Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra (1951 Views)

How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS / DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu / Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 08, 2021
Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra. He is now a saboteur.

Watch

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=138177935210890&id=107121501649867&refid=7&ref=opera_speed_dial&__tn__=%2AW-R

2 Likes

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 08, 2021
He is now a saboteur

Lolz grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by PrinceOfLagos: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2021
The same way Sunday Igboho took to his heels at the sight of the army .. Only to end up in Benin republic prison grin

2 Likes

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The same way Sunday Igboho took to his heels at the sight of the army grin

But why did he deny Ipob, ESN and biafra.

He is a saboteur.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by PrinceOfLagos: 8:50am On Oct 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

But why did he deny Ipob, ESN and biafra.

He is a saboteur.
He's an old man and looks fragile like Tinubu

I would do the same if found myself in the face of death because he who fight and run away live to fight another day

2 Likes

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by AlabiJ: 8:51am On Oct 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I would do the same if found myself in the face of death

Tinubu must have really done a number on you, sotay you can't breathe without mentioning him.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by PrinceOfLagos: 8:52am On Oct 08, 2021
AlabiJ:
Tinubu must have really done a number on you, sotay you can't breathe without mentioning him.
Tinubu is a corrupt man

Someday we would wrestle Lagos from his greedy and corrupt hands
Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I would do the same if found myself in the face of death because he who fight and run away live to fight another day

How can you start a fight, you know that u won't finish.

Lol, the brave in ruins.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Watch

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=138177935210890&id=107121501649867&refid=7&ref=opera_speed_dial&__tn__=%2AW-R

That's not what I watched from the video

4 Likes

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by gidgiddy: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Watch

I just watched the video, how did he deny Biafra?. Besides, even if he denies Biafra with all those guns in his presence, I wont blame him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by AlabiJ: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is a corrupt man

Someday we would wrestle Lagos from his greedy and corrupt hands

Omo yigbo abeg getat with your delusions. You left your iboland come Tinubu Lagos con hustle, Lasgidi sweet you sotay you forget your papa house, only to turn around and start obsessing over Tinubu. Nna mehn, if Lagos tire you, catch night bus back to AlaIgbo and stop constituting nuisance in cyberspace.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by PrinceOfLagos: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

How can you start a fight, you know that u won't finish.

Lol, the brave in ruins.
If Sunday Igboho could be humiliated and locked up like a chicken in faraway Benin republic with all his fake juju, then chiwetalu agu did the right thing so as to stay outter trouble
Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by PrinceOfLagos: 9:00am On Oct 08, 2021
AlabiJ:

Omo yigbo abeg getat with your delusions. You left you iboland come Tinubu Lagos con hustle, Lasgidi sweet you sotay you forget your papa house, only to turn around and start obsessing over Tinubu. Nna mehn, if Lagos tire you, catch night bus back to AlaIgbo and stop constituting nuisance on cyberspace.
Tinubu is from Iragbiji in Osun state

So how is Lagos Tinubu's Lagos ?

5 Likes

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

If Sunday Igboho could be humiliated and locked up like a chicken in faraway Benin republic with all his fake juju, then chiwetalu agu did the right thing so as to stay outter trouble

He betrayed our biafran struggle. It is either biafra or death. We are formidable.

He is a saboteur....we won't forget this so easily.

6 Likes

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by AlabiJ: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is from Iragbiji in Osun state

So how is Lagos Tinubu's Lagos ?

I cannot be arguing Tinubu's roots with an ibo migrant to Lagos. From where to where? You are a nobody in Lagos; your lineage, ancestors and progeny no get any roots anywhere in yorubaland, while Tinubu (a Yoruba man) runs things in the same Lagos (Yoruba land). Who are you again?? Abeg getat. When you tire, you go pack your load, enter bus and return to your papa house in AlaIgbo.

12 Likes

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2021
gidgiddy:

I just watched the video, how did he deny Biafra?. Besides, even if he denies Biafra with all those guns in his presence, I wont blame him

Why will he?

Is it not biafra or death again.

1 Like

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by KEVIND: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2021
Praying for the South East.
Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by KEVIND: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Watch

What he said in the video:
"I can wear this, my vehicle is parked at the centre of upper uweka.
I'm putting on the Rising Sun ! This is rising sun .I know that one day I will rise. not Biafra, not Eastern security network, nothing . At least with my level of education I know what is right and what is wrong , where to go and where not to go . I know my right . I was sharing bread �� to children that are hungry, 10 thousand naira bread I bought to share to less privileges" No campaign, nothing."
- Elder Chiwetelu agu explained to the Nigeria Army

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by Oracleforce: 9:13am On Oct 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

And why did he start what he can not finish....when you know you can't defend your Ipob attire, why putting it on?

Attention -seeker old fool. Probably he is no more making money from Nollywood acting so, he try to cooked up ipob attire to make sth out of nothing. .

Old man, may God bless your hustle....leave some fools here on naira land why you are cashing out, let them be liking and sharing your scripted play...

5 Likes

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by Arda1000(m): 9:14am On Oct 08, 2021
Biafra is rising sun and rising sun is Biafra
Chinwetelu Agu is a man end of discussion

1 Like

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by AntiBMC(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2021
He didn't deny biafra...and even if he did, that's his own "taqiyya" grin

Buried down in his heart is his follow-come biafran identity...by virtue of being born Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by gidgiddy: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Why will he?

Is it not biafra or death again.

Its not Biafra or death? Nigeria is going to eventually kill everyone anyway, so better Biafra

1 Like

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by stanluiz(m): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2021
Chinwetalu agu should not try to wear any biafra attire in the public next time.

I know he is a biafran by heart but with the security situation in the country , he should apply sense and wisdom.

The army should release him.

3 Likes

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by AlabiJ: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

We've seen you Tinubu's bingo

I am more Lagos than you could ever be

Which part of Lagos are you deeply rooted ?

How does speaking against Tinubu makes me Igbo or IPob eh Tinubu's bingo grin

Lmao. Werey dey disguise. cheesy Only Lagos can sweet an ibo man sotay he will start denying his ibo roots. cheesy cheesy cheesy No worry, we sabi your type, una plenty for Lagos/SW (una people dey call una 'my mama say I be ibo' grin grin) . See eh, the beauty of yorubaland is that Yoruba people are accommodating to a fault. Keep enjoying the fruits and bounties of Tinubu's Lagos, nothing do you. Just restrict dis your rubbish talk to Nairaland and cyberspace, because if you pass your boundary outside, your fvckup will be gallantly treated. Na then you go know say you be atohunrinwa (migrant). When push comes to shove, we Yorubas know ourselves.

7 Likes

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by PrinceOfLagos: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2021
AlabiJ:

Lmao. Werey dey disguise. cheesy Only Lagos can sweet an ibo man sotay he will start denying his ibo roots. cheesy cheesy cheesy No worry, we sabi your type, una plenty for Lagos/SW (una people dey call una 'my mama say I be ibo' cheesy cheesy) . See eh, the beauty of yorubaland is that Yoruba people are accommodating to a fault. Keep enjoying the fruits and bounties of Tinubu's Lagos, nothing do you. Just restrict dis your rubbish talk to Nairaland and cyberspace, because if you pass your boundary outside, your fvckup will be gallantly treated. Na then you go know say you be atohunrinwa. When push comes to shove, we Yorubas know ourselves.
Tinubu's Lagos you say?

Even Tinubu won't make such statement that he own Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by Coldsperm: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2021
How, when and where in the video did he deny Biafra because I am confused. Continue yarning dust ok. At the end, Biafra will come.

1 Like

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by lordlugards: 9:50am On Oct 08, 2021
AlabiJ:

Omo yigbo abeg getat with your delusions. You left you iboland come Tinubu Lagos con hustle, Lasgidi sweet you sotay you forget your papa house, only to turn around and start obsessing over Tinubu. Nna mehn, if Lagos tire you, catch night bus back to AlaIgbo and stop constituting nuisance in cyberspace.
Lagos is a no man's LAND and not Tifnubu or your PAPA land.

Whether you like it or not we are going to take over it someday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by AlabiJ: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu's Lagos you say?

Even Tinubu won't make such statement that he own Lagos

If Tinubu was a nobody in Lagos, you for no dey display do much hatred for him on Nairaland. Your obsession with him alone is enough proof that he owns Lagos. Unfortunately for you, as an atohunrinwa, you are left with only two options under the present circumstances - - you deal with it, or you getat by returning to AlaIgbo. No amount of wailing and ekun egbere from you will change the status quo.

4 Likes

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by EzeAnambra: 9:57am On Oct 08, 2021
Lol,One liageria miscreants are the most foolish set of people currently in the world, especially does on this forum.
Anyway, I love what they are doing, posting about Biafra and ipob everyday keeping the struggle to freedom Alive. Yoruba nation and oduduwa nation died cos nobody is talking abou it. Lol I pity Sunday igbobo cos e died for nothing.

If nobody talks about you, Then you'r a Nobody --- 2face idibia

Cc Seunsmg
Omenka
Oyingboupdate
juliusmalema
udele1
Sarrki
Helinius
Adadike
Mekaboy
Legendhero

2 Likes

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by PrinceOfLagos: 9:57am On Oct 08, 2021
AlabiJ:

If Tinubu was a nobody in Lagos, you for no dey display do much hatred for him on Nairaland. Your obsession with him alone is enough proof that he owns Lagos. Unfortunately for you, as an atohunrinwa, you are left with only two options under the present circumstances - - you deal with it, or you getat by returning to AlaIgbo. No amount of wailing and ekun egbere from will change the status quo.
I for flash myself to you so as to shut you up but for security reasons I won't

Una think sey everybody be una level for this forum Tinubu will be shocked in 2022/2023

We still haven't forgiven him on the role he played in kicking out Ambode for a second term

Na talk we still dey talk , the main film dey come .
Wait for it.

1 Like

Re: Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra by AlabiJ: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2021
lordlugards:
Lagos is a no man's LAND and not Tifnubu or your PAPA land.

Whether you like it or not we are going to take over it someday

Why did you switch to another moniker? Your forefathers have been wailing over their misfortune of not having a Lagos equivalent in AlaIgbo from the first time they stepped foot on Lagos soil. Maybe when you die you can drag the matter with baba God. But in the meantime, Yorubas will continue accommodating ibo refugees like you, same way we've been doing to other ethnicities. We know how to deal with you people when it really gets down to it, that's why una dey gentle for Lagos. My advice to you is that you lots should keep behaving yourselves so that your markets will continue to sell and prosper here. Yorubas will never tolerate ipobic behaviour in Lasgidi, no! That shyt won't fly here. Na for iboland una fit dey do all that rubbish.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name / Breaking: We're Talking About ASUU Strike, Kwankwaso Is Talking Of Tribe - Obi / Revealed: Lagos Hospital Where Osinbajo Was Admitted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.