Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name (1954 Views)

Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by ULTIMATEMediaNg: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
This incident happened at INEC office Garki Abuja today. A man came with PDP’s flag. The supporters of Peter Obi of Labour started shouting Obi till the man disgracefully left.

Watch :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtiynJgx4d8

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by Fahdiga(m): 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
Peter Obi is a divine movement that is unstoppable. God has heard our cries reason why he is making it possible for Obi. Let us join hands with Peter Obi to rescue our dear country now

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by triple996(m): 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
In d east .....
Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by Fahdiga(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
triple996:
In d east .....
According to this one Abuja is now in the east. The shame is unbearable grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by triple996(m): 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
According to this one Abuja is now in the east. The shame is unbearable grin
They are all igbos wink
Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by Fahdiga(m): 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
triple996:

They are all igbos wink
But they will soon get their PVC

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by sonature1: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
triple996:

They are all igbos wink

I have 2 Edo friends in my WhatsApp contact. They used Peter Obi as their display picture. You have no idea what's about to hit this country.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by triple996(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
sonature1:

I have 2 Edo friends in my contact. They used Peter Obi as their display picture. You have no idea what's about to hit this country.
Against the rest of the country?
U guys are joking. Besides their will be no election in biafraland grin
Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by triple996(m): 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
But they will soon get their PVC
There will be no election in biafraland cheesy
Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by Fahdiga(m): 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
triple996:

But this happened in Abuja?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by Beremx(f): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
He’s lucky he wasn’t lynched. People are feeling the spirit of Peter Obi. I have taken the job of registering my neighbors with my phone to make sure they vote during the election.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by Urheadmaster(m): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
Peter Obi is a divine movement that is unstoppable. God has heard our cries reason why he is making it possible for Obi. Let us join hands with Peter Obi to rescue our dear country now

The last time I checked, a kind hearted man cannot face the country Nigeria.

Nigeria need someone very heartless and Tinubu is in the category of such man tongue
Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by 9gerian: 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ah! Is that where this is heading? shocked

Let’s be careful about the suggestions that we make subconsciously because some might just be tempted to implement the same.

All Nigerians have their rights to lawfully support and campaign for whichever candidate they prefer without fear of being assaulted, harassed or bullying.

Beremx:
He’s lucky he wasn’t lynched. People are feeling the spirit of Peter Obi. I have taken the job of registering my neighbors with my phone to make sure they vote during the election.

1 Like

Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by paramakina202: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
triple996:
In d east .....

Watch muslim women and youths in the north supporting Peter Obi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyjT9ASam_0

4 Likes

Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by Beremx(f): 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
9gerian:

Let’s be careful about the suggestions that we make subconsciously because some might just be tempted to implement the same.

All Nigerians have their rights to lawfully support and campaign for whichever candidate they prefer without fear of being assaulted, harassed or bullying.

that’s why I said he’s lucky. Carrying PDP flag to a place where people are doing registration when it’s not election time is very provocative.

4 Likes

Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by Vinnie2000(m): 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
Dis news go so pain Tinubu Urchins and other mugus who calls Peter Obi terrible names!

I serious wonder how any normal person will see a humble and very Efficient Peter Obi and say it's Tinubu and Atiku dat he/she wants!

No be Winch be dat

1 Like

Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by Vinnie2000(m): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
triple996:

They are all igbos wink

Meaning everyone living in Abuja is Igbo

Dat's how IDIOTS claim St. francis, Owo where worshippers were gruesomely killed is an Igbo church.

Meaning all parishioners are Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by Penguin2: 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
triple996:
In d east .....

That happened in Garki Abuja.

Go and verify!

Hurricane Obi is coming.

You either get out of the way or get swept away.

3 Likes

Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by Vinnie2000(m): 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
9gerian:

Ogbeni, IT HAS COME TO DIS!

Nigerians have suffered terrible unemployment, hunger, killings, insecurity since Buhari/APC took over in 2015!

Anybody supporting APC and PDP above Peter Obi of LP is terribly selfish and Wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by pacesetting: 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:

The last time I checked, a kind hearted man cannot face the country Nigeria.

Nigeria need someone very heartless and Tinubu is in the category of such man tongue
And the strong-hearted man Buhari, wetin be scores?

1 Like

Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by pacesetting: 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
paramakina202:

Watch muslim women and youths in the north supporting Peter Obi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyjT9ASam_0
Please create a threat for this
Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by techWriter3: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
said to this one Abuja is now in the west
Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by belente(m): 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Waoo the Obi effect
Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by Salvador1: 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hurricane Obi.

Mr go and verify
Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by infofta(m): 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
I made Buhari president with my bullion van, It's my turn to be President.

Nigeria is bigger than APC and PDP. Vote wisely
Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by Blackfire(m): 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Poor insignificant people supporting unknown candidate

Rubbish
Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by Akurakambe(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
triple996:

You don't want to reply again??
It happened in Abuja Nigeria.
Abi won't there be election in Abuja?
Abi them no get pvc??

Some deluded fellows sha.
Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by Vichyke2: 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
#AsorockNotInheritance
#ShunEmilokun
Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by kenedy175(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Join the Obi movement. Don't lag
Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by Tallesty1(m): 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
2023 is going to be hot and Peter Obi needs prayers so he won't find himself in prison.
Re: Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name by IgOga(m): 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Dis news go so pain Tinubu Urchins and other mugus who calls Peter Obi terrible names!

I serious wonder how any normal person will see a humble and very Efficient Peter Obi and say it's Tinubu and Atiku dat he/she wants!

No be Winch be dat

You made your choice freely let others make theirs freely.

(1) (Reply)

How The South East May Vote In 2023 / Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos / Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.