Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

My Little Gift To My Parents - Mrfunny Says As He Surprised His Parents - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Little Gift To My Parents - Mrfunny Says As He Surprised His Parents (211 Views)

Prayer Rains On Singer Dice Ailes As He Surprised His Mom With A House In Canada / Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol / Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Reveals Why He Surprised His Wife With A Range Rover (VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Little Gift To My Parents - Mrfunny Says As He Surprised His Parents by ifysblog: 8:37am On Oct 08, 2021
My Little Gift To My Parents - Mrfunny says as he surprised his parents with new house

Continue Reading
https://www.skypertrend.com/2021/10/my-little-gift-to-my-parents-mrfunny.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whitemoney Hospitalized, 9 Days After Being Announced As Winner Of Sixth Edition / Bbnaija Cross Dumps Angel To Marry Maria In Question & Answer (video) / Mercy Johnson Deflect The Recent Accusation Against Her With Proof(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.