Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes (3327 Views)

How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS / DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu / Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by ablejesus26(m): 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
FamTomx2:

Nonentity, behaving as if he knows it all,

what has the Zoo country did for you and for your useless family since your 40 +years or if not 50+ of existence ever una migrated illegally here,

No good life not even a good education cos I noticed all your babblings here

All they did was to invested a suicide vest biz for u for being a loyal servant and the sales are even lucrative,

Tell me some reasons God no go punish you in this life and in greater beyond.

MNK matter will continue giving orders to you and yours subordinate, and una will continue to comply in the SE.

Suffering and sudden Death is not far from you.

Shut up cursed terrorist from bororo kingdom �
Face your region,you have bigger problems to handle.

I have never supported the Fg
But I will be an efulefu to support ipob either.
It's like saying I don't like apcheat,but I like pdthief
If not that you are destined to be a total failure in life you will know that there is no difference between the occult ipob and the fg.

Stop talking about ipob already bcus you are not a supporter or member,you are just using cheap taquiya that will soon send you to your early grave ��.

Bloody cursed bororo terrorist.
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by FamTomx2(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
ablejesus26:

Shut up cursed terrorist from bororo kingdom �
Face your region,you have bigger problems to handle.

I have never supported the Fg
But I will be an efulefu to support ipob either.
It's like saying I don't like apcheat,but I like pdthief
If not that you are destined to be a total failure in life you will know that there is no difference between the occult ipob and the fg.

Stop talking about ipob already bcus you are not a supporter or member,you are just using cheap taquiya that will soon send you to your early grave ��.

Bloody cursed bororo terrorist.

Low budget terrorist go and take your dose of sniper description and die well..

Your life is worthless what more, you have struggled enough no bi by force oh!

You have paid your little due in the business of terrorism, and no one seems to noticed that.

MNK and IPOB mysteries will envelope you soon,
Poor in intellectual, poor in communication, zero human being you be oh!

Amadioha is your last hope.
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by ablejesus26(m): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
FamTomx2:

Low budget terrorist go and take your dose of sniper description and die well..

Your life is worthless what more, you have struggled enough no bi by force oh!

You have paid your little due in the business of terrorism, and no one seems to noticed that.

MNK and IPOB mysteries will envelope you soon,
Poor in intellectual, poor in communication, zero human being you be oh!

Amadioha is your last hope.

You can't even hide the fact that you are a terrorist ��.
Just read what you wrote again.
I have been proven right.
You can never be Igbo �.

It's poor in intellect, bloody dumbbell, proceed of quota system from bororo ��.

You have no hope,you will suffer and suffer till you beg to die,for choosing Igbo of all tribes to do your taquiya nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by FamTomx2(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
ablejesus26:

You can't even hide the fact that you are a terrorist ��.
Just read what you wrote again.
I have been proven right.
You can never be Igbo �.

It's poor in intellect, bloody dumbbell, proceed of quota system from bororo ��.

You have no hope,you will suffer and suffer till you beg to die,for choosing Igbo of all tribes to do your taquiya nonsense.

Jihadist group I have heard of are smart but your low IQ not being a smart one would not allow you admit that,

IPOB will continue ditching orders in biafrans lands and your empty soul will be complying in secret ...

In my words is MNK not getting the better of your embittered soul already,

Amadioha will never spare your miserable life.
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by ablejesus26(m): 4:23am On Oct 11, 2021
FamTomx2:

Jihadist group I have heard of are smart but your low IQ not being a smart one would not allow you admit that,

IPOB will continue ditching orders in biafrans lands and your empty soul will be complying in secret ...

In my words is MNK not getting the better of your embittered soul already,

Amadioha will never spare your miserable life.

Well we can manage our brainwashed group of thugs and cultist that are already being picked up like bunch of criminals.
How well has your own region fared with streams of angry killers �
Boko Haram,Iswap, bandits, heardmen,ansarudeen.��all of them dey do competition on who kills best�.

You will never have anything close to peace or happiness in life na so your life go dey experience misfortune and failure �I no curse you oo na your destiny �.
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by FamTomx2(m): 8:32am On Oct 11, 2021
ablejesus26:

Well we can manage our brainwashed group of thugs and cultist that are already being picked up like bunch of criminals.
How well has your own region fared with streams of angry killers �
Boko Haram,Iswap, bandits, heardmen,ansarudeen.��all of them dey do competition on who kills best�.

You will never have anything close to peace or happiness in life na so your life go dey experience misfortune and failure �I no curse you oo na your destiny �.

APC and political hooliganism has destroyed you beyond redemption, making senseless comments up and down,

I have succeeded in making fooly of your painful existence, if not you are a dead brain,you would have known that you are really inconsequential in affairs of life,
Cos you are neither here nor there as in a brute Zombie,

More thunder strikes to your soctrums..

You and your family if they never disown you will continue to bend to the wills and orders of your Lord MNK in BIAFRA land till when you will meet your untimely death.
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by ablejesus26(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
FamTomx2:

APC and political hooliganism has destroyed you beyond redemption, making senseless comments up and down,

I have succeeded in making fooly of your painful existence, if not you are a dead brain,you would have known that you are really inconsequential in affairs of life,
Cos you are neither here nor there as in a brute Zombie,

More thunder strikes to your soctrums..

You and your family if they never disown you will continue to bend to the wills and orders of your Lord MNK in BIAFRA land till when you will meet your untimely death.

Who is Apc??��
It will never be well with both you and your apc ��.
See as you dey write news paper ��.
I like it when I pepper a cursed bororo soul�

Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by FamTomx2(m): 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
ablejesus26:

Who is Apc??��
It will never be well with both you and your apc ��.
See as you dey write news paper ��.
I like it when I pepper a cursed bororo soul�

You of course, abi dey never pay September salary now you wan deny them, you bi bloody fool oh!

Ain't loyal at all, and you will be salivating all over here, poor wrecked dude.

Partisan politics is not for weak minds like you, stay away from Nigeria politics and go back to you country..

Or you want to create unnecessary expenses for your terrorist group conveying your corpse to Somalia.
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by ablejesus26(m): 5:56am On Oct 12, 2021
FamTomx2:

You of course, abi dey never pay September salary now you wan deny them, you bi bloody fool oh!

Ain't loyal at all, and you will be salivating all over here, poor wrecked dude.

Partisan politics is not for weak minds like you, stay away from Nigeria politics and go back to you country..

Or you want to create unnecessary expenses for your terrorist group conveying your corpse to Somalia.

Ofcus a bororo terrorist would most assuredly be a liar and a thief,that will soon be mobbed and burnt to death ��
Bring out one post of me supporting the evil govt or forever you have settled your case of being a total failure in life �.
All I do is hit the truth on your coconut cursed bororo head.

Cursed thing wey dey bend down piss��
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by FamTomx2(m): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2021
ablejesus26:

Ofcus a bororo terrorist would most assuredly be a liar and a thief,that will soon be mobbed and burnt to death ��
Bring out one post of me supporting the evil govt or forever you have settled your case of being a total failure in life �.
All I do is hit the truth on your coconut cursed bororo head

Cursed thing wey dey bend down piss��

I will continue unsettling your damned soul here until you finally leave Nigeria politics and run back to your poverty ravaged country.

Imposer claiming a Biafran man,

Tufiakwa! You can't be, we can't adopt an efulefu somebody..

Meanwhile na sorrowful death penalty awaits you for dabbling into IPOB issues.
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by ablejesus26(m): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
FamTomx2:

I will continue unsettling your damned soul here until you finally leave Nigeria politics and run back to your poverty ravaged country.

Imposer claiming a Biafran man,

Tufiakwa! You can't be, we can't adopt an efulefu somebody..

Meanwhile na sorrowful death penalty awaits you for dabbling into IPOB issues.

That we you just used will be your ending ���.
There is no useless cursed thing like yourself in Igboland.
Tufiaakwaa,an abomination like you can never be Igbo.
You are not even ipob,
You just come here to disguise thinking it will make you forget your poverty, grass eating rached and frustrated life �.

You have no hope in life again you will never have anything close to happiness,na so so backwardness and failure your rached life dey destined for.
You will die in shame and pain for pretending to to Igbo.
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by FamTomx2(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
ablejesus26:

That we you just used will be your ending ���.
There is no useless cursed thing like yourself in Igboland.
Tufiaakwaa,an abomination like you can never be Igbo.
You are not even ipob,
You just come here to disguise thinking it will make you forget your poverty, grass eating rached and frustrated life �.

You have no hope in life again you will never have anything close to happiness,na so so backwardness and failure your rached life dey destined for.
You will die in shame and pain for pretending to to Igbo.

Hahahaha, see as this condemned entity dey foam for mouth oh!

Go back to your country and leave APC BMC work, terrorism and go and die where dey go fit see your corpse bury, you no gree .

BMC money is cursed, little wonder at your old age nearing your grave you still dey hustle for street,

By attacking IPOB and it's leadership online will prolong your already deteriorating health.

Hardship, hard luck, bad luck and misfortunes will also be in your door step dey Waka with you anywhere you go,

Otherwise...

Make peace with freedom lovers and have peace.
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by Idiko1: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
Anambragully:
I mean for a man of his kind to be so careless in the midst of the agitation to behave this way shows how stupid he is.
Those asking for his crime can't do what he did and there lies the hypocrisy cheesy

Please shut up. There is no cowardice in the blood of Igbo man. If you cannot stand up for you believed, you should drink a poison.
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by ablejesus26(m): 4:19am On Oct 13, 2021
FamTomx2:

Hahahaha, see as this condemned entity dey foam for mouth oh!

Go back to your country and leave APC BMC work, terrorism and go and die where dey go fit see your corpse bury, you no gree .

BMC money is cursed, little wonder at your old age nearing your grave you still dey hustle for street,

By attacking IPOB and it's leadership online will prolong your already deteriorating health.

Hardship, hard luck, bad luck and misfortunes will also be in your door step dey Waka with you anywhere you go,

Otherwise...

Make peace with freedom lovers and have peace.

Animalistic bororo terrorist is talking about peace �wonders shall truly never seize to Wonder ��
You should channel your energy on begging your boko brothers to stop killing you people and sending them to Idp �.

You check all the tribes for the country.
Yoruba dey there
Igala dey there
Ijaw dey there
Idoma dey there.
Na Igbo you see to use do your taquiya rubbish �
You don use your hand sign your fate,you are eternally cursed and will forever unfortunate and ill-lucked

I appraise and appreciate every group that seeks self determination,but to support a group like ipob edging to terror!
No no no I am not a hopelessly cursed and useless human being like you ��
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by FamTomx2(m): 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
ablejesus26:

Animalistic bororo terrorist is talking about peace �wonders shall truly never seize to Wonder ��
You should channel your energy on begging your boko brothers to stop killing you people and sending them to Idp �.

You check all the tribes for the country.
Yoruba dey there
Igala dey there
Ijaw dey there
Idoma dey there.
Na Igbo you see to use do your taquiya rubbish �
You don use your hand sign your fate,you are eternally cursed and will forever unfortunate and ill-lucked

I appraise and appreciate every group that seeks self determination,but to support a group like ipob edging to terror!
No no no I am not a hopelessly cursed and useless human being like you ��

grin
Hopeless sadist living a worthless life,

IPOB will never need your support you are dreaming to crave for inside you.

A useless foreigner mentioning tribes here, who permits you to advocate for them, are they complaining, it shows how dumb you are,

Nevertheless I know you have sold your remaining conscience for a bowl of FURA,

Ugly hand of cold death will do a needful to your God forsaken poverty infested life,

What a wasted thing

Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by ablejesus26(m): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
FamTomx2:

grin
Hopeless sadist living a worthless life,

IPOB will never need your support you are dreaming to crave for inside you.

A useless foreigner mentioning tribes here, who permits you to advocate for them, are they complaining, it shows how dumb you are,

Nevertheless I know you have sold your remaining conscience for a bowl of FURA,

Ugly hand of cold death will do a needful to your God forsaken poverty infested life,

What a wasted thing

Stop talking about ipob biko � let's talk about your boko/Iswap brothers �.
You will soon be caught by them, you can't hide for so long.
It will not be long before you are used as a suicide bomber and your worthless and hopeless unfortunate life cut short �.
I forsee you dying a terrible premature death.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara Governor, Dauda-lawal To Be Conferred With Democracy Heroes Award / 2 Children Killed As Fire Destroys Borno IDP Camp / Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.