Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him (7080 Views)

Igbo Women Naked Nnamdi Kanu piss on his body PHOTOS / Chiwetalu Agu: Army Release Statement On Why Nollywood Actor Was Arrested / Bukola Saraki's Sister, Gbemi Mocks Him In A Video. Says He's Currently Losing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by Arda1000(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
In the coming months u will surely hide,u think those Hausa Fulani Yoruba hailing u are behind u,just chill hope they give n ur family land cause Igbo land go too hot for u grin
Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by Okoroawusa: 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
Chiwetalu Agu just wanted to trend

1 Like

Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by AlexBells(m): 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Onepeople:
oga i feel you need to rest and stop arguing with those who have chosen to mock your people except you are part of them,ijelespeaks will be mocked by little children, if he is able to live to age of chinwetelu agu .karma will not be kind to him .
How could I see someone that mocks my father and I keep silent especially when my father was standing up for me, look we may not all be IPOB but we are all Biafrans, every Easterner is a Biafran, we didn't chose it, it is destiny we live in the East of Nigeria, we live in the land of the rising sun,

It is funny how People think being Biafra means hating Nigeria, it was clear why Biafra seceded, so these things should be clear, Biafra left becuase Nigeria was hijacked not becuase anyone hated Nigeria then why is Nigeria still behaving as if it is still hijacked?
Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by Notasyouthink: 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Just because he supports IPOB

Inferiority complex will be your greatest undoing!

You just have to keep exhibiting traits of a terrorist! cheesy
Oyigboupdate is a terrorist check him well you will thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by DanHaske: 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
[quote author=bdon123 post=106536764][/quote]See, no true northerner says "I am from the north" We know the kind of Northerner you are.
Secondly, you are equating the Arewa cultural logo with the ipob flag, and you still have the guts to call other people ignorant and foolish. You don't know it is illegal to display emblems of a proscribed organisation.
Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by Tranquill: 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Old man like this no get sense. It's possible he wasn't aware it is illegal to brandish ipob emblems in public.

Trust me it wasn't really about the biafran emblem or cloth that he wore but how he was conducting himself. If you watch the video you'll know he deliberately set out to offend the soldiers.

1 Like

Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by chrismastre5(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
AlexBells:

It is time then we begin to educate them that Biafra is not be eradicated not when Nigeria still exist and the North brandish Arewa and the West Brandish Oduduwa up to the point that there are Oduduwa national anthem in the West but Biafra can't exist look, personally I don't believe in secession of Biafra because I believe that if any part have to exit Nigeria, it should be Oduduwa and Arewa.

We got independence first and the later joined the East so why should the East leave, why I'm upset with IPOB is becuase they leave real history and make up stories, first the movement should be to support Oduduwa exit becuase you can't run away from your house it is strangers that will always leave.

So no one has more right to Nigeria than the Igbo man but on a regional scale, Biafra is our regional identity as Easterners and there is no way North and West keeps theirs always shouting their treasonable Arewa Twitter Bulshit and Omo Omo Oduduwa and I'm scared of being Nwafor Biafra the land of the rising Sun
I thought you are educated but you are living in dream land, see you can't confuse me with your confusion, I know better. If you don't believe in Biafra there is nothing more for us to talk about, but I advice to put whatever dream you have into action if Igbo like it they will buy. After all IPOB started with idea of one man so start yours and leave IPOB alone
Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by AlexBells(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
chrismastre5:
I thought you are educated but you are living in dream land, see you can't confuse me with your confusion, I know better. If you don't believe in Biafra there is nothing more for us to talk about, but I advice to put whatever dream you have into action if Igbo like it they will buy. After all IPOB started with idea of one man so start yours and leave IPOB alone
I believe in Biafra as a matter of fact my two uncles served in Biafra but I don't believe in violence when peace is an option, we had tried the war method it didnt work, so why not work with minorities in middle belt and west to secure 2/3 majority to amend the constitution, without the constitution amended secession would come with high cost, I'm an upcoming politician who have taken studies in military strategies and it is not so simple

Another question that we have to answer once we have the possibility of a referendum is, is Biafra really worth it?, this question would be personal but it should impact how people would vote in such referendum, personally I think a working Nigeria is better but since Nigeria is not working then you should already know how my vote should go unless we can make Nigeria work and as a matter of fact while at hoping that one day there shall be referendum, I'm working hard to contribute to a working nation today but I keep most of my investment in AlaIgbo
Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by bdon123(m): 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
DanHaske:
See, no true northerner says "I am from the north" We know the kind of Northerner you are.
Secondly, you are equating the Arewa cultural logo with the ipob flag, and you still have the guts to call other people ignorant and foolish. You don't know it is illegal to display emblems of a proscribed organisation.
Did u jst call biafra Flag ipob flag?Oh so wen it is arewa it is cultural,bt wen Igbos bring out biafran logo or flag it automatically becomes ipob.Biafra is not a movement,it is a region in Nigeria n that is their colour.Hate it or luv it,ur cant kill that idea jst like we cant kill d arewa feeling or oduduwa Feeling.Are u not ashamed that we come frm a region where d whole Nigeria want to separate frm?
Cant u reason n ask wat is d north doing wrong that everyone wants out?
Why am m xpecting u to reason wen m damn sure religion comes first to u n ur lots before logical reasoning.Nigeria is a time bomb waiting to Xplode becos of forced unity.I pray u will be alive to see this fake disunited country divide.It will come one way or the other
Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by Onepeople: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
AlexBells:

How could I see someone that mocks my father and I keep silent especially when my father was standing up for me, look we may not all be IPOB but we are all Biafrans, every Easterner is a Biafran, we didn't chose it, it is destiny we live in the East of Nigeria, we live in the land of the rising sun,

It is funny how People think being Biafra means hating Nigeria, it was clear why Biafra seceded, so these things should be clear, Biafra left becuase Nigeria was hijacked not becuase anyone hated Nigeria then why is Nigeria still behaving as if it is still hijacked?
we can have this conversation because you are biafra, biafran means equity,justice and fairness ,when they are not ready to offer you all this things, it will result to mockery, supporting ipob is not bad but should have a limit, when you criticise ipob publicly ,ndi iro gi achi gi ochi ,most of you should learn this .
Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
bdon123:

It is time people like you understand Nigeria is a country created out of slavery. When once you get that, you will have your peace. Nigeria means Ni88a area. This was a harvesting ground of slaves. Even though slavery stopped, the mentality lives on.

People in this country will worship those that abuse their rights and stone those that fight for their rights.

Allow the slaves to remain slaves and have your peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by siempere(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
It is only stupidity curse from the gods that will make you not know the difference between ipob and biafra...onye uchu....
OyigboUpdate:
Good one.
He thought being a celebrity makes him above the law
Ijelespeaks also said he was beaten till he urinated on himself. cheesy

Ijelespeaks also mocks him that why not he rant online the way others are.
Nnamdi Kanu brother Emmanuel Kanu and others can never be this stupid.
They all talk online and eat their contributions.

https://www.facebook.com/107121501649867/videos/192985146283698/
Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by AlexBells(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
Onepeople:
we can have this conversation because you are biafra, biafran means equity,justice and fairness ,when they are not ready to offer you all this things, it will result to mockery, supporting ipob is not bad but should have a limit, when you criticise ipob publicly ,ndi iro gi achi gi ochi ,most of you should learn this .
It is just that IPOB lately had taken over this Biafran stuff without taking note of some crucial questions, I don't like much argument about IPOB becuase Biafra existed before Nigeria and will continue to exist, Arewa and Oduduwa joined Biafra to form Nigeria now my disagreement with IPOB is,

The reason our father pulled out from Nigeria was straight and understood and today if you say restoring Biafra which seem to be the mandate of IPOB, on what ground are you restoring Biafra, is Gowon still hijacking the supreme Military council or are we saying that Buhari emerged in a totally unacceptable way, so I need to understand this thing, why Biafra currently want to pull out.

If they cite marginalisation don't they see that the marginalisation is a product of the war, was the East always marginalised, these pressing questions need answers, we need to know what's the reason for restoring a sovereign state of Biafra because as at today, Biafra exists.

The question of whether we become a sovereign state or not is more about necessity or priority, if at all it is necessary to exit Nigeria then we need to walk back the way we came together and the last time I checked we did not join independent Nigeria through war it was through the constitution and only that can keep us together or set us free unless however we have what it takes to make Nigeria a failed state at which point our treasured Biafra maybe destroyed becuase Biafra is part of Nigeria are we ready to bear the ruin
Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by kindlyheart: 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

He thought the law is a respetter of position

keep eating from same plate with Abdul that is already raising his kids with hatred and disgust towards you igbos oops nyamiri as he is already teaching them right from inception.

you have not been to the north so you won't know what the northern Muslims are cooking for your future generations.
Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by chrismastre5(m): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
AlexBells:

I believe in Biafra as a matter of fact my two uncles served in Biafra but I don't believe in violence when peace is an option, we had tried the war method it didnt work, so why not work with minorities in middle belt and west to secure 2/3 majority to amend the constitution, without the constitution amended secession would come with high cost, I'm an upcoming politician who have taken studies in military strategies and it is not so simple

Another question that we have to answer once we have the possibility of a referendum is, is Biafra really worth it?, this question would be personal but it should impact how people would vote in such referendum, personally I think a working Nigeria is better but since Nigeria is not working then you should already know how my vote should go unless we can make Nigeria work and as a matter of fact while at hoping that one day there shall be referendum, I'm working hard to contribute to a working nation today but I keep most of my investment in AlaIgbo
a politician is always a politician, you could have spared me all these head ache of trying to convince you. Like I said who is bringing violence into the struggle?, Prior to 2015 I Neva saw you o. So people should be defenceless because they want please people like you. Besides there are no evidence to show that IPOB are violent. The killing going on right now, no group has come forward to own up to it. Like I said before if you think what you are proposing is the best, start working towards it. Biafra will always worth every sacrifice because if we don't do it, what will befall us will be worst.
Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by Onepeople: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
AlexBells:

It is just that IPOB lately had taken over this Biafran stuff without taking note of some crucial questions, I don't like much argument about IPOB becuase Biafra existed before Nigeria and will continue to exist, Arewa and Oduduwa joined Biafra to form Nigeria now my disagreement with IPOB is,

The reason our father pulled out from Nigeria was straight and understood and today if you say restoring Biafra which seem to be the mandate of IPOB, on what ground are you restoring Biafra, is Gowon still hijacking the supreme Military council or are we saying that Buhari emerged in a totally unacceptable way, so I need to understand this thing, why Biafra currently want to pull out.

If they cite marginalisation don't they see that the marginalisation is a product of the war, was the East always marginalised, these pressing questions need answers, we need to know what's the reason for restoring a sovereign state of Biafra because as at today, Biafra exists.

The question of whether we become a sovereign state or not is more about necessity or priority, if at all it is necessary to exit Nigeria then we need to walk back the way we came together and the last time I checked we did not join independent Nigeria through war it was through the constitution and only that can keep us together or set us free unless however we have what it takes to make Nigeria a failed state at which point our treasured Biafra maybe destroyed becuase Biafra is part of Nigeria are we ready to bear the ruin
bro ,i have gone through your write up, i love the fact that you have your own perception about the igbos which quite unique to me, at a point i was wondering if are igbo or not ,but the truth is this, i am not a supporter of ipob or Nnamdi Kanu, i am among those igbos who believe that one Nigeria is the best for us,but that opinion is gradually eluding my sense of Reasoning.

I think the igbos and greeter percentage of Niger delta are the only people who are interested in this marriage, the rest are in one Nigeria based on what benefits them, let me take you to memory lane, after Buhari won the election it's was easy to sideline the igbos despite the fact that the igbos were the only region that have not produced the president, the north were cool that the igbos were sidelined, same with the west.

There are factors i considered, before believing that separation is the best for us, looking at the north and their mindset, it will pose a greater challenge going forward, how do you explain the fact that some region have refused to accept civilisation, education is a problem.

Religion is one of the reasons i support separation, sharing a country with an extremist is a very big problem that even more developed and sophisticated country are struggling to curtail with ,i see it as an impending doom.

Marginalisation is never a reason for me ,because what we experienced down east is political and economic marginalisation, which you cannot completely blame it on fulani government, leadership wise an average igbo politicians have failed a great deal. Igbos are the only region who genuinely believe and want to remain in Nigeria ,is evidence in the way and manner we live outside igboland. The yurobas want presidency reason they are preaching one Nigeria. Igboman is not necessarily looking for presidency but equal rights and fairness.
Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by AlexBells(m): 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
chrismastre5:
a politician is always a politician, you could have spared me all these head ache of trying to convince you. Like I said who is bringing violence into the struggle?, Prior to 2015 I Neva saw you o. So people should be defenceless because they want please people like you. Besides there are no evidence to show that IPOB are violent. The killing going on right now, no group has come forward to own up to it. Like I said before if you think what you are proposing is the best, start working towards it. Biafra will always worth every sacrifice because if we don't do it, what will befall us will be worst.
Don't put IPOB and violence in the same sentence, as a matter of fact and as much as I'm concerned, the whole UGM stuff is a childs play, it is just gorilla attack which does minimal damage, have you ever seen a war, since close to 6 months now, UGM had not killed up to a thousand people, at one time Biafran fighters killed over one thousand Nigerian soldiers in a day so, UGM is actually debatable but they pose very minimal risk their problem have a ready solution so forget that, when we worry about Biafra in terms of violence, IPOB is not of a concern

When you see the sign you should know so IPOB is just a peaceful secessionist group nothing else until the Nigerian Military breaks and then Eastern soldiers returns, everyone else is exercising their right of self determination so spare me that part nothing really much happening when you see the sign, no one will tell you to be terrified
Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by chrismastre5(m): 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
AlexBells:

Don't put IPOB and violence in the same sentence, as a matter of fact and as much as I'm concerned, the whole UGM stuff is a childs play, it is just gorilla attack which does minimal damage, have you ever seen a war, since close to 6 months now, UGM had not killed up to a thousand people, at one time Biafran fighters killed over one thousand Nigerian soldiers in a day so, UGM is actually debatable but they pose very minimal risk their problem have a ready solution so forget that, when we worry about Biafra in terms of violence, IPOB is not of a concern

When you see the sign you should know so IPOB is just a peaceful secessionist group nothing else until the Nigerian Military breaks and then Eastern soldiers returns, everyone else is exercising their right of self determination so spare me that part nothing really much happening when you see the sign, no one will tell you to be terrified
I am talking about how the threat hausa/Fulani pose to alaigbo will become worse if nothing is done about it. If you know what is brewing underground you wouldn't be saying that biafra struggle is not worth it.
Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by Prayfortheworld: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
AlexBells:
What's the issue with you, Chinwetalagu is old enough to be your father, even if it not for anything this Biafrans are the true Nigerians.

Chinwetalagu had no history of Being a member of your much hated IPOB so what issue do you have with him.

Why do you always think that Biafra is synonymous with hating Nigeria, these Old Biafrans had nothing but love for the Nigerian state now you are mocking a victim for desiring that things be done the right way,

The number one Biafran (Emeka Ojukwu never hated Nigeria) he hated that Nigeria was hijacked so please concentrate on your fights against IPOB and leave Chiwetalu alone.

Biafra is not evil, Biafra is nothing but another mame for Eastern Nigeria and if Biafra is evil, I put it to you Sir that the entire Nigeria is evil.
Leave that bastard. That has nothing upstairs rather than mocking people that are doing so well than his epileptic father
Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by AlexBells(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
chrismastre5:
I am talking about how the threat hausa/Fulani pose to alaigbo will become worse if nothing is done about it. If you know what is brewing underground you wouldn't be saying that biafra struggle is not worth it.
I was arguing with my brother yesterday and I told him Nigeria is not breaking do you know why becuase everyone thinks they have a solution, look you can't see this problem more than others in past have seen, just take your chill pills and let the problem come first,

The biggest problem that ever happened to Nigeria is trying to avoid a problem, just let it come in every problem lies its solution, the same problem Nzeogwu tried to avoid, the same problem Ojukwu tried to avoid, the same problem Nnamdi Kanu is trying to avoid, I think the real problem here is trying to avoid problems, let it come first,

Stop the paranoia of trying to avoid problems that are yet to occur and in the process bring bigger problems, Ah Ah, let them bring their madness first.
Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by SenatePresdo(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

He thought the law is a respetter of position

See spelling, Iti mpataka.

I didn't expect much Sha..
Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by Tradeexport: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
learn mini exportation business and export Nigerian food items to Europe, UK, USA, CANADA, DUBIA, INDIA, ETC.. follow the link to join a free online class and get information that is worth over #250.000
Don't wait learn and become a professional mini exportation trade and export Nigerian food items to your friends,families and people all over the world ..Whatsapp 07046255027 to join the free class via the number or follow the link to join ... See you in class

Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by OyigboUpdate: 12:34am On Oct 08, 2021
kindlyheart:

keep eating from same plate with Abdul that is already raising his kids with hatred and disgust towards you igbos oops nyamiri as he is already teaching them right from inception.

you have not been to the north so you won't know what the northern Muslims are cooking for your future generations.

You have not been to the North is referring to someone who lives in Abuja
Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by OyigboUpdate: 12:35am On Oct 08, 2021
siempere:
It is only stupidity curse from the gods that will make you not know the difference between ipob and biafra...onye uchu....

Biafra is the scam format of IPOB
Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by OyigboUpdate: 12:40am On Oct 08, 2021
inderhappy:
So this bastard is the so call ijele...... good to see his face
Can u now show your own face?
Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by OyigboUpdate: 12:42am On Oct 08, 2021
Arda1000:
In the coming months u will surely hide,u think those Hausa Fulani Yoruba hailing u are behind u,just chill hope they give n ur family land cause Igbo land go too hot for u grin
we must expose IPOB
Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by amuwo1980: 3:31am On Oct 08, 2021
One day monkey go go market him no go return , what goes around comes around mr oyigbo use ur tung and count ur teeth
Re: How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him by Franzee(m): 4:36am On Oct 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Is there an insricption of IPOB on the cloth he wear?

you IPOB n denying.... deny that's not you guys flag.. akpa amu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Floor Is The Safest When High Rise Buildings Collapse (pictures) / Money "recovered" by Swiss bank belonged to Obasanjo , IBB or their associates. / Equinox Opens African Headquarters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.