Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) (52747 Views)

Gunmen Kill Policemen, Soldiers In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks / Defection Saga: Benue State House Of Assembly Taken Over By Policemen (PHOTOS) / Ekiti Government House Blocked By Gun-Wielding Policemen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 08, 2021
EagleNest:
Do we still have DSS or secret service police. Where is the intelligence to nip this on the bud? They need to do their work and stop sleeping. These killers are not ghost but human beings.
What if they tell you that its DSS that's doing the killings?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) by OutisComputers7: 6:58am On Oct 08, 2021
OminickConcept:

Two wrongs can't make a right. Why not leave those who took such lives to carry it on their heads than kill other innocent people for what they might not be involved in. Going after those you know and are sure killed people is better than just killing innocent people that did nothing all because they wore a uniform.
You must be dumb.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) by ShedrachU(m): 7:02am On Oct 08, 2021
Abdul05:
Good news cheesy grin.

SE is now following bornu's footsteps.

Orphans of children nko, who is going to take care of them?

Insurgency incoming.
Na those children go come for revenge soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) by ShedrachU(m): 7:06am On Oct 08, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Anambra again.

IPOB on the beat.

When it is IPOB we know
When it is other criminals we know.

Killing of 7 people in Ebonyi today wasn't by IPOB. But on a second thought it could be IPOB loyalists or other Biafra group getting furious over Umahi's comment that Biafra is madness hence their reason to cause unrest in Umahi's state.
It could as well be Obiano's sponsored killers since he claimed some South East Governors are the ones sponsoring those that are killing people in his State (Anambra) and that was why he didn't attend their South Eastern Governor's forum meeting. Dude might also sponsor some killers to cause unrest in Ebonyi as well
Don't trust politicians.

The best comment I've seen here.
Those people are bloody.

Everything going wrong from attacks, to insecurity, to anything bad na dem
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) by ShedrachU(m): 7:09am On Oct 08, 2021
loveth360:
Who will the blood of those pics below continue to rest on?

These ones are illegal
Police is legal
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) by zoedew: 7:17am On Oct 08, 2021
okeyglm:
talk is cheap. operations are going on in the east. bring the damn thing or forever shut up.
God forbid! War does no one any lasting good. From Adnan Khasshogi to Arthur Nzeribe.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) by od501: 7:29am On Oct 08, 2021
OminickConcept:

Two wrongs can't make a right. Why not leave those who took such lives to carry it on their heads than kill other innocent people for what they might not be involved in. Going after those you know and are sure killed people is better than just killing innocent people that did nothing all because they wore a uniform.

Two wrongs doesn't make right? Guy u read too much
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 7:59am On Oct 08, 2021
stinechykee:
Oga stop masturbating over Igbo matter and focus on your own matter,is that too hard to ask?? What is really the matter with you people sef? I have never seen people such like you people that will ignore the numerous killing going on in your region to focus on other region that is even more peaceful and less crime than yours.

Na u know the region everyone belongs to. I know the day UGM kills anyoe dear to u your narrative will change.
Mind u, I am a biafra by region. I am an Akwa Ibomite. But am sorry I am not enjoying what's happening in the East and so I am not in support of the killing no matter who is killing and who they are killing......
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) by Lewandoski20(m): 8:19am On Oct 08, 2021
Are Policemen supposed to be stationary?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) by barcaboi(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2021
loveth360:
I wish na the terrorists that beat up Chiwetalu Agu today.

Rip to innocent ones among the police.

I think it's time for police to start revenge on DSS,since it's confirmed that DSS are the one attacking them.

Make una kontinu
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) by barcaboi(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I love this...
I pray none of our families get caught in the crossfire
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) by okeyglm: 9:57am On Oct 08, 2021
zoedew:

God forbid! War does no one any lasting good. From Adnan Khasshogi to Arthur Nzeribe.
unfortunately we cant have biafra without war. Every learned person knew it but ipob has chosen to deceive and scam umuigbo.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:55am On Oct 08, 2021
Can't the police just abandone this checkpoints thing for a few months and allow the tension to cool down in the South East? Nigerians are just too stubborn. If I was a policeman servicing in the South East, even if inspector general of police asked me to do checkpoint I would politely decline, I would rather resign. Is it that when Nigerians see a potential money reward in something, they forget about the associated life risk in it? Because I'm a Nigerian and I'm not this desperate for money.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2021
Up buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) / Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday / Governor Ben Ayade Loses Senatorial Primary Election (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.