Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) (38194 Views)

Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) / Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) / Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by ModelLook(m): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
I gift everybody here a Kiss kiss
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by Ugaboy: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by tnerro1(m): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ok na, but I no like black girls sha
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
EXLOVER:
New trend, buy yourself gift, call some of your friends and family members with photographer and Tag them as fans..
No be lie
Some sef na their sugar daddy be their fans and friends
grin
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
Buhari is really doing well

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by FBIBOT(m): 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
Fans kò air conditioner ni
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by system21: 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
grin

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by Mummyfour(f): 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
Fans please locate me ooooo!!! I beg una
I need to put money for my business.
Nigeria is not smiling.
It's not fair naah say I go be bbn housemates before I go get fans too naah!!!
My fans please make una come out o.
I no need cake, I need money to put for business abeg
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by ajebuter(f): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
Translation:

Fan gifts Saskay big Jedi-jedi

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by AutoChick4U(f): 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
For this hard economy?
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by zicoraads: 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
Don't be deceived, fans not dey do these things.. na one sugar daddy go do am, they go con talk say na fans just to feel among and feel fly.
Fans do it a lot. If you follow BBN and have been a part of all these WhatsApp voting groups, you'll know.
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by Dahustler007(m): 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
Where are these fans
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by MkBaron(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
Arrange to get endorsements .. cheap trick ��
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by Godispeace: 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL. WHICH YEYE FANS.
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by obinoral1179(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
This is ridiculous, why are they giving almost all the house mates gift or its just to stay relevant and get more likes?
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by TeeGentle(m): 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
HMMMM NA WA O
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by seyz91(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
confirm!
HitlerGaddafi:
Don't be deceived, fans not dey do these things.. na one sugar daddy go do am, they go con talk say na fans just to feel among and feel fly.
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by seyz91(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
cheesy
EXLOVER:
New trend, buy yourself gift, call some of your friends and family members with photographer and Tag them as fans..
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by Studio247: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
Unknown fans everywhere
Just k
Like unknown gun men
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
dejiih01:
Vanity crew right NOW

Set awọn Apa Darocha cheesy
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by porthouse7(f): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
80% of d box is empty am very sure, all na publicity stunt
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by OssyMalik: 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
Is the sugar daddy not also a fan? Poverty stricken monkey
HitlerGaddafi:
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by MufasaLion: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
This is the time the word 'fans' will be most misused.

Fans my foot!

Very soon 'fans' will buy Range Rover and house.
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Is that why she’s Ignoring Jaypaul?? undecided
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by MufasaLion: 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mummyfour:
Fans please locate me ooooo!!! I beg una
I need to put money for my business.
Nigeria is not smiling.
It's not fair naah say I go be bbn housemates before I go get fans too naah!!!
My fans please make una come out o.
I no need cake, I need money to put for business abeg

Especially you that have four kids. grin
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by MufasaLion: 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
jaxxy:
Is that why she’s Ignoring Jaypaul?? undecided

grin grin grin

That was no surprise. Reality will definitely set in once they step out of the house. Everyone is more focused with their life and how to stay relevant.
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

That was no surprise. Reality will definitely set in once they step out of the house. Everyone is more focused with their life and how to stay relevant.

Means they/people were fake. Look at mercy eke doing her hussle bt still friends with everyone she was close to in the house besides ike which was only due to their break up.

I don’t like fake vibes. Hussling isn’t an excuse. undecided

If Jaypaul blow now she will want to come closer. grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by MufasaLion: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
jaxxy:

Means they/people were fake. Look at mercy eke doing her hussle bt still friends with everyone she was close to in the house besides ike which was only due to their break up.

I don’t like fake vibes. Hussling isn’t an excuse. undecided

If Jaypaul blow now she will want to come closer. grin

Lol

You still don't get It? I never said it was fake vibes. What I meant was that if you were put in a confined space with opposite gender, there's no way you won't have some attraction to one of them. It might be sexual attraction or whatever.

And in most cases in the BBN House, the attraction is used only for keeping themselves in the house. On the other hand, been in a confined space will limit you to the same people you see daily but when you get out of that space you will tend to see different ladies/men and your desire will change. Moreover, who will be chasing love or relationship when career is yet to balance?

You said Mercy is till in touch with others which is true but it's easier to stay in touch with people when you're successful because you you're proud.

How many of your University classmates do you still talk to talk less of High school mates? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olumide Oworu Graduates From Babcock University (Photos) / Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? / Jim Iyke Tries To Grab Sumo's Balls (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.