Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes (3336 Views)

How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS / DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu / Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 08, 2021
Jake420:

Replying to this so whenever I see your name somewhere I'm constantly reminded of your stupidity.
This whole thread lacking braincells SHA you hear a man is dragged to a cell by the military for wearing whatever he pleases to yet your mind clouded with hate has made you lose all reasoning to see unconstitutional abuse of power as good. Wonders shall never end

Those killed coz of Nigeria flag by Ipob what is their offence?
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by abbaashiru(m): 6:26am On Oct 08, 2021
Bighead9:

No be his fault. It's in their gene. All IPOB and their SYMPATHISERS are the same.
Nothing is inside here naa!!! cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by gidgiddy: 6:36am On Oct 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

When your terrorists brothers are beating up old women and trashing their business because they did not stay at home or when you kill and slaughter your own innocent igbo people and burn their means of livelihood, you don't see your own deadly SE shithole where stepping out of your house means death, you don't see your terrorist brutality, you don't see illegal killings and destruction...

Your hypocrisy and collective delusions stinks.

In other words. Your Nigerian Army are no better than the terrorists you talk about?

Well its not like we all dont already know
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by gidgiddy: 6:41am On Oct 08, 2021
paramakina202:

And those through your support that vowed to stop people from participating in election which is their constitutional right to vote and be voted for must have come from something worse than shıthole.They are going about killing people who identify with any political party and you dare complain that army arrested someone wearing the colours of a terrorist group.Tell me any civilised society that forces people to sit at home or be killed, it can only happened in a jungle ruled by Baboons.Please wear your own Biafra colours tomorrow in solidarity with Chiwetalu Agu and visit Upper Iweka.

To tell you how backward Nigeria is. Chiwetalu Agu wearing a Biafran attire recieved far more attention from your security forces than the massacre of over 30 people in Southern Kaduna a week ago

Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by arantess: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:
I am a foolish man.

I thought my foolishness ends in Nairaland not knowing it is natural.
Fixed
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by arantess: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2021
gidgiddy:

To tell you how backward Nigeria is. Chiwetalu Agu wearing a Biafran attire recieved far more attention from your security forces than the massacre of over 30 people in Southern Kaduna a week ago
Me thinks something is cooking
The way he parked, came out majestically like he was been dared to do so or.....

We will get to know soon enough
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by FakeUnity: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2021
flokii:
Don't mind the shallow-minded man.. you know the situation and incessant killings of innocent people by IPOB yet still wore biafra-styled cloth to encourage them and endorse them.. a proscribed terrorist group for that matter.

If they want to deal with him, they can strip him off his Nigerian passport and citizenship, bar him from Nollywood for life and even incarcerate him. Very annoying thing.

Dirty muslim rotten thing from a hopless tribe. grin
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by FamTomx2(m): 7:59am On Oct 08, 2021
ablejesus26:
I no dey put mouth for the evil fg and the occult ipob matter.
Both of them na the same,my own is the occult ipob should stop doing things that will draw the evil fg into Igboland.

Imbecility at it's peck, which one be evil FG again, Oh you have not received your September payments and have decided to rebel against your pay masters!

Awuya Awusa this is an insubordination and you has to be dealt with..

For your INFO you are the most useless of all the Jihadist member I have ever heard of..

You are rejected anywhere you go, you are nothing but a fallen Lucifer.

Meanwhile e don be for your hopelessness, walking dead being!
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by NGpatriot: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2021
gidgiddy:

The daily bloodshed, killings, slaughtering and burning in the SE by your own terrorists brothers doesn't bother you, but you wail and moan over Kaduna every day.

Are the lives of the people in Kaduna worth more than your own people in the SE that you give them so much attention instead of your own people.

Hypocrites.
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by NGpatriot: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2021
[s]
gidgiddy:

In other words. Your Nigerian Army are no better than the terrorists you talk about?

Well its not like we all dont already know
[/s]

The Nigerian Army are not slaughtering members of the Nigerian Army, but you jihadi ipob terrorists are slaughtering your own igbo people like chicken all over the place, your towns and villages are flowing with innocent people's blood.

Sad.
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by ablejesus26(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2021
FamTomx2:

Imbecility at it's peck, which one be evil FG again, Oh you have not received your September payments and have decided to rebel against your pay masters!

Awuya Awusa this is an insubordination and you has to be dealt with..

For your INFO you are the most useless of all the Jihadist member I have ever heard of..

You are rejected anywhere you go, you are nothing but a fallen Lucifer.

Meanwhile e don be for your hopelessness, walking dead being!

Hahaha I am happy to make an eternally cursed bororo pig sad this morning ���.
E no go better for both you and Fg.
No worry sebi you still dey yarn ririri,your angry boko brothers go still catch you��you must be used as a suicide bomber, � just dey prepare to meet your 7million virgins ���.
Cursed thing wey no fit ever see better thing for this life ��
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by rigarmortis: 9:02am On Oct 08, 2021
Anambragully:
I mean for a man of his kind to be so careless in the midst of the agitation to behave this way shows how stupid he is.
Those asking for his crime can't do what he did and there lies the hypocrisy cheesy

What about sheik Gumi. What about the imam preaching death in SOKOTO. Even asking his followers to invade police station and kill someone.

Not saying ipob is good of bad, but it's inconsistencies like this that fuel division
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by gidgiddy: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

The Nigerian Army are not slaughtering members of the Nigerian Army, but you jihadi ipob terrorists are slaughtering your own igbo people like chicken all over the place, your towns and villages are flowing with innocent people's blood.

Sad.

Yeah the Nigerian Army are not slaughtering themselves, they are just killing, brutalising, dehumanised and extorting ordinary civilians daily

Thats even worse than what you people allege IPOB did.

By the way, where was your Nigerian Army when armed bandits did this in Southern Kaduna a week ago?

Or are they waiting until Chiwetalu Agu wears a Biafran attire to Southern Kaduna before they spring into action?

Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by NGpatriot: 9:25am On Oct 08, 2021
[s]
gidgiddy:

Yeah the Nigerian Army are not slaughtering themselves, they are just killing, brutalising, dehumanised and extorting ordinary civilians daily

Thats even worse than what you people allege IPOB did.

By the way, where was your Nigerian Army when armed bandits did this in Southern Kaduna a week ago?

Or are they waiting until Chiwetalu Agu wears a Biafran attire to Southern Kaduna before they spring into action?
[/s]

You jihadi ippob terrorist bothers slaughtered your own innocent igbo people today, they are your brothers, fathers, sons, husbands and uncles.

Cry for them.

Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by gidgiddy: 9:32am On Oct 08, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

You jihadi ippob terrorist bothers slaughtered your own innocent igbo people today, they are your brothers, fathers, sons, husbands and uncles.

Cry for them.

And with all of that, your Nigerian Army is only good at chasing a 66 year old man wearing Biafran attire
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by Bighead9: 9:34am On Oct 08, 2021
abbaashiru:
Nothing is inside here naa!!! cheesy grin grin grin

Yes. That's why they behave abnormal. grin grin grin

Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by paramakina202: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2021
gidgiddy:

Your IPOB is not better than the Zoo you criticise in violating people's fundamental right,You guys are even worse.You castrate people,behead some and burnt some to death and lock up a whole region of over 20 million people in their homes against their wish,kill people who attend political campaign etc.... ESN will not arrest someone dressed in Nigeria flag in the streets of Onitsha they will shoot him dead from close range that is a fact that can not be denied.
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by abbaashiru(m): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bighead9:

Yes. That's why they behave abnormal. grin grin grin
grin grin grin This guy.... you too like fight. grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by Bighead9: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
abbaashiru:
grin grin grin This guy.... you too like fight. grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Correct Guy.

1 Like

Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by Danjikanbauchi: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Anambragully:
I mean for a man of his kind to be so careless in the midst of the agitation to behave this way shows how stupid he is.
Those asking for his crime can't do what he did and there lies the hypocrisy cheesy
from a coward Afonja.
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by FamTomx2(m): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
ablejesus26:

Hahaha I am happy to make an eternally cursed bororo pig sad this morning ���.
E no go better for both you and Fg.
No worry sebi you still dey yarn ririri,your angry boko brothers go still catch you��you must be used as a suicide bomber, � just dey prepare to meet your 7million virgins ���.
Cursed thing wey no fit ever see better thing for this life ��

Tell me how you wan Amadioha take destroy your evil soul now since you appear to be truly unstable terrorist criminal,

Today you dance in the camp of your Jihadist group tomorrow you start claiming an Igbo man, are you not cursed alternatively.

ESN will make a mice of you soonest,
What you seek you will find, since IPOB and MNK matter is what gives you orgasm, you go soon purge away your miserable life style..

Meanwhile na sorrowful death awaits you!
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by ablejesus26(m): 4:23am On Oct 09, 2021
FamTomx2:

Tell me how you wan Amadioha take destroy your evil soul now since you appear to be truly unstable terrorist criminal,

Today you dance in the camp of your Jihadist group tomorrow you start claiming an Igbo man, are you not cursed alternatively.

ESN will make a mice of you soonest,
What you seek you will find, since IPOB and MNK matter is what gives you orgasm, you go soon purge away your miserable life style..

Meanwhile na sorrowful death awaits you!

Shit up jareh bloody hypocrite from bororo kingdom ��.
There has never been a time when I supported the fg bcus they are evil.
I don't support ipob too bcus they are also evil

I no dey support bad thing at all ��.

You don't know what you got yourself into by choosing Igbo of all tribes to do your taquiya rubbish �.
Misfortune and failure wey you go dey encounter for this life ehn even you sef go shock like your shocker uncle from kastina ��
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by FamTomx2(m): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

Shit up jareh bloody hypocrite from bororo kingdom ��.
There has never been a time when I supported the fg bcus they are evil.
I don't support ipob too bcus they are also evil

I no dey support bad thing at all ��.

You don't know what you got yourself into by choosing Igbo of all tribes to do your taquiya rubbish �.
Misfortune and failure wey you go dey encounter for this life ehn even you sef go shock like your shocker uncle from kastina ��

A "minute silence to the greatest fool of our time"

Your imbecilic ways of reasons is appalling, typical zombie that had failed in all spheres of life including in terrorism,

Lol, what more is left in you absolutely nothing, the reason I condoled with your miserable Departed soul already.

Hopefully your dead Sahel soul will regret encountering with IPOB and MNK..

Meanwhile your miserable Departed soul will continue to worship and lick the ass of MNK even in the great beyond.

Your suffering has no end.
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by ablejesus26(m): 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
FamTomx2:

A "minute silence to the greatest fool of our time"

Your imbecilic ways of reasons is appalling, typical zombie that had failed in all spheres of life including in terrorism,

Lol, what more is left in you absolutely nothing, the reason I condoled with your miserable Departed soul already.

Hopefully your dead Sahel soul will regret encountering with IPOB and MNK..

Meanwhile your miserable Departed soul will continue to worship and lick the ass of MNK even in the great beyond.

Your suffering has no end.

Wno is teaching this eternally cursed product of quota system English ���.

You can't even hide the fact that you are a terrorist from bororo,
Everything about you reeks of terror �
Well I have no fear for a walking corpse wey dey bend down piss��.bcus you are under my feet��

You can never make it in life,it's your destiny to be eternally unfortunate and unsuccessful,just accept your fate like that ,bcus your case is profoundly hopeless ��

Bororo dey disguise �

Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by FamTomx2(m): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

Wno is teaching this eternally cursed product of quota system English ���.

You can't even hide the fact that you are a terrorist from bororo,
Everything about you reeks of terror �
Well I have no fear for a walking corpse wey dey bend down piss��.bcus you are under my feet��

You can never make it in life,it's your destiny to be eternally unfortunate and unsuccessful,just accept your fate like that ,bcus your case is profoundly hopeless ��

Bororo dey disguise �

You are a study case of emptiness, which I have seen, really what to engage a profound mind even though you still belongs to a Jihadist group but couldn't get that in you..

Then what are you really??

A mere fool full of emptiness, who will toil and end up committing suicide on a backyard of an Ashewo..

Again sudden awful death awaits you and your goons.
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by ablejesus26(m): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
FamTomx2:

You are a study case of emptiness, which I have seen, really what to engage a profound mind even though you still belongs to a Jihadist group but couldn't get that in you..

Then what are you really??

A mere fool full of emptiness, who will toil and end up committing suicide on a backyard of an Ashewo..

Again sudden awful death awaits you and your goons.

Why e dey pain you nah ��
Nwokem I have no hands in your state of being.�� It's not my fault that you are destined to never amount to anything in life apart from a cursed grass eating vagabond ��
Ngwa hold your chest, so you don't die now
Bcus you must completely suffer and suffer for pretending to be ipob just to wish evil befalls the blessed Igboland through the destructive agenda of ipob.
You will never have anything close to happiness,joy and peace,from sorrow to sorrow to more unfortunate encounters is what you will continually experience.
Next time you come to dis world you will pick another tribe to do your shenanigans ���
Ozu nwuru anwu �

Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by FamTomx2(m): 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

Why e dey pain you nah ��
Nwokem I have no hands in your state of being.�� It's not my fault that you are destined to never amount to anything in life apart from a cursed grass eating vagabond ��
Ngwa hold your chest, so you don't die now
Bcus you must completely suffer and suffer for pretending to be ipob just to wish evil befalls the blessed Igboland through the destructive agenda of ipob.
You will never have anything close to happiness,joy and peace,from sorrow to sorrow to more unfortunate encounters is what you will continually experience.
Next time you come to dis world you will pick another tribe to do your shenanigans ���
Ozu nwuru anwu �

Frustrated animal thinking he's smart, what are you? to even dabble into IPOB issues,

Who takes you serious in life, just an empty vessel.. Like I said before, take my chats and enjoy little fame that you will never get in your miserable life,

You think you evil propagation on BIAFRANS here will amount to anything,

Meanwhile your living is worthless just think about it..
Dead dog is even better than your existence.

EFULEFU EWU AWUSA!!!

Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by ablejesus26(m): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
FamTomx2:

Frustrated animal thinking he's smart, what are you? to even dabble into IPOB issues,

Who takes you serious in life, just an empty vessel.. Like I said before, take my chats and enjoy little fame that you will never get in your miserable life,

You think you evil propagation on BIAFRANSipob here will amount to anything,

Meanwhile your living is worthless just think about it..
Dead dog is even better than your existence.

EFULEFU EWU AWUSA!!!

Fixed. You are not a supporter or a member of ipob you are an eternally cursed bororo terrorist claiming to be ipob but wish Igboland will be rocked with the fate of your grass eating region.
You no go die well for choosing Igbo to do your nonsense.
Hopeless cursed thing ��.

Let's talk about how your Region intends to be free from the boko/Iswap demons they created ��
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by FamTomx2(m): 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

Fixed. You are not a supporter or a member of ipob you are an eternally cursed bororo terrorist claiming to be ipob but wish Igboland will be rocked with the fate of your grass eating region.
You no go die well for choosing Igbo to do your nonsense.
Hopeless cursed thing ��.

Let's talk about how your Region intends to be free from the boko/Iswap demons they created ��

grin
See this mole on a decomped kid shit yapping..
I will always be on the neck of saboteurs like you, stalking you to the end, I will do that job,

It is my duty to defend biafrans here on Nairaland even at the face of adversity,
So continue confusing your Departed lost spirit to spite biafrans.

If not your gay father who would have flushed your spermatozoa in a pit latrine, you wouldn't have been a terror to the lives of innocent people.

Meanwhile MNK and IPOB is still your greatest tormentor.

You will never know peace, evil will besiege you.
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by ablejesus26(m): 4:10am On Oct 10, 2021
FamTomx2:

grin
See this mole on a decomped kid shit yapping..
I will always be on the neck of saboteurs like you, stalking you to the end, I will do that job,

It is my duty to defend biafrans here on Nairaland even at the face of adversity,
So continue confusing your Departed lost spirit to spite biafrans.

If not your gay father who would have flushed your spermatozoa in a pit latrine, you wouldn't have been a terror to the lives of innocent people.

Meanwhile MNK and IPOB is still your greatest tormentor.

You will never know peace, evil will besiege you.

You want to defend another while your region has been taken over by your angry boko/Iswap taquiya possessed brothers ��
Se you see why you can never amount to anything in this life ��.
I don't blame na poverty make your late pick pocket father no fit buy ordinary condom ��.
Eternally cursed animal,that's destined to be forever useless and a total failure in life �
Re: Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes by FamTomx2(m): 7:15am On Oct 10, 2021
ablejesus26:

You want to defend another while your region has been taken over by your angry boko/Iswap taquiya possessed brothers ��
Se you see why you can never amount to anything in this life ��.
I don't blame na poverty make your late pick pocket father no fit buy ordinary condom ��.
Eternally cursed animal,that's destined to be forever useless and a total failure in life �

Nonentity, behaving as if he knows it all,

what has the Zoo country did for you and for your useless family since your 40 +years or if not 50+ of existence ever una migrated illegally here,

No good life not even a good education cos I noticed all your babblings here

All they did was to invested a suicide vest biz for u for being a loyal servant and the sales are even lucrative,

Tell me some reasons God no go punish you in this life and in greater beyond.

MNK matter will continue giving orders to you and yours subordinate, and una will continue to comply in the SE.

Suffering and sudden Death is not far from you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyetola: Osun, FG Spent ₦5 Billion On Social Interventions / Which States In The North Can Atiku and kwankwaso Win? / Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.