Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Who Else Is Going To Visit Tinubu In London? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Is Going To Visit Tinubu In London? (16353 Views)

House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo / Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Is Going To Visit Tinubu In London? by koolib(m): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
Some people are threatened by Tinubu's popularity. I am not Tinubu's fan but the unforced hatred for him, from a section of the Country might let me support him.
Re: Who Else Is Going To Visit Tinubu In London? by BJanta: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
mybiz234:

What of Pandora Oyetola? Aren't you concerned about him?

Alhaji Pandora Oyetola .

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Going To Visit Tinubu In London? by TinaG(f): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
All of us
Re: Who Else Is Going To Visit Tinubu In London? by sabreal: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kudos

Your head correct joor

dangoteinlaw:
a whole our oba of benin? Visit that old sickler? Edo no be lagos and our oba can never belittle us like that.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Going To Visit Tinubu In London? by fubsy: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
If I may ask, why are they visiting Tinubu in London? Is it to wish him quick recovery? Is he sick? Is it to just see his face? Because he had been out of Nigeria for a long time. Is it to pay homage? In which case he determines their political existence. Is it to strategize with him on 2023? In which case he is either interested in becoming president or he is in the process of selecting someone to succeed Buhari.
If he is sick, I wish him quick recovery. If it is presidential ambition, I wish him well also but I'll prefer he plays the elder statesman's role rather than go through the rigors of direct governance as a president. If it is to select a person that will contest for president in 2023, I wish he looks at the side of competent youths, and not old incompetent politicians.
Re: Who Else Is Going To Visit Tinubu In London? by Regex: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
I fit go this weekend. Small money just enter my hand.
Re: Who Else Is Going To Visit Tinubu In London? by OBTOREPA(m): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kwanza:
Who else is going to visit @AsiwajuTinubu in London?

https://twitter.com/daily_trust/status/1446393681481719822?t=DtNSGN7zgvkqyu7C4Ux57w&s=19

I would also loved to visit him
Re: Who Else Is Going To Visit Tinubu In London? by manuelhawee: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
[quote author=CZBNB post=106554087]

Wife dey visit husband?
Dont they stay in the same house?
Re: Who Else Is Going To Visit Tinubu In London? by dfrost: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kwanza:

Kwanza your list is not complete. Council Chairman of Isolo LCDA was there too.
Re: Who Else Is Going To Visit Tinubu In London? by UncleJudax(m): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
mybiz234:

Did you also day that to the person I quoted?

Or are you get another morally rotten hypocrite?
You guys are seriously ill. My comment was in support of yours...but how you failed to see it is beyond me. You dont read or dont understand or both?
Re: Who Else Is Going To Visit Tinubu In London? by Edun00700: 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
Taliban, book haram and ipob
Re: Who Else Is Going To Visit Tinubu In London? by OdenKelechi(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
ME
Re: Who Else Is Going To Visit Tinubu In London? by SirLakes: 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ofunaofu:
grin
Make dem APSHit zombies fund you abi you don get money for flight grin grin
Re: Who Else Is Going To Visit Tinubu In London? by Daboomb: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Those useless Traditional Rulers in Lagos State, shouting SWAGA'23 all over the place, will soon follow suite.

Sensible Obas know that Traitional Rulers are not supposed to be actively involved in Politics because their Subjects belong to different Political parties but we are in a season of Fooolishness.

BTW: Can it be really true that Tinubu, despite his acclaimed intelligence, does not know that this Presidential Ambition will be his Undoing?
Or maybe he wants to be another "Fulani-imposed Stooge", like Obasanjo in his 1999-2007 Presidency when he could not even tar the Road that leads to his Abeokuta town. undecided

God forbid, we cant go from our Sickly Jihadist to another Sickly fraudster.
Re: Who Else Is Going To Visit Tinubu In London? by chaloskyx: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
IM GOING TO VISIT HIM LET HIM GIVE ME POLITICAL APPOINTMENT SO I CAN ALSO REAP THE BENEFITS OF NIGERIAN DEMOCRACY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Re: Who Else Is Going To Visit Tinubu In London? by princewarri1985: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kwanza:

https://twitter.com/daily_trust/status/1446393681481719822?t=DtNSGN7zgvkqyu7C4Ux57w&s=19
ME, i want go drag am come back, nobody dey go anywhere, WE ALL DIE HERE.
Re: Who Else Is Going To Visit Tinubu In London? by Fashsilo(m): 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
EXLOVER:
Yar'adua, Abacha, Gen Azazi, Kyari and Usifo Utaga will visit him soon
hey you dey wish jagaban death abi
Re: Who Else Is Going To Visit Tinubu In London? by ebakhaiyhe(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
Theama:
This person get time to do compilation.
The time spent on compiling this post cannot be compared to another 8 years of medical tourism
Re: Who Else Is Going To Visit Tinubu In London? by jacy346(f): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
EXLOVER:
Yar'adua, Abacha, Gen Azazi, Kyari and Usifo Utaga will visit him soon
lol
Re: Who Else Is Going To Visit Tinubu In London? by ThatFairGuy: 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
Is there sense in what you posted? Judge yourself!
A wife has to announce to the World that she's visiting her husband? Beat your chest two times and say God, kill me I'm foolish
Maxymilliano:
Almost 100 days now if not more, Oluremi Tinubu hasn't deemed it fit to visit her darling cocaine-sniffing husband ... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu / 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects / Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.