Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick (2645 Views)

Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment / Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot / Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by HomoSapiien: 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
The spokesman of Atiku just posted a picture of himself and Atiku in Paris, and Atiku looks really sickly contrary to what the spokesperson was trying to say.

Does this place look like hospital?
https://twitter.com/bwaladaniel/status/1582696759465512961?s=46&t=QEwvst2bXYGMtIMc_J1ozQ

Re: Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by AllTheWayUp: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2022
Fani Kayode should be admitted to mental hospital for spreading fake news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2022
He is not sick, he is just high...

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by Cryofigbos: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
Damage control pictures grin grin grin atiku collapsed and we won't buy into dis game of pics damage

1 Like

Re: Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by HomoSapiien: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
AllTheWayUp:

But according to PDP presidential campaign timetable he’s supposed to be in Niger State today. Isn’t it?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by SeniorMan715(m): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
Una go dey support a candidate on life support tueh

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by Simeonjoe1: 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
Walahi Atiku and tinubu no well...
No be lie 9ja don cast...

grin atleast the crook Pit Obi seems competent, for failure.

Una go think say I dey play, wait till 2025 all una urchins eyes go clear. By 2027 election go be like 2022 BBN nobody go put mouth, e no concern us who go enter...

#HERE FOR THE THRILLS
Re: Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by Aiel123: 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
HomoSapiien:

But according to PDP presidential campaign timetable he’s supposed to be in Niger State today. Isn’t it?
The presidential campaign time table has been rescheduled.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
He doesn’t look sick in that pic….probably just a bit tired! OP, let’s see if you’ll be bouncing off walls and tables with youthful exuberance when you hit 74!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by tinsel: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
He doesn’t look sick in that pic….probably just a bit tired! OP, let’s see if you’ll be bouncing off walls and tables with youthful exuberance when you hit 74!
I hope your eyes are not bad.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by SpeakUp1010: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Who is not sick under this buhari regime?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by asanausana91: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Cryofigbos:
Damage control pictures grin grin grin atiku collapsed and we won't buy into dis game of pics damage
see mumu! we have seen their pictures, show us your own.
God bless Atiku the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by asanausana91: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubu think he will use lies and propaganda to win election.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by Joystic: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
Its the do or die affair mentality for me..

They've taken too personal something that's supposedly a 'public' office. Shouting emilokan ontop sickbed and fainting upandan.

Na wa o..
Re: Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by N3TRAL: 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

IPOB and Atiku are a match made in Heaven grin.

Would you give such reply in favour of Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by FreeStuffsNG: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
KillSars:
He is no sick, he is just high...
cheesy
Re: Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by HomoSapiien: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
N3TRAL:

IPOB and Atiku are a match made in Heaven grin.

Would you give such reply in favour of Tinubu?

I dey tell you
Re: Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by SaiOba: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
grin Looks more like say him just finish very spicy meal grin grin grin but wait o.. I hope say una remember say Tinubu use him index finger point/touch am for chest. grin grin grin wh nnhim dey rest for Airport.. anyways, what do I know, just thinking out loud thou angry grin angry
KillSars:
Re: Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by meobizy(f): 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
He’s fantasizing about ruling Nigeria in 2023.
Re: Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by Jnrprince1(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
KillSars:
High on sprite
Re: Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by graceypetee: 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
Laughable atike sick?

Abeg patronise me

Abeg patronise my @ShowmaxNG Please patronise me, I sell showMax voucher at a very cheap rate, the 1200monthly package goes for 500naira
Please try it, it's not a scam
WhatsApp me

A try will convince you, don't be left out
Re: Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
you people don't have brain, I think its a campaign time, they suppose to be in Nigeria campaign at this time, why are they flying up and down, if one of the criteria for presidency is to stay back at hope or forget becoming a president. What is going to happen
Re: Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by ruggedtimi(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
See timi frank face and tony elumelu younger bro
Re: Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by Maynman: 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
This is cheap.
Re: Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by techWriter3: 2:21am On Oct 20, 2022
He is not sick, he is just high
Re: Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by Abdu81: 3:32am On Oct 20, 2022
Aiel123:

The presidential campaign time table has been rescheduled.

Something is wrong some where.
Re: Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick by Aiel123: 6:00am On Oct 20, 2022
Abdu81:

Something is wrong some where.
It's glaringly clear.
They hit Edo on the 22 this Saturday before proceeding to Ekiti on 1st November.

(1) (Reply)

95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas / Bank MD Raises Alarm Over ‘diversion’ Of 4.3billion New Naira Note Meant 4 Yobe / G5: Anti-party, Ortom Loses Bid For Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.