Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Never Seen Before Aerial View Of A Village In Oguta, Imo State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Never Seen Before Aerial View Of A Village In Oguta, Imo State (1298 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder / The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Seen Before Aerial View Of A Village In Oguta, Imo State by acetylcoa2: 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
OGUTA AMESHI : This is an Aerial View of My Ancestral home known as Oguta Ameshi Nwa Nkwo Ogene , Ani Ji Mma N'egbu Enyi , Obodo Giri Giri , Ameshi Ogidiga and Obodo Mmiri Gbara Gburu Gburu .
Oguta Ameshi Cum Small London as its popularly called is in present day Imo State and has a total of Twenty Seven =27=Villages inside the Community .
If # Ciou Ciou can have his way , I will Luv to welcome you all to Oguta Ameshi this Christmas and take you on a tour to the Blue Lake for A Boat Cruisin and also take you along Oguta Ameshi Golf Course which remains the Best Golf Course in whole West Africa .....
Finally, I recommend you Visit Oguta Ameshi for an on the spot sight seein and see things for yourself........ There is no CHERE KA M BIA
Photo Credit goes to Rex Okoronkwo of Rex Media Concepts ( One In town )

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Seen Before Aerial View Of A Village In Oguta, Imo State by Simdyofficial(f): 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Seen Before Aerial View Of A Village In Oguta, Imo State by fnep2smooth(m): 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
grin grin
Re: Never Seen Before Aerial View Of A Village In Oguta, Imo State by greymiles: 12:04am On Oct 08, 2021
When u tell afonjas dat igbos are rich, they will just open their mouth to say trash
Now tell me any afonja state including their Lagos that’s beautiful as this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Seen Before Aerial View Of A Village In Oguta, Imo State by budaatum: 12:48am On Oct 08, 2021
greymiles:
When u tell afonjas dat igbos are rich, they will just open their mouth to say trash
Now tell me any afonja state including their Lagos that’s beautiful as this

Lagos jagajaga!

Re: Never Seen Before Aerial View Of A Village In Oguta, Imo State by budaatum: 12:52am On Oct 08, 2021
acetylcoa2:
OGUTA AMESHI : This is an Aerial View of My Ancestral home known as Oguta Ameshi Nwa Nkwo Ogene , Ani Ji Mma N'egbu Enyi , Obodo Giri Giri , Ameshi Ogidiga and Obodo Mmiri Gbara Gburu Gburu .
Oguta Ameshi Cum Small London as its popularly called is in present day Imo State and has a total of Twenty Seven =27=Villages inside the Community .
If # Ciou Ciou can have his way , I will Luv to welcome you all to Oguta Ameshi this Christmas and take you on a tour to the Blue Lake for A Boat Cruisin and also take you along Oguta Ameshi Golf Course which remains the Best Golf Course in whole West Africa .....
Finally, I recommend you Visit Oguta Ameshi for an on the spot sight seein and see things for yourself........ There is no CHERE KA M BIA

Oguta Ameshi Nwa Nkwo Ogene , Ani Ji Mma N'egbu Enyi , Obodo Giri Giri , Ameshi Ogidiga and Obodo Mmiri Gbara Gburu Gburu is an amazingly beautiful place!
Re: Never Seen Before Aerial View Of A Village In Oguta, Imo State by royal231(m): 1:04am On Oct 08, 2021
Natural Banana Island..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Seen Before Aerial View Of A Village In Oguta, Imo State by cybersoldiers: 8:21am On Oct 08, 2021
You won't see those sons of anarchy, head slammers and YorubaNistans here now.
Re: Never Seen Before Aerial View Of A Village In Oguta, Imo State by proeast(m): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2021
acetylcoa2:

Wow, this is so beautiful.

Look at the still blue waters...
The beautiful gardens and vegetation....
The nice looking homes....
The enchanting good road network....

This should be a top destination for tourism in Nigeria!

Looks like an exotic island somewhere in the Caribbean kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Seen Before Aerial View Of A Village In Oguta, Imo State by greenie77: 10:55am On Oct 08, 2021
Beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Seen Before Aerial View Of A Village In Oguta, Imo State by Skyfornia(m): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
This is home... lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Seen Before Aerial View Of A Village In Oguta, Imo State by kenny714433(m): 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
This is so beautiful.
Imagine there's proper town planning, all the houses arranged in rows with such aesthetic landscape and greenery.....But why don't we plan in this country? Why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Seen Before Aerial View Of A Village In Oguta, Imo State by Winnerrrr(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
This is really beautiful, No Cap.
Re: Never Seen Before Aerial View Of A Village In Oguta, Imo State by 24SEVEN: 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lol. Oguta lake in you'll fucqing dreams!!!. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Never Seen Before Aerial View Of A Village In Oguta, Imo State by VEXT: 4:32am On Oct 09, 2021
24SEVEN:
Lol. Oguta lake in you'll fucqing dreams!!!. grin grin

Ahhahah..What a big shame.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Seen Before Aerial View Of A Village In Oguta, Imo State by LILTJAY1: 10:39am On Oct 10, 2021
VEXT:

Ahhahah..What a big shame.. grin grin grin grin
grin grin angry grin

(1) (Reply)

British Embassy And Its Headache / Will You Live In The Nigerian Community Abroad? / China Visa With Ivory Coast Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.