Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

President Of Brazil Shares A Burning Effigy Of Himself On Instagram(photo) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Of Brazil Shares A Burning Effigy Of Himself On Instagram(photo) (915 Views)

Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque / Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze / George Weah Is New President Of Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Of Brazil Shares A Burning Effigy Of Himself On Instagram(photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
As the 2022 presidential elections in Brazil is drawing closer, and just like I said it would be the greatest election in the history of Brazil, in fact, it would be as tough as the trump/Biden election, but the Brazilian election is always free and fair because of the ballot machine that they use and the picture you see below is a burning effigy of president bolsonaro by the opposition in Brazil during their protest a few days ago in Sao Paulo.

President bolsonaro shared it himself on his Instagram page and of course, it is a political strategy to get more love from his strong political base, and like it or not, many Brazilians still love president bolsonaro and they would still vote for him so the election would be a tight race, can the president of your country share a burning effigy of himself? Or would he send the secret police to deal with the opposition, I just love Brazil and the Brazilian democracy, God bless Brazil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co-ENkVgbp8

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/10/president-of-brazil-shares-burning.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: President Of Brazil Shares A Burning Effigy Of Himself On Instagram(photo) by crestedaguiyi: 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hehehehehe
Re: President Of Brazil Shares A Burning Effigy Of Himself On Instagram(photo) by Freestainworld(m): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
True leaders
Re: President Of Brazil Shares A Burning Effigy Of Himself On Instagram(photo) by ifytrik(m): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
Try it in Nigeria and spend the rest of 2021 in prison

2 Likes

Re: President Of Brazil Shares A Burning Effigy Of Himself On Instagram(photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
Freestainworld:
True leaders

Lol
Re: President Of Brazil Shares A Burning Effigy Of Himself On Instagram(photo) by joshjc(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
Freestainworld:
True leaders
who?
Re: President Of Brazil Shares A Burning Effigy Of Himself On Instagram(photo) by Olaoluwa112(m): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
APC did more than this when they were still the opposing party, when baffles me most is that, that same party carry Jonathan's casket, burning umbrellas is the same party pressuring people who oppose them, like what you felt it was free of speech and all that has now become crimes under your own regime.

Can't wait for buhari's last day at office, i go happy like anything just pray we have a better replacement sha make e no be one oga from Lagos wey them talk say just returned from UK recently.

2 Likes

Re: President Of Brazil Shares A Burning Effigy Of Himself On Instagram(photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
Olaoluwa112:
APC did more than this when they were still the opposing party, when baffles me most is that, that same party carry Jonathan's casket, burning umbrellas is the same party pressuring people who oppose them, like what you felt it was free of speech and all that has now become crimes under your own regime.

Can't wait for buhari's last day at office, i go happy like anything just pray we have a better replacement sha make e no be one oga from Lagos wey them talk say just returned from UK recently.

Lol
Re: President Of Brazil Shares A Burning Effigy Of Himself On Instagram(photo) by ZombieBurster: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
Olaoluwa112:

Mehn that Day go be like Christmas for everybody I swear cheesy
Re: President Of Brazil Shares A Burning Effigy Of Himself On Instagram(photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
ZombieBurster:

Mehn that Day go be like Christmas for everybody I swear cheesy

Lol
Re: President Of Brazil Shares A Burning Effigy Of Himself On Instagram(photo) by Samishiba: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Jair Bolsonaro didn't do great things for Brazil. Is a average president. Bolsonaro is a former army captain and Brazilian deputy have a explosive temper and don't have a good relation with Brazilian press. Bolsonaro accuse Brazilian media of persecute him and say that Brazilian media is a such disgrace and evil liers.

(1) (Reply)

Russian Secret Service Academy Where Elite Spy Are Trained / Special Radar And Troops Deployed To Israel / Immigrant Networks Are A Rare Bright Spark In The World Economy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.