Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

7 Secrets Places Your Girlfriend Want To Touched. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Secrets Places Your Girlfriend Want To Touched. (283 Views)

Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal / I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Secrets Places Your Girlfriend Want To Touched. by Arthurboy(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
There are several spots on your girl’s body, she wishes you could touch her, but will never mention it to you. The only way you can notice this is by her reaction if you mistakenly touch those important places. As a guy, you must know these spots, and take advantage of them.

Full post below �
https://swaghood.com.ng/7-secrets-places-your-girlfriend-want-to-touched/

(1) (Reply)

Watch Cross, mother, sister and crossnation dancing mother blesses and gift / Wizkid, Burnaboy And Pocolee Joint Performance In Los Angeles Last Night / Liquorose Receives Dollar Bouquet From Fans (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.