Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement (16153 Views)

Gov Election 2023: Sanwo-olu Wins Tinubu Polling Unit Amid Low Turnout / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / Tinubu's Movement In The Past 6 Days Excites Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by rollywise(m): 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
Have you seen that Nigerians are shameless?
Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by bjnice(m): 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
MoneyTrees:

So it's also democracy to sell expired/sub-standard candidate to the masses as you guys did with Buhari?
I am not impressed
I thought that the high level of Education among SWners would be a positive tool towards the betterment of this Zoo of a country not knowing that these Men have forever chosen to be enslaved by their greed.

Without making assumptions I don't know who you supported in the last US presidential election. Why did I say that is because both are advanced in years yet you still pick a side. But back at home(Nigeria) men of such age are considered expired products in your opinion. Is that not a double standard and by the way, when has age become a factor for good governance? Are you aware a presidential candidate must have a considerable level of popularity and political structure to win such a lucrative post. And for your information, the President seat is not about just speaking grammar or displaying intelligence alone that will grant people such a coveted seat.

Ah, see me replying to someone who lives in the animal kingdom. Who does not understand what politics is about and feel he has a right to instruct an ethnic group that is far greater than his entire race(Igbo) to who they choose to support. Your race has become eternally irrelevant in the scheme of things. So I understand why you are pained, Unfortunately, your runaway Mazi the Chest beater is cooling in Kuje or DSS prison in Abuja.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by Basicend: 12:00am On Oct 08, 2021
uptimum123:
Tinubu we know

On his mandate we stand

U mean the vegetable in London now?

Awake guy.
Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by Franking: 2:05am On Oct 08, 2021
Tinubu that eats here and sleeps there? U want the north to take over presidency like the south did through Jonathan?

It is the turn of the South East. That much is obvious.
Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by Indispensable85(m): 3:32am On Oct 08, 2021
Lanrelagboi:
SANWO-OLU FLAGS OFF SWAGA ‘23 IN LAGOS, DRUMS SUPPORT FOR PRO-TINUBU MOVEMENT

•‘Tinubu A Rallying Figure, Hope for Progressive Leadership’ - Governor

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159351368691013&id=735776012

Getting very serious now
Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by Nobody: 3:48am On Oct 08, 2021
bonnyhope:
Time to spend Lagos money
cry
Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 08, 2021
paskal16:
to dey lick Tinubu smelly anus no dey tire you? undecided

Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:04am On Oct 08, 2021
hopexter:

If not for his age, Tinubu would have been the best and only candidate for Nigeria cos of his intelligence and Good vision.

Secondly, Nigeria is too stubborn for a slowpoke like Buhari to handle more reason the country is facing all these terrorism from both North and south and star boy is too weak to replace Bubu.

My best candidates would be :

1. Babagana Zulum
2. Wike
3. Oshiomhole
4. Ambode or Osariemhen Osunbor
5. Ngige
6. Falana

More suggestion pls
That Tinubu is highly intelligent.. He gives speech off hand with his British accent

He made what Lagos is today

Truly outside his age.. I don't think there's any politicians present that can match up with him
Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by hopexter(m): 6:12am On Oct 08, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
That Tinubu is highly intelligent.. He gives speech off hand with his British accent

He made what Lagos is today

Truly outside his age.. I don't think there's any politicians present that can match up with him

True.
Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by Slurity(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2021
Stevenson20:
What Nigeria needs now is a young and vibrant technocrat that will revive this country.

Buhari and Tinubu
APC & PDP
They're all bastards.
suggest 1 young man of with track records that can perform as expected and have the masses support capable of winning presidential election or just keep quite and see things unfold without unnecessary unrealistic dreams
Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by litaninja(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2021
2023 already failing in 2021.
Re: 2023: Sanwo-Olu Drums Support For Pro-Tinubu Movement by isax(m): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
they are stylishly using PDP color peradventure APC leadership does not put Tifnubu....

But wait ooo, to say an me dem give dat hall decor work ehn.... CASH OUT niyen mehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri / Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party / Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Intensifies Efforts To Flood Market With Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.