Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

BREAKING !!! Sunday Igboho Is Really Sick - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING !!! Sunday Igboho Is Really Sick (2519 Views)

Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING !!! Sunday Igboho Is Really Sick by Difrent: 8:13am On Oct 09, 2021
Gadafii:

nnamdi, under the nose of the fg set up a fighting troops,armed them and gave them uniform..what has igboho done to stop fulani herdsmen

Only igboho showing in ibarapa.... fulani get sense
But ESN has been jumping from bush to bush claiming to have driven away all Fulani herdsmen in iboland only to shamelessly accuse fulani herdsmen of killing Dr Akunyili.....who the have they been fighting in the bushes?....

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING !!! Sunday Igboho Is Really Sick by FakeUnity: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
Shigishege, cotonou prison beans don tire your yoruba brother. grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING !!! Sunday Igboho Is Really Sick by shigishege: 5:34am On Oct 10, 2021
FakeUnity:
Shigishege, cotonou prison beans don tire your yoruba brother. grin
But how can zoo captured your whole fendi suppleme leader lamidi cownu just like mumu like that. Nowadays, we don't pay money before watching lamidi cownu in the zoo with his animal friends.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING !!! Sunday Igboho Is Really Sick by kingsceedon(m): 5:59am On Oct 10, 2021
slimfit1:
If anything happens to him we block everything coming from Benin Republic.

Somebody should remind me of that Babangida's quotes about the yorubas, the one he talks about if he's sleeping and the yorubas beat the drums of War, someone should help me out here, I can't remember the last quotes

1 Like

Re: BREAKING !!! Sunday Igboho Is Really Sick by kingsceedon(m): 6:11am On Oct 10, 2021
loveth360:
Yorubas have abandon him.

Hahahahaha my sister the thing surprise me oooo, all of them including his followers, all of them Jaakpa, them just abandoned the baba alone, just go to any thread that mentioned IPOB and ESN news here and see how them dey masturbate on top the matter, I'm proud to be an Igbo man, because we stood up with our beloved mazi Nnamdi Kanu, comes rain comes Shine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING !!! Sunday Igboho Is Really Sick by Bendeco02: 6:42am On Oct 10, 2021
This is the one of the issue I have with Yorubas... Once things start moving wrong they will abandon thier own.

Igbos always stand with their own both in good and bad situation.

That's how they will abandon Tinubu come 2023..... They only have loud mouth with zero action.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING !!! Sunday Igboho Is Really Sick by slimfit1(m): 8:07am On Oct 10, 2021
kingsceedon:

Somebody should remind me of that Babangida's quotes about the yorubas, the one he talks about if he's sleeping and the yorubas beat the drums of War, someone should help me out here, I can't remember the last quotes

Ok you will find out soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peace, Rural Development: Odinma Nsukka, Passes Vote Of Confidence In Ugwuanyi / Tweet From A Northerner / Time Running Out For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.