Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Brag About Your Phone Without Mentioning The Name [Picture] - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Brag About Your Phone Without Mentioning The Name [Picture] (4306 Views)

How To Track Your Phone Without Paying Police / How To Switch On Phone Without Power Button / How To Unlock Your Phone Without Flashing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brag About Your Phone Without Mentioning The Name [Picture] by riverbird: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
My iPhone 13 guys grin

2 Likes

Re: Brag About Your Phone Without Mentioning The Name [Picture] by paltielx: 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
My my phone supports 4G in all network in Nigeria, support otg, does splitting and pinning of screen, 3/32. 12mp main camera and 8mp selfie cam, I bought it for less than 30k

1 Like

Re: Brag About Your Phone Without Mentioning The Name [Picture] by MufasaLion: 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
riverbird:
My iPhone 13 guys grin

This phone was the deal back then.

1 Like

Re: Brag About Your Phone Without Mentioning The Name [Picture] by scarycuteface(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
My phone's battery does not go off
Re: Brag About Your Phone Without Mentioning The Name [Picture] by Roma10: 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
iLegendd:

How many posts have you created to teach people how to make money? None.

Your type only knows fraud and how to have children everywhere while broke and come online to scream 2 odds, 30 odds, Ronaldo don f*ck up, etc. If I go through your posts, those I the kinds of things will probably see.

If you think you'll succeed with fraud, I lay a curse on you that you shall be caught one day and regret all your crime as you suffer in jail for years. Mark my word.
Argue with your keyboard bro
You that your fourth generations are already cursed

Re: Brag About Your Phone Without Mentioning The Name [Picture] by Eyanbahose: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
Affordable
Re: Brag About Your Phone Without Mentioning The Name [Picture] by ICEWIN: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
It's simple really..

P2P,Peer To Peer marketing..

Binance acts as an Escrow,for the transactions and ensures fair play..

Scroll to the WALLET option..

On top of the section you will see options like,spot,funding,margin,P2P etc..

Click on P2P..

You will then see buy,sell,transfer options..

If you are buying USDT for instance..

After clicking on buy,you will see an option like below :

There are many sellers,check their ratings and the number of successful trades..

Click on the seller you are okay with,the second picture is an example of a trader's page when you click on buy..

Input the amount of USDT (eg)..

The seller's account number will then poop out..

You are given a time frame to pay the amount into his account,using your registered account number..

The seller will most likely contact you at this point,to confirm your seriousness..

When paying in,avoid any crypto related mention in your transaction..

bros go and market these your toturial it worth it.
you will make cool cash.
I understand better now.
but should incase I hang I will contact you

1 Like

Re: Brag About Your Phone Without Mentioning The Name [Picture] by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
ICEWIN:

bros go and market these your toturial it worth it.
you will make cool cash.
I understand better now.
but should incase I hang I will contact you
You are welcome..
Re: Brag About Your Phone Without Mentioning The Name [Picture] by ezanafe(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
riverbird:
My iPhone 13 guys grin

Still got this phone too. It has refused to die.

1 Like

Re: Brag About Your Phone Without Mentioning The Name [Picture] by riverbird: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
ezanafe:

Still got this phone too. It has refused to die.

Lol.... Me sef have tried killing mine several times but the idiat has refused to die.
Most times I purposely leave it somewhere but I will still go back and see it after several hours. sad
Re: Brag About Your Phone Without Mentioning The Name [Picture] by Lilkeys: 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
MickzyDonald:

The money is legal but i am not bringing any mans son in it as it can ruin a dubious minded fellow, perhaps I've forever cut ties with it, not mentioning business name, but if you can decode it
Boss na betting or forex
Re: Brag About Your Phone Without Mentioning The Name [Picture] by Lilkeys: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Omo my phone naim worse pass
Ask lalasticala
We went to Ikeja to buy it 500k ,
E no Dey use b3 o . Omo make I just Dey near gas cooker
E don fully charge
One wey mad pass na 500gig ram
24 gig rom
But the bastard phone can’t even download xvideo online . It keeps telling me shit
Re: Brag About Your Phone Without Mentioning The Name [Picture] by DesBenedict: 6:37am On Oct 11, 2021
paltielx:
My my phone supports 4G in all network in Nigeria, support otg, does splitting and pinning of screen, 3/32. 12mp main camera and 8mp selfie cam, I bought it for less than 30k
Name of phone pls
Re: Brag About Your Phone Without Mentioning The Name [Picture] by paltielx: 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
DesBenedict:

Name of phone pls
Op says we should not mention it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Miss This Phone (pic) / Transition Launched A Affordable New Phone: Tecno Spark 8c / Jumia Black Friday Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.