Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

35 Nigerians Arrested In US For $117 Million Romance Scam - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 35 Nigerians Arrested In US For $117 Million Romance Scam (23483 Views)

11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh / Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 Nigerians Arrested In US For $117 Million Romance Scam by Nadaken: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
NoSentiment:

Jesus said:
1. "My father is greater than I"
2. Jesus also told Mary Magdalene this: " I am ascending unto my Lord and your Lord, my God and your God"
3. Jesus told Israel " Hear o israel, your God is one God"

Yet, you mulishly refused to adhere to these teaching of Christ preferring instead to pick the happy go lucky teaching of Jesus's sworn enemy called Paul.

Trinity is the biggest deception in world history. Jesus was not a utilitarian. Lol, according to the Christian irrationality 1+1+1=1! Are u not even ashamed to talk? U worship a man who died. So God died! Nonsense. Where I work xtian women are like ashawo, my colleagues pass them over in the offices toilet so what are u talking about? By the way, on a more serious note, have u done the DNA test and confirmed that the guy taking care of u is actually ur father? This is a must for any Nigerian xtian whose mothers open their legs faster than they open their mouth. What moral values do u Nigerian xtians stand for? Nothing! What good virtue do possess as a community? Nothing! U think making heaven is by word of mouth or someone falsely dying for ur sins? Continue to deceive urself when death knocks on ur door u will ever regret being born.
You are really very shallow upstairs

Can we leave Paul and concentrate Jesus who asked peter who he believed he was and Peter said he is the son of God with Jesus saying he is correct.

If you aren't foolish can you explain to us why you believe you have a soul and a spirit and a body (1+1+1 yet it's one you in three)

I believe you have a brain to remember God said he wants to create man in his image and likeness meaning his photocopy.

If you photocopy something don't you get the exact replica?

You really have no point

At least it's where you work you are seeing ashawo, go across the street and see Yoruba Muslim girls on hijab hawing agbo and dry gin as well as their toto

They get bleeped while on hijab, even before and after going for smashing skull sessions

I won't be surprised if one of them is your mother

And no thank you i am not like you that is in doubt of your father, I am a spitting image of my dad so it's not in contention.

You better get ready for eternity in hell of you don't leave the blood cult of Islam

As a slave of Allah heaven is not for slaves and left overs, it is for children of God

Remember allah is a deceiver, same allah that is boasting in Quran that he deceived christians by taking Jesus from the cross and replacing him with another Jesus (what ever that dumb move means).

That's how Allah would be laughing at you that you fell for his gimmick believing good deed and bad deed scam grin

Can you ask allah when your good deed is said to be enough to outweigh your bad deed

Oops I forgot he never gave the measurement, so you Muslims are left hanging not knowing you going to hell

Do you remember God created Adam to be perfect and Satan came to make him sin, after which man has been in that sinful state since

Are you aware if God is just and righteousness man can not enter his heaven with sin (same reason he drove Adam from the garden)

The difference between me and you today is that i rely on the holiness standard of God himself to enter heaven through Jesus (not by mere confessing him as my God and father but striving to keep his ordinances)

But you as a Muslim you are a slave of allah, God still sees you as an infidel not fit to enter paradise because his presence is too holy to receive you

You rely on physical washing of prick and other physical rituals as holiness but holiness is a gift from God himself not something you can practice to attain

God holiness was a gift he gave Adam the first time before he broke it and was sent out of Eden

Only God can give you such, you are going to hell pointblank if you think it's your good deed vs bad deeds scale that is used for entering heaven. grin

Like which serious God would ever take someone that even has a single bad deed into heaven?

Only a corrupt god that is filthy and unjust which wouldn't make him God
Re: 35 Nigerians Arrested In US For $117 Million Romance Scam by moyosore32: 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
That said Afeez Alao was boldly spraying dollars and naira bills on Wasiu ayinde at an event in Nigeria recently on getting bk to yankee he was rounded up...
Note: When I saw d video I just know say ds guy don collect wire funds no be small money ds guy blow o
And he stupidly allowed him to be recorded... SMH
Re: 35 Nigerians Arrested In US For $117 Million Romance Scam by Dozie32(m): 4:29am On Oct 09, 2021
aspabay:

Criminal. That is what you are.

Lol, e pain the idiot. Go and say that to your parents grin
Re: 35 Nigerians Arrested In US For $117 Million Romance Scam by aspabay(m): 6:32am On Oct 09, 2021
Dozie32:

Lol, e pain the idiot. Go and say that to your parents grin

Criminal. That's is what you are. Simple.
Re: 35 Nigerians Arrested In US For $117 Million Romance Scam by Dozie32(m): 6:43am On Oct 09, 2021
aspabay:

Criminal. That's is what you are. Simple.

Lol, born by mistake. Have you ever asked your mom why you don't have a father? grin
Re: 35 Nigerians Arrested In US For $117 Million Romance Scam by aspabay(m): 7:49am On Oct 09, 2021
Dozie32:

Lol, born by mistake. Have you ever asked your mom why you don't have a father? grin

Criminal. You shall soon meet your Waterloo.

You will not escape it.
Re: 35 Nigerians Arrested In US For $117 Million Romance Scam by Konquest: 6:14am On Oct 10, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dankwambo Wins Gombe Governorship Election / Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation / Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.