Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement (16155 Views)

Gov Election 2023: Sanwo-olu Wins Tinubu Polling Unit Amid Low Turnout / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / Tinubu's Movement In The Past 6 Days Excites Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by jrjfjfj: 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
LegendHero:

Dem no born Obi Pandora well not to support Atiku!
WHO BORN AM !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by Omoluabiii(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
Oh what a great man and leader we ve have in SW, Bola ahmed tinubu? See the height he has taken lagos to,,,,,,, Ride on B.A.T

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by Crunchyg2: 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
I can see alot of people in that gathering without nose mask or has the delta version of covid vanished from Nigeria . After now they will say no nose mask no church or no vaccine no church. I am waiting to see the day that we will hear no vaccine no party/ political rally
Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by zakkxx: 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
To God, I prefare Buhari third term for Thiefnibu! What? With the blood they shared in lekki toll gate? Why Nigerian de easily fall for mumurity like this? Who gave other for soldiers to kill in lekki because of two hundred wey dem de collect!! Who? May idiot wey they support thiefnibu talk make I hear!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by hopexter(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
Tinubu isn't the right choice for Nigeria right now

If not for his age, Tinubu would have been the best and only candidate for Nigeria cos of his intelligence and Good vision.

Secondly, Nigeria is too stubborn for a slowpoke like Buhari to handle more reason the country is facing all these terrorism from both North and south and star boy is too weak to replace Bubu.

My best candidates would be :

1. Babagana Zulum
2. Wike
3. Oshiomhole
4. Ambode or Osariemhen Osunbor
5. Ngige
6. Falana

More suggestion pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by rontolo(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
God forbid that this desperate, power hungry old relic become President of Nigeria. Never.

Osibanjo preferred x100 times over!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by Mummyfour(f): 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
Stevenson20:
What Nigeria needs now is a young and vibrant technocrat that will revive this country.

Buhari and Tinubu
APC & PDP
They're all bastards.
chai!!! I wanted to agree with you, but I just remembered that my mother said I should not be insulting elders that don't have sense.
T and B,
APC and PDP na rubbish.
Twin brothers fighting over a piece of meat
Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by adekolaelect(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
paskal16:
to dey lick Tinubu smelly anus no dey tire you? undecided
it is better to Anus lick Tinubu than to that of Kanu and other Irelevant politicians who only offer you hate words badluck for others .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by techWriter3: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dem no bred Obi Pandora well not to support Atiku!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by Prayfortheworld: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
I rather vote for buhari again than vote for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by paskal16: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
adekolaelect:
it is better to Anus lick Tinubu than to that of Kanu and other Irelevant politicians who only offer you hate words badluck for others .
lmao Tinubu is now a relevant politician? Kudos undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by Olakunleyakub(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
Game over.
You are wicked bro.
Your point is well understood 100%

Left to me I prefer osinbanjo to tinubu but the issue of past work or achivement the guy mentioned is what messed everything up.

One of tinubu greatest achivement are osinbanjo and fashola

The strength of a leader lies on his followers.
Dapson73:

Tinubu work didn't speaks for him ? Even PYO and Fashola are part of Asiwaju work. I may agree with you on other note but surely not work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by Sammy07: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dapson73:

Tinubu work didn't speaks for him ? Even PYO and Fashola are part of Asiwaju work. I may agree with you on other note but surely not work.

Olakunleyakub:
Game over.
You are wicked bro.
Your point is well understood 100%

Left to me I prefer osinbanjo to tinubu but the issue of past work or achivement the guy mentioned is what messed everything up.

One of tinubu greatest achivement are osinbanjo and fashola

The strength of a leader lies on his followers.

You guys no understand English.
That I said he should support them because their works speak for them

Means he shouldn't support one unknown person wey we no know, wey we no see his work, someone from nowhere .

Ha ha
Haba
Read to understand

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
When people insult people like Our able Governor and Tinubu they don’t know the history of Lagos

Progression and the decay we were in before he came. He may be old but he has something none of the others have he listens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by adekolaelect(m): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
paskal16:
lmao Tinubu is now a relevant politician? Kudos undecided
Tell me who is relevant to you? Who is a builder that can mention Two poeple he made to be famous relevant in this political dispensation or make silence your best friend if you have no defence to back your claims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by tnerro1(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
As long as it’s not a northerner, we are in full support

Say no to another 8 years of cow presidency

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by gasparpisciotta: 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
hotew:
Vanity slaves !!!

Get a havit pro smartwatch today to count your steps, check your heart rate, blood and oxygen pressure in a cost effective way.

Pay on Delivery Nationwide

Call or WhatsApp

How much?

Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by Echoban: 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

He should stop playing useless games and support Prof Osibanjo

Osibanjo is more sellable than Tinubu, the north don't trust Tinubu and he's yet to realise it.

What do u mean here @bolded?

Left for me if not for his health I would have preferred him, although all the ginger is to collapse structure for Osinbanjo , the starboy will only coast to glory under the feet of an existing structure. Osinbanjo kukuma has no Political structure before, so leave Swaga to be doing their thing across the nation.
Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by rickyrex(m): 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Yah this just how it started with buhari prior to 2015 election... Sweet talks about him everywhere. Today where are we. Nigeria no dey ever learn. We will keep shouting buhari, atiku and tinubu untill china takes over this country over our debt. This set of people don't have us at heart. Take or leave buhari will not account for whatsoever wrong he has done to this country just like no passed president has ever accounted for how they led this country into a pit. Let's think deep and stop this sentiment of ethnicity or religion or whether the person is from a poor background before electing our leader. If we get it wrong 2023 we will be so stupid to come back here and start insulting anyone who become our president
Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by KelvinHerbert: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
We don't want a southern Muslim as president period.

And we also don't want a sick person as next President
Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by Richieniit: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
Emerituz:

Mtchew...

May God mtcheww at all your prayers #amen.

Since as 9ja worst na criminal una still wan elect into power. E no go better for any blood sucking demon apc for this forum. Fools
Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by Echoban: 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
MoneyTrees:

So it's also democracy to sell expired/sub-standard candidate to the masses as you guys did with Buhari?
I am not impressed
I thought that the high level of Education among SWners would be a positive tool towards the betterment of this Zoo of a country not knowing that these Men have forever chosen to be enslaved by their greed.

The reality there is We go with Tinubu Decision, this preaching is nice but not politically realistic, Tinubu has done upright for SW Political space, he is like a Father figure, though it's best for him to rest this period, but if he chooses not to rest nko? We should now redicule him? Nop , he has built irresistible pedigree long time that we have no choice than to support him. But I pray he collapse structure for Starboy Sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by muller101(m): 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
See leaders of tomorrow. On election day they will line up for rice and seasoning. Useless souls.
Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by martinslaura: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
shiki:
grin Sanwo-olu must support this movement to pave way for his 2nd term

They are all senseless people. Campaigning for a vegetable to rule us. Bet me the army will not take orders from any southern president. BUBU has destroyed this country.
Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by martinslaura: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Stevenson20:
What Nigeria needs now is a young and vibrant technocrat that will revive this country.

Buhari and Tinubu
APC & PDP
They're all bastards.

FACT. What happens if Sanwo Olu runs for 2023? Jagbaban my foot. Niger never learn. WE NEED MILITARY RULE SEF.
Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by chaloskyx: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
SAI BABA SHOW THESE NOVICES HOW REAL POLITICS IS PLAYED 2023 E GO SHOCK UNA THISTIME SANWOLU WOULD TAKE THE PLACE OF ORUBEBE HAHAHA
Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by Seunspyder(m): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
I smelling Yemi Osinbajo as president, this is a game Tinubu can't win this time and his support will be for Yemi. Let's watch
adioolayi:
Southwest is Set...

Tinubu's mandate does not necessarily mean Tinubu himself running for Presidency....It may be his annoited candidate like Prof. Yemi Osinbajo grin grin grin

Anyways... something is very clear as of now, SouthWest is truly ready to have 2023 Presidency...They are matching their wishes with actions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by Thetruthshallse(m): 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
Tinubu is a no-no.
Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
Wether we like it or not, power is going back to the north
Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by ExposingdMatrix: 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by cardoctor(m): 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
Normal thing na. Na dem dem
Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by dapolaw(m): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
Guy be calming down, no need to go through this lane, everybody has the right to support whoever they desire. Pick your own credible candidate and campaign for him or her.

The earlier we realize we all look but see differently the better.

Richieniit:

May God mtcheww at all your prayers #amen.

Since as 9ja worst na criminal una still wan elect into power. E no go better for any blood sucking demon apc for this forum. Fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please How Much Is Fuel Sold In Your Area / Tinubu Suspends Rural Electrification Agency MD, Ahmad Salihijo, 3 Others / Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.