Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted (31072 Views)

Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu / Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals / 2023 Presidency: Igbo Group Suggests 11 Persons From South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by PrinceOfLagos: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
Prophet777:
Sentiment apart, this man is only doing more harm than good to his fragile region.

He has sold his destiny for a pot of porridge.

Wisdom is completely far away from him.

Why can't you play politics with wisdom?

Must you talk?

If you are killed today, Buhari did not even knows you, not to talk of giving a Bleep.

If I were Sanwo Olu, I won't trust this man because it's so easy to buy him over with money

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Danjikanbauchi: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

A proverb in Igbo says "the mouth that spoke evil about you, will later speak good!"

Hmmmmmm I don't even know what to make out of Joe Igbokwe undecided

So he knows this

Waiting for "they have threatened him" group
Seun, mynd44, lalasticala rules 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by AmazingELixir: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
undecided

Afonja press have changed the narrative and twisted what he said to portray the descendants of Jews as incapable

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

His likes are in every tribe

People like this cannot be trusted
That of Ibo is too much sir. Ha ba! As brilliant as they are. Mehn! They need to be told the truth. Sir, as useless as Femi Fani Kauode is, dem no born am well to say this kind of thing na. How can and Igbo say such? For what? Cos the Fulani bosses are giving him peanuts? If Ipod says his blood is on line, he will start shouting around. Ha ba! How can an Igbo say this at this time his fellow men are fighting to get the slot? This man needs to visit a psychiatric home. Honestly.

Ibo is the weak chain in the south. They are the ones Hausas and Fulanis are always using against the south. They need to be told the truth. Meanwhile, they will be molesting girls all over markets they operate all around the country. Very stupid people. Later they will say we hate them. They need to be told the truth to get their s.hit together and show they are real Ndigbo so we can take Nigeria to the next level. They must wake up cos we cant move forward without them. They are majority. So, we need to start slapping their faces so they wake up from slumber and stop being st.upid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Igbokwe has proved beyond reasonable doubt that he is a bastard Igbo son

Even when wrong you will never see Northerners saying this about their tribe.

Not to talk of the fact that there is nothing wrong with Igbo Presidency.

I am Yoruba and no matter what I will not support any Igbo candidate over a Yoruba man, because Yoruba is my tribe, it is my heritage, it is my pride and nothing, I mean nothing will make me see other tribes as more important or superior to my tribe.

Igbokwe on many occasions has proved that he is not a true Igbo son I wonder how his family in Anambra or wherever he is from see him.
Voting a better candidate outside your tribe doesn't make your tribe inferior though.
I understand anyways,that's majority thought process of a typical Yoruba man. Tribe over sense.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by 678chuks: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
food for ofe mmanu people
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by PrinceOfLagos: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

That of Ibo is too much sir. Ha ba! As brilliant as they are. Mehn! They need to be told the truth. Sir, as useless as Femi Fani Kauode is, dem no born am well to say this kind of thing na. How can and Igbo say such? For what? Cos the Fulani bosses are giving him peanuts? If Ipod says his blood is on line, he will start shouting around. Ha ba! How can an Igbo say this at this time his fellow men are fighting to get the slot? This man needs to visit a psychiatric home. Honestly.

Ibo is the weak chain in the south. They are the ones Hausas and Fulanis are always using against the south. They need to be told the truth. Meanwhile, they will be molesting girls all over markets they operate all around the country. Very stupid people. Later they will say we hate them. They need to be told the truth to get their s.hit together and show they are real Ndigbo so we can take Nigeria to the next level. They must wake up cos we cant move forward without them. They are majority. So, we need to start slapping their faces so they wake up from slumber and stop being st.upid.
You're right , Joe Igbokwe is what we yorubas call "Atenuje"

Just give him food or money and he will do all you wanted of him

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by grandmaster1974(m): 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
Y selling ur birth right because of a plate of porridge,the people u r defending with ur blood wil never defend u this far with the blood of ther animals,be ur brothers keeper always no matter the situation
But certainly time will tell cos Igbo r Nigerian & also qualify to be the President & the time is now if truly we r one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're right , Joe Igbokwe is what we yorubas call "Atenuje"

Just give him food or money and he will do all you wanted of him

grin grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Charmingrascal(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
Baawahala:

Voting a better candidate outside your tribe doesn't make your tribe inferior though.
I understand anyways,that's majority thought process of a typical Yoruba man. Tribe over sense.

If your kinsmen have sense they won't ignore their terrorists infested region and be clamouring for state of emergency in the East.

Hypocritical dimwits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by CaptainAyub: 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
uptimum123:
Igbokwe saying it as it is

They cannot be trusted
But you trust buhari and his killer herdsmen brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by aryzgreat: 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
To burn you alive just dey hungry me.

Efulefu
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Racoon(m): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
But it is the killers from Futa Jallon Plateau that can be trusted abi? Joe Igbokwe is just a silly efulefu. Mean-while, No Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa-fulanis presidency but a peaceful dissolution of this failed contraption called a country.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Babastrong(m): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
If not Tinubu, who else?

BAT for 2023-2030 president.
when the elephant was ruling forest, nobody fights him. But it is now lion's turn. If i hear pinkin from those rats, den go turn to suya be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Kay25(m): 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
One reason why the northerners are better..They hardly act like bastards ever supporting their own but u see igbos and yorubas na who give them food chop them go follow

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by louken(m): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
BobbieZion:
Ok
Get ready... Cause IPOB will come at your jugular...

This kind thing they no go want hear...
What makes you think IPOB is clamouring for Igbo presidency?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Bighead9: 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
True talk. Joe IGBOKWE get SENSE pass all IPOB TERRORIST and their SYMPATHISERS. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by zoedew: 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
The truth can be bitter and unpopular. Prof Chinua Achebe, a prominent Igbo himself, was spot-on when in 2012 he famously said about The Igbo:-
“I will be the first to concede that the Igbo as a group is not without its flaws. Its success
can and did carry deadly penalties: the dangers of hubris, overweening pride, and
thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or, even worse, than can obsess the
mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness. There is no
doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend by its
noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness.”
https://dailypost.ng/2012/10/20/why-nigerians-hate-igbo-people-chinua-achebe/

Has the situation changed? I think not! Sadly!! A random sampling of comments by The Igbo here on Nairaland speaks volumes on the matter.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Ubanz: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
This man talks like a product of rape.
I guess his mother was raped by herdsmen.
He has that blood in him that makes him hate Igbos.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Arabaincubus: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
He is APC - that debilitating ailment!

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Charmingrascal:

If your kinsmen have sense they won't ignore their terrorists infested region and be clamouring for state of emergency in the East.

Hypocritical dimwits
Well I have told you what will really make this country work

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by JOemmy(m): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Any igbo president who have the courage to initiate the process of dividing nigeria will be regarded as a hero in southern and middle belt nigeria. The south and middle belt have absolutely nothing to loose if nigeria disintegrates the division will save millions of unborn innocent lives from fulani bloodthirsty jihadists who will never change their mentality of conquering and islamizing non muslims.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Awoo88: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
With all his sycophancy (?), and trying hard to show his loyalty to his slave masters, the best he could get was to be cleaning gutter. Ben is also Ibo and Tina u boy but you will never him him talk down 9n his 9wn kind to please anybody. Ben is in Abuja while this bastard is still in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by amuwo1980: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
This quizling takes the biscuit , is there no limit to this hustling ? Boy this igbokwe have lost the essence of his soul
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Awoo88: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
zoedew:
The truth can be bitter and unpopular. Prof Chinua Achebe was spot-on when he famously said the Igbo are loud a trait that gets the, disliked by others.
When did he say that?
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Mayeldah(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
The gutter man has spoken.

His kinsmen should call him to order.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by ThatFairGuy: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
Which tribe undecided
AchalugoNwa:
[b][/b]

insulting tribes

My.nd44 Lal.asticlala Se.un
Rule 2
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by hopexter(m): 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Igbokwe has proved beyond reasonable doubt that he is a bastard Igbo son

Even when wrong you will never see Northerners saying this about their tribe.

Not to talk of the fact that there is nothing wrong with Igbo Presidency.

I am Yoruba and no matter what I will not support any Igbo candidate over a Yoruba man, because Yoruba is my tribe, it is my heritage, it is my pride and nothing, I mean nothing will make me see other tribes as more important or superior to my tribe.

Igbokwe on many occasions has proved that he is not a true Igbo son I wonder how his family in Anambra or wherever he is from see him.

Igbokwe is no longer an Igbo man, the only thing that attributes him to being an Igbo man has been burnt down by Ipob Terrorists grin grin

Someone made his money from Lagos by cleaning and keeping Lagos gutters and Lagoon clean and healthy, then he went all the way to his forgotten tribe and built a home for himself in case he retires, now the the rest of the house is story. Even the land his house was has been placed for sale by Ipob yet you still expect him to Claim Ibo cos he has Igbo in his name? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by BESTScientist1: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
This is the most foolish thing you can say about your tribe. My dad is Yoruba and I will strongly support any good Igbo man vying for the seat of presidency in Nigerians. This country doesn't belong to just Yoruba or Hausa

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
richmond500:
Actually, I feel Igbos and Fulani's are the same sha.

They are both terrorist sympathizers but Igbo are open about it, they don't hide the fact that they are terrorists
Then u as a yoruba u dont hav a terrorist group. Wow wat a pleasant surprise but step out of the country nd tell ppl u 4rm nigeria expecially uae, jus take a close look at there reactions. Pls stop being childish u r affected one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by zoedew: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ubanz:
This man talks like a product of rape.
I guess his mother was raped by herdsmen.
He has that blood in him that makes him hate Igbos.
Typical Igbo response!
“I will be the first to concede that the Igbo as a group is not without its flaws. Its success
can and did carry deadly penalties: the dangers of hubris, overweening pride, and
thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or, even worse, than can obsess the
mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness. There is no
doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend by its
noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness.” - Chinua Achebe.
Baba Achebe was correct.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu / Buhari Replaces Olonisakin , Ibas As Service Chiefs / Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.