Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Unknown Gunmen Kill 7 Persons In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kill 7 Persons In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photos) (45548 Views)

Onuigbo Visits Families Who Lost 7 Persons In Abia After Allegedly Eating Suya / Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina / Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 7 Persons In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Chai!! The person in the first pic sabi dance walahi, Micheal Jackson will be jealous!!

#SmoothCriminal

You are just looking for cheap likes, while making mockery of an innocent man that was killed.

I don't want to say much, but be very careful with what you say. This life is very small..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 7 Persons In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2021
You can now see the script is going a different way

It now too obvious

Now a case of IF YOU ALL CAN'T ACCEPT THE BAD NAME WE ARE GIVING A DOG TO HANG HIM THEN WE START KILLING YOU ALL
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 7 Persons In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photos) by mabea: 10:59am On Oct 08, 2021
Earlystar698:
Communal clashes are on the rise in Ebonyi, journalists should investigate more
This is not a case of communal clash. Onicha and isu infact the whole of ohaozara has nothing to do with any communal clash with anybody. They are from Ebonyi South. This thing is more in like a political killing based on how it was carried out.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 7 Persons In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photos) by mfm04622: 11:40am On Oct 08, 2021
Walatip397:
Madness at the highest level.
These people have lost it completely

Breaking news: SARS is back

SARS is NOT back!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 7 Persons In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photos) by davinchecodes(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2021
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Everything in South East was fine until Nnamdi Kanu brought in ESN that metamorphosed into unknown gunmen.
ESN are at least 100,000 strong force, if they want to cause trouble 10,000 is enough to destabilize the whole east.
Trust me.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 7 Persons In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
davinchecodes:

ESN are at least 100,000 strong force, if they want to cause trouble 10,000 is enough to destabilize the whole east.
Trust me.

Was south east more peace before ESN or not?? ESN has no office or front desk where one can report abuses to. They are law into themselves. Power is nothing without control, who controls ESN? This was how boko haram started, this is just the beginning for south east. Continue cheering and defending them. My family and I are safe, I go siddon here and be looking while the south east bleeds if you guys don't want to have sense.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 7 Persons In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photos) by davinchecodes(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Was south east more peace before ESN or not?? ESN has no office or front desk where one can report abuses to. They are law into themselves. Power is nothing without control, who controls ESN? This was how boko haram started, this is just the beginning for south east. Continue cheering and defending them. My family and I are safe, I go siddon here and be looking while the south east bleeds if you guys don't want to have sense.

OK, alhaji enjoy the show

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 7 Persons In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photos) by Pricelessangel0(f): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
I am so sad, the guy posted was my senior in Zisso and to think he just wedded in April. This life is somehow. Those who did this will not go Scot free.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 7 Persons In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photos) by sharpsecret: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
TheGift:

Why has IPOB not come out to categorically deny its involvement in the killings?
why would they do that when ur mind is already conclude ipob did it
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 7 Persons In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photos) by TheGift: 10:02am On Oct 14, 2021
sharpsecret:
why would they do that when ur mind is already conclude ipob did it

Whose mind has concluded? I hope you are not referring to me? Meanwhile, that is the more reason they should come out to take responsibility for what they are truly responsible for. Anything else is foolish as they are losing legitimacy even among their own people.

Also, IPOB came out to deny involvement in the Akunyili killing, after some people had concluded it was them, so what are you even saying?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu’s Wife Receives One-Day Lagos Governor (Photos) / The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian / Treason: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Comments On Obi, Datti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.