Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea (30298 Views)

Storm Franklin: 400 Homes Evacuated And Train Stations Underwater In U.K. (Pics) / US Warships Shadowed In South China Sea By Military Vessels ( Pics) / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by joyandfaith: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2021
jikins:

I have said my peace like I said good luck with you

Thank you.
Peace!
Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by Ochys87: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2021
Steppinrazor:
because it’s international water
The US calls any water they want to intrude International Waterways just like how they called the Persian gulf international waters

1 Like

Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by rottennaija(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2021
joyandfaith:

Not true. Many nations who are signatories to international law on sea are not even western nations. China even ratified the convention.
Why did Afghanistan harbour terrorists.
Why did Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan?
For your information, all nations are wild beast.
Did the UN support the invasion of Afghanistan? Libya? Did the US honor International laws?

2 Likes

Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by Mftivi: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2021
JavaScript90:

What sort of nonsense is this? There is an international law on international waters. A country cannot just wake up one day and claim a large area of international waters because she has weaker neighbours.

Why should China build military bases on international Waters? Why must commercial ships take permission from China before passing through international waters?

Do you even know this means that in the event of diplomatic crisis with Nigeria, China can ban Nigeria oil export to Japan,Taiwan and other Asian tiger nations which can only be accessed by the south China sea?

I hate when ignorant minds spew trash in public forum.

If USA was minding their business and refused to abolish slave trade since it stripped Africans of their dignity, I am sure you would have been a slave today working in one white man farm.

I have come to realize that most people love their oppressors and despise their saviours. How are nigerians even treated between an average American and Chinese company? Even the democracy you enjoy today and have the power to spew trash online without harassment was given to you by America.

It is obvious that something is inherently wrong with many black people

Let us try to be reasonable and avoid parochial sentiments.
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job. I also have an already made real estate script for sale. Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile.
guy go to their country collect their shit and eat it ! We should be grateful to USA for ending slavery ? You disgust me.

1 Like

Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by JayFredo: 10:03am On Oct 08, 2021
Bbbwings:

You and who dey enjoy democracy?
Please read up
There had to be a civil war before slave trade was abolished. Even as at now blacks are still not accorded full "rights"

And US wasn’t the first country to abolish slavery, it was Britain

2 Likes

Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by joyandfaith: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2021
rottennaija:
Did the UN support the invasion of Afghanistan? Libya? Did the US honor International laws?

Stay on the topic.
China ratified International convention on sea and water.
UN 5 has veto power on certain issues. Mind you UN are bigger wild beasts oppressing other small wild beasts.
Why did china ratify International convention on sea? The best thing china can do is to withdraw from that convention.
Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by Mftivi: 10:07am On Oct 08, 2021
Toktee:
South China Sea is not China's territory they are claiming it illegally.....is just like asking what is China's cargo ship doing in the straight of Hormuz in the persian Gulf.
Don't just make comment because of your hate for America.
The same way USA invaded iraq illegally even after UN made it clear it was illegal to do so! Africans and their slavish mentality.

1 Like

Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by Ochys87: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2021
joyandfaith:

Usual response from a typical muslim. Even the op is muslm. Muslims are hypocrites. They love china that discriminates against Islam but hate US that allow them to practise islam.

Pure definition of confusion.
U are very naive, the US War on terror was conducted on Muslim countries eg Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Sudan, Yemen etc
Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by Mftivi: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2021
Lovenorth:

It was given to us by the UN not America, America also respect the UN resolutions
No that do not they invaded Iraq against UN recommendations murdering thousands of women and children and men.
Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by joyandfaith: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2021
Ochys87:

U are very naive, the US War on terror was conducted on Muslim countries eg Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Sudan, Yemen etc

Because Muslims are terrorists as sanctioned by koran.
Why did saudi invade yemen. Presently saudi is killing their muslm brothers in yemen. Us did not even send troops to yemen and sudan. Afghanistan harboured terrorists that killed US citizens.
There was civil wars in iraq and syria. You see. All nations are wild beasts and humans are water that those wild beasts drink.
Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by Mftivi: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2021
Ochys87:

Mr man stop acting a fool, China and surrounding countries have always had issues in dat water and they've solved it amicably..its d US that always want a conflict btw China and those nations so china's economy will go down. If u don't know by now that that's US mission in South East Asia, then u are baby in geopolitics.
I call them Hollywood fan boys. They never outgrew Hollywood fantasy movies.

2 Likes

Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by rottennaija(m): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2021
joyandfaith:

Stay on the topic.
China ratified International convention on sea and water.
UN 5 has veto power on certain issues. Mind you UN are bigger wild beasts oppressing other small wild beasts.
Why did china ratify International convention on sea? The best thing china can do is to withdraw from that convention.
I asked you those questions because you sounded like since there is a UN declaration, every country should be bound by it. But deep down, you know the UN is just a tool by the US to carry on their evil activities while pretending to be saints.

The World's police will not be for much longer. If any country is doing what the US is doing, it would be condemned. They set up UN for purposes of manipulating its declaration to favour their interest. The fact is, they cannot remain the apex predator forever, other countries are rising to the challenge and it is only a matter of time before it becomes evident the US can only bark but not bite. All these shenanigans is no longer working, many are seeing them for who they are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by Ochys87: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2021
MasterDeFi:

They resolved their issues amicably grin

Is this why China invaded India's border last year?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020%E2%80%932021_China%E2%80%93India_skirmishes

Is this also why China's invaded Phillipines territory last year?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/mar/22/south-china-sea-philippines-200-chinese-vessels-whitsun-reef

Or is this why China is sending over 50 warplanes to Tiawan?

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/10/05/china-planes-taiwan-adiz-air-zone/

Is that how to solve disputes amicably??

You claim to be the adult in geopolitics, but this is the stupid excuse you come up with?

I was mistaken, you are not only naive, but you're also actually dumb.

I am done with this conversation.

U are very dumb, countries do have border clashes and they find a way to resolve it, even France and England recently had a border clash with both countries sending in their military but still found a way to resolve it. Taiwan, Philippines, China and other surrounding countries claim ownership to South China sea, so its normal for dis countries to have issues with one another. Imagine if it was d United States dragging this water with neighboring countries, trust me they would have started a war ever since cus thats the only way they use to solve issues bomb the hell out of other countries
Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by Mftivi: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2021
dermmy:

No China won't obey any western intl law that was designed by the west to favour the west only. China is now a military power and it won't be pushed around by the west that's the main reason the west is having problem with China. U.S does whatever she feels its right for her without any one questioning her.

The Chamorro people of Guam have been crying for independence from America for years calling on UN to tell America to vacate their Island that America annexed forcefully in 1898 but America has done everything in her powers to suppress their effort. Guam is seen as U.S territory today but the indigenous Chamorros are not recognised as U.S citizens, they can't vote or be voted for they don't enjoy the rights of an American citizen. They are a people without nationality.

China and Russia are the only ones violating intl laws according to the west..Well, may be you people don't read or think. China knows what it is doing by militarizing the South China sea. It is a survival strategy they have to do. U.S bases around is like putting a loaded gun to China's head, those islands are their first line of defence in a military clash with America and its thugs. It's a strategy of sparing the homeland from attack as the battle would be concentrated on those artificial islands.

Those artificial islands are China's shields. China is a rising super power that won't be cowed by one western intl law designed to put other people in a state of subservience under the guise of obeying rules based order.

When the matter on ground is about your survival and security you have to break that western intl law and do the needful. And that's what U.S and its western thugs had been doing. So if China, Russia and others who have the power to do it do the same. Should we see them as devil? Stop thinking like a slave.
it baffles me that Africans who are supposed to understand these things more are the ones that are heavily brainwashed. Africans are supposed to be like the Chinese battling to restore their dignity and honour and their respect to reverse the injustice the US and other western nations have done to them. But somehow they are now lovers of the very people that subjected their kind to 400 years of unpaid labour developing their country then left their African colonies with no infrastructure and still interfere in their affairs through neo colonialism. Very blind people, then this their useless system of education they gave us that reinforces total loss of identity. If Africans are not sleeping they will all have been on a mission to restore their history and dignity and acquire power.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by joyandfaith: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2021
rottennaija:

I asked you those questions because you sounded like since there is a UN declaration, every country should be bound by it. But deep down, you know the UN is just a tool by the US to carry on their evil activities while pretending to be saints.

The World's police will not be for much longer. If any country is doing what the US is doing, it would be condemned. They set up UN for purposes of manipulating its declaration to favour their interest. The fact is, they cannot remain the apex predator forever, other countries are rising to the challenge and it is only a matter of time before it becomes evident the US can only bark but not bite. All these shenanigans is no longer working, many are seeing them for who they are.

China is as bad as US if she has opportunity to maintain world political and military hegomonies.
I repeat china has un veto power as us as member of UN 5. She ratified international convention on sea. She can use her power to withdraw her ratification. Is that too difficult to do?
Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by Ochys87: 10:24am On Oct 08, 2021
Pumpumking:

..bro relax...U.S will turn china to dust anyday!!! (Real talk) angry
Lol, u think its that easy, if China was that weak, the US would have invaded d country. China is not Iraq, Vietnam, Syria, Afghanistan,
Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by Ochys87: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

China and Russia are too preoccupied with establishing bases in Africa and the ME to realize that the US, Canada, Britain, etc. pulling out of Afghanistan was a very strategic move. Anyone who knows the geographical location of Afghanistan and why the country was of significance already knows that the Taliban is now China and Russia’s problem. Too bad China and Russia don’t realize that yet.
Big lie, China only have one military base in Africa and that's djouboti, the United States has over 800 military base around the world, that's y its so easy for them to lauch wars on weak countries
Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by rottennaija(m): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2021
joyandfaith:

China is as bad as US if she has opportunity to maintain world political and military hegomonies.
I repeat china has un veto power as us as member of UN 5. She ratified international convention on sea. She can use her power to withdraw her ratification. Is that too difficult to do?

So the US is also bad
Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by bigcasava1(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2021
Biodun556:

Which part of it belongs to US?
longer throat and mischievous intention led them there, thank God they jam rock

1 Like

Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by Ochys87: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

If you are not going to read and comprehend what you copy and paste you should at least be more selective about your source.

So much is flawed but let me address Guam.

The economy is Guam almost totally is dependent on two things: revenue from the US Military bases there and tourism which is made up of those visiting American military personnel. If the US gave the people you mentioned their wish, those people would soon starve. Without military personnel stationed there, no one would visit Guam and the tourism industry there would collapse.

Just listen to ur sef, so the people of that land don't have a say, some other country must dictate for them, see how stupid u sound?

2 Likes

Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by lawkenoz(m): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2021
I see a lot of Chinese and Russian supporters here. The US is a bad boy, but compared to china and Russia I would say they are saints!

If you've never dealt with the average Chinese or Russian don't pray for either of them to become the top dog (world police). That's where you will understand the difference.

Chinese employers mess up Nigerians in Nigeria, imagine what a 1billion of them would do if they were your Colonial masters? You would beg for Britain to return.

America is horrible, but they are the lesser evil compared to the other two!
Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by Lovenorth: 11:02am On Oct 08, 2021
Mftivi:
No that do not they invaded Iraq against UN recommendations murdering thousands of women and children and men.
America are far worse than Taliban when it comes to terrorism

1 Like

Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by Ikem11(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2021
CUMIN:

Someone asked a question yet you are the first to use foul language... somehow for your maturity.and ability to be civil.

You not asking a question... You just being stupid. Read that guys quotes then you understand if you stupid or not.

For your information, me calling you stupid or foolish isn't an insult but an expression of how you behave
Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by tonyshine01: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2021
US and China should stage a friendly war match so we go get peace.
Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by Kaiser20: 11:13am On Oct 08, 2021
Mftivi:
guy go to their country collect their shit and eat it ! We should be grateful to USA for ending slavery ? You disgust me.
With the way you reason, i don't think slavery mindset has departed your mind. You are still living in bondage!

1 Like

Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by Toktee(m): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2021
CUMIN:

What about the Falk island being claimed by UK
The topic centres on US and China do not deviate pls
Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by Toktee(m): 11:15am On Oct 08, 2021
Lovenorth:

America are far worse than Taliban when it comes to terrorism
Says a Northern muslin western haters
Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by Ochys87: 11:20am On Oct 08, 2021
palsenator:

You really made valid points bro but it reeks hatred for the United States. I don't understand that part but back to the real issues, United States did not call a water international waterways.... There is a reason it is called international waterways and every country agreed to that... Please just search for it on Google.... With you lacking objectivity in your comment, I doubt you would want to see that...

Can we go further but this time with open mind to learn from each other?

U are right, I hate the US bcus of wat its military is doing around the world, Imagine a country lies that Nigeria has weapon of mass destruction and bombs Nigeria leaving hundred of thousand of innocent people dead, not only that take a look at countries the US unilateral place sanctions on, Venezuela, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, north Korea, Syria, Afghanistan, Nicaragua, Bolivia etc, if u don't know lemme educate u, sanctions is equivalent to war cus its d citizens of those that suffers, lemme give u a hint on how sanctions work, take for example Nigeria refuses to stop being US lapdog, as a result US places sanctions on Nigeria, first of all, fuel and other petroleum product would become scarce and it would become very expensive for ordinary citizens, the country would suffer as a result, that's how sanctions work, look at the sanctions placed on Iraq in 2003 that left over 500,000 children dead, the United States has only enjoy 16years of not going to war in its 234 years of existence. Mind u no country has ever brought war to United States doorstep except the UK. It is the United States that's always going around the globe inciting conflict on countries that doesn't want to b subservient it

2 Likes

Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by timesup234: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

If you are not going to read and comprehend what you copy and paste you should at least be more selective about your source.

So much is flawed but let me address Guam.

The economy is Guam almost totally is dependent on two things: revenue from the US Military bases there and tourism which is made up of those visiting American military personnel. If the US gave the people you mentioned their wish, those people would soon starve. Without military personnel stationed there, no one would visit Guam and the tourism industry there would collapse.

Starve? Brainwashed dunce. 100 million Americans are starving living worst than animals. America can't even take care of her poverty stricken citizens. Nairaland is a gathering of big born fools and you are the colonel of the fools
Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by uniquetechng: 11:23am On Oct 08, 2021
Biodun556:

Which part of it belongs to US?
US is the world power and can sail through China sea's international waterways .
Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by chukxie(m): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2021
JavaScript90:

What sort of nonsense is this? There is an international law on international waters. A country cannot just wake up one day and claim a large area of international waters because she has weaker neighbours.

Why should China build military bases on international Waters? Why must commercial ships take permission from China before passing through international waters?

Do you even know this means that in the event of diplomatic crisis with Nigeria, China can ban Nigeria oil export to Japan,Taiwan and other Asian tiger nations which can only be accessed by the south China sea?

I hate when ignorant minds spew trash in public forum.

If USA was minding their business and refused to abolish slave trade since it stripped Africans of their dignity, I am sure you would have been a slave today working in one white man farm.

I have come to realize that most people love their oppressors and despise their saviours. How are nigerians even treated between an average American and Chinese company? Even the democracy you enjoy today and have the power to spew trash online without harassment was given to you by America.

It is obvious that something is inherently wrong with many black people

Let us try to be reasonable and avoid parochial sentiments.
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job. I also have an already made real estate script for sale. Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile.

Don't waste your breath on dummies who know nothing about freedom of navigation nor the importance of the south China sea to sea vessels.
Re: US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea by Toktee(m): 11:26am On Oct 08, 2021
Ochys87:

Mr man stop acting a fool, China and surrounding countries have always had issues in dat water and they've solved it amicably..its d US that always want a conflict btw China and those nations so china's economy will go down. If u don't know by now that that's US mission in South East Asia, then u are baby in geopolitics.
Look it's not a most that you discuss international issues just domicile your knowledge in Nigeria affairs pls.

How many countries have china ever solved issues with amicably?

You can do well by stating their names here pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) / US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) / GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.