Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,692 members, 7,862,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

Banditry: Farming Has Become Too Dangerous In Nigeria - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Banditry: Farming Has Become Too Dangerous In Nigeria (6007 Views)

We Killed A Very Dangerous Viper Snake In The Farm. / How Dangerous Is This Snake That I Just Killed? / Another Seaon On Farming Has Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banditry: Farming Has Become Too Dangerous In Nigeria by Schprobs: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
lalasticlala:
Farming has become too dangerous for many, humanitarian crisis in Nigeria

https://newswirengr.com/2021/10/07/farming-has-become-too-dangerous-for-many-humanitarian-crisis-in-nigeria/

All behalf of northern youth
These is a false news, the north is doing well we have abundance of food the only problem battling north it's Biafra and we will surely declare it state of emergency

1 Like

Re: Banditry: Farming Has Become Too Dangerous In Nigeria by oluwaseyi0: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
25 years old have 6 children

When she turns 50 how many will she have, how will those kids be taken care of infact
I spit on her and all her children
Re: Banditry: Farming Has Become Too Dangerous In Nigeria by Schprobs: 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://newswirengr.com/2021/10/07/farming-has-become-too-dangerous-for-many-humanitarian-crisis-in-nigeria/

These is a false news the north it's very peaceful with abundance of food

The only problem facing north it's Biafra and we shall declare it state of emergence soon
Re: Banditry: Farming Has Become Too Dangerous In Nigeria by KpakpaJulaga: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
E shock you grin grin. I have one in kaffi Nasarawa state wallahi that woman have 10 children @31 and non is twins.
I shock pass person wey transformer shock shocked.

More Niger Delta oil money and southern resource to take care of the population of the north. More voting strength to northern Nigeria.

One nijeria dole grin
Re: Banditry: Farming Has Become Too Dangerous In Nigeria by shantti(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
I have now realize how important farmers are I swear, I used to under rate them before. But I swear, if buhari's tenure ends, no matter how busy I am, I will venture into farming not for the profit but to contribute my own iota to ensure food security.
Re: Banditry: Farming Has Become Too Dangerous In Nigeria by Gfskw: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
Oh
Re: Banditry: Farming Has Become Too Dangerous In Nigeria by stinechykee: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
lalasticlala:

Where are those cow fuckers that will leave the wound on their body to attend to another person's wound?? You people should gather here to criticise the atrocities your Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits are commiting against your own people.I curse the day I share same people that don't have empathy over the suffering of their own people but if it is Igbo/IPOB they will land like vultures they are.I spit on you people's grave
Re: Banditry: Farming Has Become Too Dangerous In Nigeria by stinechykee: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
lalasticlala:

Am sure that these farmers and these people that are complaining are among the people that were shouting Sai Baba during the election and also am sure that some of BMC and cow fuckers that derived joy attacking Igbos here have family among those that are complaining of hardship and Bandits and Boko Haram killing.You people have not seen anything
Re: Banditry: Farming Has Become Too Dangerous In Nigeria by murmee: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
Theunbothered:
Lies, Buhari has made Nigeria the famine farming capital of the world.

Just ignore all the bandits extorting you and herdsmen destroying your crops, after all it is not by force to farm.
Niger Republic, Cameroon, Chad and Mali are heavy Agricultural countries. They would do anything to make sure Nigeria depends on their Agricultural products. These so called bandits could be from the aforementioned countries. The more the Nigerian farming is disabled the better for their products. For example, a lot of the tomatoes consumed in Lagos are from Cameroon!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banditry: Farming Has Become Too Dangerous In Nigeria by Theunbothered: 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
murmee:
Niger Republic, Cameroon, Chad and Mali are heavy Agricultural countries. They would do anything to make sure Nigeria depends on their Agricultural products. These so called bandits could be from the aforementioned countries. The more the Nigerian farming is disabled the better for their products. For example, a lot of the tomatoes consumed in Lagos are from Cameroon!

It is very clear the bandits are from our northern neighbors brought in with the help of northern politicians to cause mayhem and destruction.

Why do you think they were mostly attacking farms in the south until recently?

Now that their bosses are finding it difficult to pay and control them they are attacking the north and holding the region to ransome.

1 Like

Re: Banditry: Farming Has Become Too Dangerous In Nigeria by Konquest: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
lalasticlala:

The nightmare scenario
is real.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss. My Layers Farm / *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** / Simple Farm tools for Soil Digging, Land Tilling & Weeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.