the same grade. Mitsubishi produces the engine for innoson cars. I think it would be wiser to buy a brand new innoson than a used toyota or honda. If it were ford or benz, ehen i would know innoson is not in their league. Another downside of buy foreign used cars, many of this car dealers are wicked. A one time neighbour of mine buys accident cars that have been seriously damaged front and back, repairs and sprays them. When he is done, i swear you will never know the difference. It will be looking brand new. Such a thing is very risky. The brake of such cars can fail at any point in time e.t.c
Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Prayfortheworld: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2021
jeffsummers:
Even if it is 5m, its still not expensive for a tear rubber. Camry muscle foreign used is about 4.2m now and people still they rush am. My point is Nigerians don't value their own. As far as am concerned, toyota, honda other japanese cars are not better than innoson cars. They are all the same grade. Mitsubishi produces the engine for innoson cars. I think it would be wiser to buy a brand new innoson than a used toyota or honda. If it were ford or benz, ehen i would know innoson is not in their league. Another downside of buy foreign used cars, many of this car dealers are wicked. A one time neighbour of mine buys accident cars that have been seriously damaged front and back, repairs and sprays them. When he is done, i swear you will never know the difference. It will be looking brand new. Such a thing is very risky. The brake of such cars can fail at any point in time e.t.c
The question here is do you drive innoson vehicle?
Has it ever crossed your mind to buy innoson vehicles? Be honest
When you enter any of his cheaper cars believe me you will go for 2008 camry
My neighbor drives it and sometimes he regret buying it, some parts are not strong

I remembered the day i spoilt the door handle, i was trying to open it next thing it fell off.
If you don't drive his vehicle then you're just a hypocrite.
Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by jeffsummers(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

The question here is do you drive innoson vehicle?
Has it ever crossed your mind to buy innoson vehicles? Be honest
When you enter any of his cheaper cars believe me you will go for 2008 camry
My neighbor drives it and sometimes he regret buying it, some parts are not strong

I remembered the day i spoilt the door handle, i was trying to open it next thing it fell off.
If you don't drive his vehicle then you're just a hypocrite.
. I don't own a vehicle. But if i want to buy if i can't afford a benz, or ford or any German/Uk/USA Made vehicle, then i would buy innoson rather than any japanese or any asian made car. A friend of mine drives innoson and i have been oportuned to cruise in his ride couple of times. Its not bad compared to toyota, honda, kia and co
Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Prayfortheworld: 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
jeffsummers:
. I don't own a vehicle. But if i want to buy if i can't afford a benz, or ford or any German/Uk/USA Made vehicle, then i would buy innoson rather than any japanese or any asian made car. A friend of mine drives innoson and i have been oportuned to cruise in his ride couple of times. Its not bad compared to toyota, honda, kia and co
Lmao you're comparing innoson to Honda of recent?
You know nothing about cars honestly
Re: Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos by Prayfortheworld: 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
jeffsummers:
Forget say na our own, but come on bro you can't even compare innoson fox to Honda accord 2006

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

⛔⛔⛔Weekend AWOOF VIN CHECK!!! ⛔⛔⛔⛔ FREE CARFAX,AUTOCHECK,NMVTIS,EUROPEAN CHECKS / Extremely Clean Tokunbo Mack tipper truck for sale! #30m. / The Cars I Just Bought For A Customer..here Are The Details With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.