Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

To Make Money Online Do This 3 Things - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To Make Money Online Do This 3 Things (174 Views)

Work Online : Do Simple Tasks To Earn Money In 2024 / See This 3 Bedroom Penthouse Building Design / 3 Things You Should Know Before Joining Longrich Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Make Money Online Do This 3 Things by Guinemarais(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
I created this short report to help many people avoid some of my mistakes in the past and get into the right path to make money online.

So, let’s get into it.
First of all if you want to truly, really "make money online," there are 3 things you must get right from the word go so you don't waste your time, money, energy and effort.

1. DO NOT go to Google and search for "how to make money online".
If you do so, you are going to be led down an evil path filled with scams, pyramid schemes, half baked, time wasting activities and despicable human beings who masquerade as "online entrepreneurs".
99% of people who go this path end up never escaping this maze.
DO NOT DO IT!
Enough said.

2. To make money online, you MUST have something for sale and you must learn how to sell it online.
You can't cop out by transferring your responsibility to sell to someone else, aka, "do it for me" or think other people will make you rich by "helping" aka MMM.
Don't be dumb. You do not "make money online" in a literal sense. You do so by offering something of value, a product or service,in exchange for money

3. You must choose something real, something that can grow and you must have the discipline/patience to learn and do work to grow it.
Get it?
Now let's talk about the different things you can do to make money online and what you should run away from when you hear "make money online".
I'll start with what to avoid with a long spoon. Engaging in them is like dining with the devil and using a short spoon. Alright I'll drop those later so checkout for my threads�
Re: To Make Money Online Do This 3 Things by Guinemarais(m): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ps i run an online class on WhatsApp where i teach young Nigerians the various business models they can run with just their phones,Internet connection and a little cash,here's the link https:///DmmDLXziUHk69LeTHhU7xA
Guinemarais:
I created this short report to help many people avoid some of my mistakes in the past and get into the right path to make money online.

So, let’s get into it.
First of all if you want to truly, really "make money online," there are 3 things you must get right from the word go so you don't waste your time, money, energy and effort.

1. DO NOT go to Google and search for "how to make money online".
If you do so, you are going to be led down an evil path filled with scams, pyramid schemes, half baked, time wasting activities and despicable human beings who masquerade as "online entrepreneurs".
99% of people who go this path end up never escaping this maze.
DO NOT DO IT!
Enough said.

2. To make money online, you MUST have something for sale and you must learn how to sell it online.
You can't cop out by transferring your responsibility to sell to someone else, aka, "do it for me" or think other people will make you rich by "helping" aka MMM.
Don't be dumb. You do not "make money online" in a literal sense. You do so by offering something of value, a product or service,in exchange for money

3. You must choose something real, something that can grow and you must have the discipline/patience to learn and do work to grow it.
Get it?
Now let's talk about the different things you can do to make money online and what you should run away from when you hear "make money online".
I'll start with what to avoid with a long spoon. Engaging in them is like dining with the devil and using a short spoon. Alright I'll drop those later so checkout for my threads�

(1) (Reply)

Earn 100k per transaction with your sterling bank buisness account / Meet Nina Jegede - Seriel Enterpreneur On The Cover Royal Diamond Magazine / Legit And Clean: Get Your Chinese Yuan At Very Cheap Rate Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.