Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Risk Of Driving A Sienna - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Risk Of Driving A Sienna (339 Views)

Man Was Seen Driving A Convertible Car Inside Heavy Rain In Lagos::video / Transport Your Goods From Lagos To Ibadan Using A Sienna Bus / Cost Of Driving License Renewal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Risk Of Driving A Sienna by Gaddafi1: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2021
I have been using a 2003 Toyota Sienna for the past 5 years and will always give a thumbs up to that vehicle due to its performance and also being spacious. Users of this ride understands how reliable it is and commercial drivers will not trade off the MPV for any other one.
Anyway of recent mine had to be sold angry as a result of constant harassment by law enforcement agents as Sienna is believed to be used by oil bunkerers and armed robbers. I am usually stopped at every police check point and will be thoroughly searched for any form of weapon or contraband item.
It has become worse now that ungun known men believe so much in the vehicle especially in the eastern region. I will therefore not advise a private person to get a Sienna, my two kobo.
Re: Risk Of Driving A Sienna by Mykillo74(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
So sad sad

(1) (Reply)

The 8 Most Common Car Battery Drainers To Avoid / Pristine Clean Toyota Sienna 2008 Model Limited Edition / 2015 Mercedes Benz C300 For 9M SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.