Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday (52761 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by officialwdhtv: 4:43am On Mar 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5-RCLTBn8Y

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpWicV0pxUU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Video of President-Elect Bola Tinubu at the National Mosque Abuja yesterday.

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by madridguy(m): 4:47am On Mar 04, 2023
More love Nigeria incoming president. May Allah accept your prayer, give you good health, long life and guide you right to paddle the affair of our beloved country. Aamin.

403 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by oyebanji44: 4:48am On Mar 04, 2023
I just love Tinubu with his swaga.....

I admire him a lot... grin cheesy grin

304 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Totilopussylick(m): 4:59am On Mar 04, 2023
Criminal also goes to the Mosque tongue

104 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by DeLaRue: 5:01am On Mar 04, 2023
I am surprised his security details allowed unidentified and uncontrolled members of the public to crowd him out like that.

The way the crowd closed in on him there made for uncomfortable viewing.

That was risky for his safety.

156 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Simeonjoe1: 5:11am On Mar 04, 2023
DeLaRue:
I am surprised his security details allowed unidentified and uncontrolled members of the public to crowd him out like that.

That was risky for his safety.

lipsrsealed embarassed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Throwback: 5:17am On Mar 04, 2023
Obi go see church programme attend this Sunday?

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Asgard13: 5:21am On Mar 04, 2023
Just take a look at those faces .. even the ones hailing him

None is happy…

This is crazy

Tinubu people make Una happy for am.. na President he win no burial Abi senate ..

Na President of Nigeria he use money buy..

Ah ah

Make dem celebrate

Everywhere is quite and appears more like burial after party.. like they’re all caged ..

Haba!

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Okoroawusa: 5:30am On Mar 04, 2023
I just love this man

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:

Spamming what?

Why are you not happy .. that Apc won?

You ought to be celebrating not attacking an innocent post..

Exactly what am saying ..

Even from what you mood .. psych.. is obvious you’re not happy with this truth.

No Dey jump on my mention with out reason..
Mr Man shut up abeg make we hear word!
I thought you said Atiku will win, now that he didn't you turned to a wailer spamming everywhere like a jobless individual.

Rest, no one takes you and the obidient wailers serious. Your rants won't stop him from ruling you for 4/8yrs!
Nonsense!

109 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Freshtruth(m): 6:06am On Mar 04, 2023
Buhari is a cow he is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by elonmuskbaby: 6:16am On Mar 04, 2023
wink

53 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by kolafolabi(m): 6:16am On Mar 04, 2023
For those who are closer to the President Elect, kindly inform him of the delay in the dualization of Ibadan - Ilorin road which is famously known as death trap road.

Imagining the construction of the road was awarded during Obasanjo's regime and has not been completed up till now.

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Omoawoke: 6:16am On Mar 04, 2023
cheesy. Jagaban give people headache for two days
Some people blood pressure don high
Some people can’t still come to reality
That’s the chess move
Checkmate!!! Jagaban give them
They come dey cry
Them dey comot catarrh for nose
Asiwaju you baddd, Jagaban fear God na
Why you make some people cry like baby
But life no balance sha because as then dey cry e dey sweet us grin
But they have no choice than to stir at your presidential portrait in their offices

Asiwaju said hold your mouth feeeem

He come te si wan loju make e dey pain them

Them go wail tire 🤣😂🤣😂😂

76 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 04, 2023
cheesy

OH ISLAMISATION OF NIGERIA IS NOT POSSIBLE

5 Likes

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by elonmuskbaby: 6:16am On Mar 04, 2023
Freshtruth:
Nigerians don't know who dem done elect so una sufferings just began
your suffering just begin.speak for yourself ONLY

Ola,iyi ATI igbadun sheshede funwa

87 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Achieverskit: 6:17am On Mar 04, 2023
Good

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by pol23: 6:17am On Mar 04, 2023
Congratulations to the President select by INEC.
I believe every other contestant also did Electoral fraud, but they were trying to be reasonable with fraud,what is possible and obtainable….
Mr Bola threw Caution to the wind and go after the presidential seat with all of his might.
I also believe there won’t be a reasonable court case regarding this, So at this point let’s all pray for him to be successful and lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Also, he should put his thugs on a leash.

I read on another thread people talking about revolving their citizenship….WELL, that can’t be me, I’m a Nigerian as Buhari himself, we will go through it together, max I run away small and run back…Even Tinubu run go exile and came back after Mr Abacha’s death…. If the New commander regime continue with this hardship na to run to Cotonou… when things better we come back.

But I don’t see Tinubu failing as the president, but something about him being Nigeria’s president just doesn’t seat right with anyone…

Nigerians welcome the new Mugabe…
He’s going to install in son as Lagos governor, his daughter as minister and his son in law as senators.

I believe politics is a dirty game, both Obi and Atiku played dirty too, they just couldn’t match up
With the dirt master.

Hate the game and not the player…

N.B: All I wrote is my personal assumptions (I no fit narrate story for DSS ooo)

Mr Tinubu, I pray your tenure will be fruitful for Nigerians , I pray me and my family will know no lack…
Congratulations sir.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Basicend: 6:18am On Mar 04, 2023
Another vegetable has been forced on Nigerians again.

A president that cannot hold a piece of paper for 2 minutes without shaking feverishly.

He could not even see where APC logo was written on his ballot sheet at the voting poll. . It was his wife Remi that aided him.

You can easily ask this man to sign his own death warrant and he will just append it. . That is the Nigerian situation.

#Buhari 2.0 Pro-Max.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:18am On Mar 04, 2023
Baba don go rule by force, na him go tire. Money wey him pack never do. He still wan use small energy wey him supposed use relax they run up and down . Them mumu UK now go don go buy new hospital bed for new president in the name of treatment , Nigeria government medical revenue and France go dey even drag ham with them... Because old man wey no gree relax, na medicine go sort him body, I wish him fit get Alagbo association like OBJ because obj dey combine Agbo with exercise so his retirement in aso rock could be justify.

Thunder fire una wey dey push grandpa up and down to suffer for una selfish gains. Those who truly love grandpa whom hail me to suffer. Before una quote me again , remember all die na die either you are rich or poor. Abacha die ,people jubilate,yard adua die people mourn. Na so life be

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by NaijaCover(m): 6:18am On Mar 04, 2023
Is Here
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:19am On Mar 04, 2023
Congrats to Nigeria’s Christians.
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Massdamm(m): 6:19am On Mar 04, 2023
Lol! No mind those clowns jawe then go continue to cry till 2027🤣
Wagwanbrethren:

Mr Man shut up abeg make we hear word!
I thought you said Atiku will win, now that he didn't you turned to a wailer spamming everywhere like a jobless individual.

Rest, no one takes you and the obidient wailers serious. Your rants won't stop him from ruling you for 4/8yrs!
Nonsense!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Elidrisy20: 6:20am On Mar 04, 2023
DeLaRue:

That was risky for his safety.Obidients no dey go mosque nau,he is safe inshaa Allah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by temitope27(m): 6:21am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Just take a look at those faces .. even the ones hailing him

None is happy…

This is crazy

Tinubu people make Una happy for am.. na President he win no burial Abi senate ..

Na President of Nigeria he use money buy..

Ah ah

Make dem celebrate

Everywhere is quite and appears more like burial after party.. like they’re all caged ..

Haba!
u can cry more

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by lesbiconverter: 6:21am On Mar 04, 2023
i pray God will reward him for what he did grin
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by IrepChrist: 6:22am On Mar 04, 2023
No nation is bigger than God's own divine agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Emmy3(m): 6:22am On Mar 04, 2023
Is this how PalmPay charges on transfers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima / A Lady Tattooed Bola Tinubu On Her Back (Photos) / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.