Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy (25392 Views)

Olu Of Warri Visits Abiodun, Predicts Oil Discovery In Ogun / Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari / Secrecy, Doubts Trail One Billion Barrels Oil Discovery In North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by Kimjongun: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lol wahala
Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by Vinnie2000(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Lol
Black man already fighting each other because of greed of white man's largesse grin grin

This is the same way Afonjas behaved 400 years ago & ended up selling their kinsmen as slaves to the amazement of the white man.

Make white man just get patience ehn, dem go start to kill demselves soon & help him lower expenses.
Ndo.

This Dude!

Wetin Yoruba pple do You? sad

2 Likes

Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by DoggoneDogg: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
Vinnie2000:

This Dude!

Wetin Yoruba pple do You? sad

Nothing undecided
I'm just recalling history
Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by OfoIgbo: 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ijaw landgrabbers, where una dey? Food don done

Ijaw ancestors that left Sagbama settled there, and their elders are now members of INC and their youths, members of IYC
Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by brandsoncharlie: 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kusheer:
Nigerian kill dem self because of wetin government will still come and take over

Its a shame we never wise since 1960
undecided undecided undecided
Nonsense talk, I will come and take what belongs to you in your house and claim ownership over everything concerning you and see how it works.
I will consider you as a criminal because you are aiding to support this criminals in disguise.
Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by wink2015(m): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
Those guys out there in those community should not attract the attention of the GREEDY NORTHERNERS with crude oil find in the south.

Because if they put eyes inside they will continue to squeeze the oil producing community using the PETROLUEM INDUSTRIAL BILL ( PIB )

Giving only stipend to the community.
Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by selfdefence: 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
na wa, why is it that where ever there is oil, there is problem
Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by Allee90: 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
And the idiots will be killing themselves while one illiterate Almanjiri sitting thousands of kilometers away from them will be in control of the oil
Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by okuwehcris: 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
My question is why is it always like this where the oil is found. The same thing happened to my dad at Umusam Ogbe in Kwale Delta state.

Some company management will "connive with some member of the community, chiefs and the village head" to make payment to wrong individuals, why the owners of the land is left aside. They will later come and give the landlord peanuts saying it's kola money and that they will come back to see you. They will even ask you to sign that they came to see and later claim you collected money as part of your share, ask them to bring out such documents, it will become stories up stories...they have some members of the company who are indigens of the area that will try to cover the stories from getting to the managing director of the company because of their dubious activities

I have never seen deceitful people as such in the south south. What stops the company from liaising with the real owner after the objection was raised? They will prefer to intimidate the family and frustrate them with adjoining of lawsuits through the courts for so many year....
Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by YerimaAswadJnr: 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
Typical Nigerians for you...
Crooks crookedly taking over lands belonging to others.
Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by stinechykee: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/crisis-rocks-delta-community-over-new-oil-discovery/
This is what is making these owa oyel people to be lazy, always depending in oil
Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by mu2sa2: 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
omoolokunEsin:
Please, help me with an explanation because this is beyond me. After 32 working days of waiting for my UK Tourist visa, my passport was returned to me without the visa and there's no explanation offered. No rejection letter or mail - no reason was given whatsoever. Is this normal and can I reapply? How. Someone help, please.
They take UK swear for you? Returning your passport without the visa simply means they don't want you in their country. Just go somewhere else to burn the dollars or stay jejely for naija.
Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by 999monikers(f): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Oil and wahala. I give Nigeria 20 years from now. Oil would be as insignificant as Enugu Coal.
shut up osu
Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by Exodora: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nigerians and greedy . Just sand that some road construction company are making out from my place is already a problem cause one idiot that was appointed to be in charge would give his kingsmen just 20% of the money and the rest will be his .
His children are in one of the best private school and he is living fine not until recently that a closer look has been looked into it did we discovered that he has being using everybody .

1 Like

Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by evsimmigration: 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ewu cambial!! Who told you that Coal is insignificant ?? because greedy black man abandoned the coal cos of the inventory of oil now makes you believe it is now insignificant?? In due future Coal will serve his own purpose,when they would finally get their mirage Biafra...
Let them continue oil gluttony wahala.

Eriokanmi:
Oil and wahala. I give Nigeria 20 years from now. Oil would be as insignificant as Enugu Coal.
Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by AutoChick4U(f): 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
EXLOVER:
Greed is what is killing the blacks, they are not fighting for the betterment of the community, but for their selfish interest and pockets.

With oil in that community, they can negotiate for Julius Berger to handle their construction contracts, 24/7 power supply, clean borehole water, better hospitals, school and they should be sending some youths abroad every year for schooling, and create employment for people in the community...Etc

But blackman will always be blackman they only think of today, they will even eat food ment for tomorrow. A Saudi Arabian company just bought Newcastle, same oil money

Killing themselves, the blood of the innocents will start hurting the progress of the people.... The black race is cursed
Na illiteracy dey worry them. Such cannot happen in China. Those people get brain

2 Likes

Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kusheer:
Nigerian kill dem self because of wetin government will still come and take over

Its a shame we never wise since 1960
undecided undecided undecided

Since 1960 yeh-yeh-yeh, e don tey when we dey fck up! sad
Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by EXLOVER(m): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Na illiteracy dey worry them. Such cannot happen in China. Those people get brain
You're right
Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by BigDawsNet: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Guys I need answers

If crude oil was discovered on my compound... what's the next step to take...

What will be your advice?
Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by nitt: 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
The same way these our oyel people live to insult and blame Fulanis and Co for depriving them of their oyel is the same way they will kill each other over the same oyel with no one to blame their failures on.

Yeye!
Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by larry95(m): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
imagine fellas threatening blood over what they'll give u 3% share and some whooping 40% to one region for what they will never get!
Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by Bamzyriches451: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Na waoo
Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by jackfj: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
Byke60:
DM us for your old Twitter, Instagram and Facebook account for your various business.
Check my signature

Please how can I contact you
Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by Eriokanmi: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
Asour:

I guess they want to 'cash' out before the 20 yrs elapses.
lol
Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by Gee64: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
Give to Caesar what is Caesar's.

SEE MY signature below and enjoy FREE Mining giveaway that can change your story like crude oil Find!
Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by JB4life: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
Eriokanmi:

No natural resources are insignificant.Just that the right technology for maximizing the benefits is yet to be designed.

God's wisdom in creating all natural resources for the benefit of mankind is beyond human comprehension.
Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by cardoctor(m): 12:01am On Oct 08, 2021
This oil sef
Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by Henrygetpaid: 3:45am On Oct 08, 2021
Oil only favours the elite team in Nigeria why the ordinary people just dey wail, upon the oil Dem still dey borrow billions of dollars, little bit nothing to show for it.. looting, killing s . Give a mad man money or new clothes and watch him reduce it to rags......
Re: Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy by Henrygetpaid: 3:46am On Oct 08, 2021
Oil only favours the elite team in Nigeria why the ordinary people just dey wail, upon the oil Dem still dey borrow billions of dollars, little bit nothing to show for it.. looting, killing s . Give a mad man money or new clothes and watch him reduce it to rags...... angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Didn’t Impersonate CAN At Shettima’s Unveiling – Invited Clerics / Peter obi: Dangote refinery will give us Additional Savings On Foreign Exchange / We Know The People Bombing Pipelines - AYIRI EMAMI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.