Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure (80082 Views)

My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy / My Dick Is Swelling (picture) Pls Help / No Ailment Without Cure, Check In,& You'll Have A Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by numericalguy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
Truvelisback:
Don't u understand simple english language? I didn't say it is spiritual, i said it could be spiritual.

bigcasava1:
slowpoke! Fake doctors like you are the ones killing people with your trial and errors! Nonsense

These two fuuuls are the type that will be beating up innocent children calling them ogbanje.

These two maaluus will refuse to study only tho find out that they failed their exams with F9 parallel then they will start blaming their neighbours.

These two bunsurus will not hustle hard but when their business failed will start blaming their inoccent mothers and be calling her witch.

These two akuyas are the type that will be dashing olosho money meant for their business. But ifwhen their business collapses, they wil start blaming their business competitors.

1 Like

Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by Truvelisback(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
numericalguy:

These two fuuuls are the type that will be beating up innocent children calling them ogbanje.

These two maaluus will refuse to study only tho find out that they failed their exams with F9 parallel then they will start blaming their neighbours.

These two bunsurus will not hustle hard but when their business failed will start blaming their inoccent mothers and be calling her witch.

These two_jackals are the type that will be dashing olosho money meant for their business. But ifwhen their business collapses, they wil start blaming their business competitors.
U are the fool including all the animals u just named urself.
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by wiloy2k8(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
Thyroid. Have you done the test
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by Rhymezz(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
Hmm only God can cure him,he is healed in jesus name.
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by armyofone(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
MRI should be something the hospital should ask you to do.
Kidney function test,
Liver test
And many more others have asked you do.

Nigeria health system - sighs

Please leave the idea of seeing a pastor or prophet or imam.
If they can contribute for you financially, great -otherwise focus on Teaching hospital.
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by daniella45(f): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
let them check his kidney
it may be diuresis
or his gall bladder all piled up

its certainly a kidney disease
look for a good doctor cry cry cry
he will be well soon i promise embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by Oloristarr(f): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Stan2330:

DVT? which medical school did u graduate from ?

See this one mtcheww go browse DVT abegi
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by Stanchem029: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
Jivax:
There is nothing God cannot do

Do u need a quick loann (Spelt that way on purpose to avoid BOT) for business or personal use? Can you afford to pay back within six months with 3% monthly interest rate? Will 50k-500k be enough for the purpose of your loann? If the answers to all these questions is YES then you can simply chat me up on WhatsApp to get it done within 24hours. Completely free without any processing fee or collateral. Easy verification process. Whatsapp. 091crimminal
Seun
Dominique
Lalastica
Cr0nus1
The fraudulent loan scammer is here.

Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by obedibaba(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
I'm suspecting liver problem. Liver produces the plasma proteins(albumin) that are necessary for osmosis of water back into the blood. Without this protein, water will accumulate within your insterstitial space and cause generalized swelling (edema). Fluid accumulation in the lung is probably why he can't breathe well. His liver and plasma protein level needs to be checked. There are other causes of edema but my number one suspect is what i just talked about.

2 Likes

Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by DeRichard(m): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
okoroemeka:
pls stop all these prophet nonsense,so the prophet will bill them abi,and also target the sister to fvck,all in the name of healing

A real prophet will never commit attrocities. Real prophets don't ask for money they only do as God commands them.

It's just that many false prophets are out there.

Im a testimony of how God has used a prophet to heal me that's why I suggested that if medical treatment is not working it might just be that the person needs the intervention of God.
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by Stanchem029: 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Jivax:
There is nothing God cannot do

Do u need a quick loann (Spelt that way on purpose to avoid BOT) for business or personal use? Can you afford to pay back within six months with 3% monthly interest rate? Will 50k-500k be enough for the purpose of your loann? If the answers to all these questions is YES then you can simply chat me up on WhatsApp to get it done within 24hours. Completely free without any processing fee or collateral. Easy verification process. Whatsapp. 091Evans.bros.com
Seun
Dominique
Cr0nus1
please ban this scamm@r.

Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by Haderoncare(f): 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
This is likely to be a kidney disorder, take him to Government hospital probably to see a nephrologist he will need to do urinalysis , and other kidney function tests. May God lay his healing hands on him
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by olaolutreasure(m): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2021
needhelp909:
My younger who is age 20 has been battling with a sickness for over a year now.
His body is swelling up.
Eyes, neck, legs and stomach. They all appear puffed.
Pls ignore the typos here.

Take him for kidney function test
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by lifenajeje(m): 8:59am On Oct 09, 2021
osazsky:
kedi what..nor be chalk una dey sell..run from your life

Well I did not get chalk when I needed to bring my sugar down ..I used their product called diawell and it worked ..I normally use HBA1C to ascertain my sugar levels periodically as fasting blood sugar does not give accurate sugar reading ..

I have also used revive for enhanced erection and stamina ...

In all of these I never got chalk
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by bigcasava1(m): 10:49am On Oct 09, 2021
numericalguy:

These two akuyas are the type that will be dashing olosho money meant for their business. But ifwhen their business collapses, they wil start blaming their business competitors.
I have told you if you are a doctor you better quit coz we don't have doctor In Nigeria. what we have are murderers like u claiming to be doctors but keep staining ur hands with innocent bloods. Jerk ass like you are only good in abortion destroying young girls wombs. My God will punish you and ur type. Ogun must kill you!
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by Caseless: 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
GenBuhari:
It may even be the toxic pesticides in mosquito nets. Or simply the body soap used to bath.
true. You know we can be careless as a people. So many things are overlooked.
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by cooltola(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
Stan2330:

What do u mean by acute when a symptom has lasted for up to 1 yr?
I've never heard of acute heart disease throughout my medical school and acute kidney disease doesn't present like this

He doesn't need all those investigations if u know what u are doing

I did not know it was more than a year. Well I suspect Cushing disease, nevertheless- a comprehensive lab test, diagnostic test and with physical examination by a skilled physician will eliminate guesswork and pinpoint the disease.
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by juman(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2021
It could be allergic reaction to some food or other thing.
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by abraolas1: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
Aderupoko2:
Kindly take him to a good hospital for proper diagnosis and treatment.
This condition is Cardiomegaly or enlarged heart, which shows signs of swelling or excess fluid in different parts of the body. It develops suddenly and this condition can be managed at an early stage.
\

Please help ooo how can it be manage ..l have someone currently diagnose with an enlarge heart

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 / What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) / I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.