Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

70k Operation Executive Job In Edu-training Or 140k Store Manager Hotel Job. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 70k Operation Executive Job In Edu-training Or 140k Store Manager Hotel Job. (14488 Views)

59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? / Customer Service Manager (hotel) - RECENT GRADUATEs ONLY! / Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70k Operation Executive Job In Edu-training Or 140k Store Manager Hotel Job. by otunbateejay(m): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2021
Give us same link u dey send ur CV to or job site
VitalRock:

Sincerely...I think it's grace. I have stopped sending my CV for a month now. May this kind of grace locate you b4 d year runs out bruh... grin
Re: 70k Operation Executive Job In Edu-training Or 140k Store Manager Hotel Job. by yeababe: 11:03am On Oct 10, 2021
VitalRock:

Sincerely...I think it's grace. I have stopped sending my CV for a month now. May this kind of grace locate you b4 d year runs out bruh... grin
Amen oooo
Re: 70k Operation Executive Job In Edu-training Or 140k Store Manager Hotel Job. by VitalRock: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2021
otunbateejay:
Give us same link u dey send ur CV to or job site

I stopped using job sites since... LinkedIn does it for me. Just tailor ur job search right.
Re: 70k Operation Executive Job In Edu-training Or 140k Store Manager Hotel Job. by VitalRock: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2021
Frankicent:

Lol that's good. But I smell oneitis.

You better free her and go get your job. You think if she has same opportunity. She wouldn't go? She will without looking back.

Go for the new job and control her.

grin grin grin U are a prophet
Re: 70k Operation Executive Job In Edu-training Or 140k Store Manager Hotel Job. by cooooooks(m): 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
Good luck bro.

VitalRock:

Well said. Ur tot aligned perfectly with mine. But on a second note am done trusting startups.
Re: 70k Operation Executive Job In Edu-training Or 140k Store Manager Hotel Job. by Housing(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
VitalRock:

Thanks for taking so much time to type and make plenty sense smiley .

You are welcome.
Re: 70k Operation Executive Job In Edu-training Or 140k Store Manager Hotel Job. by HRSweetness(f): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
VitalRock:

Alot of people don't see this actually. A store manager equipped with Sage50 accounting software is not a small person...and d Sage50 training is curtsey of d hotel.

Added knowledge of supply chain and procurement looks promising sef

Please go and start at the hotel on Monday grin

All the best.
Re: 70k Operation Executive Job In Edu-training Or 140k Store Manager Hotel Job. by life235: 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
bro..abeg link me up with that hotel store keeper job .am a store keeper with adiba mall and online shopping.and I have experience .abeg help a brother .
Re: 70k Operation Executive Job In Edu-training Or 140k Store Manager Hotel Job. by Testimony1988(m): 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
VitalRock:

Infact I regret disclosure...anyways am glad about their decision. They have shown who they are. On the long run, they have helped me from having regrets about leaving them.
Okay, it's well, wish you all the best in your new job.
Re: 70k Operation Executive Job In Edu-training Or 140k Store Manager Hotel Job. by Sman37(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bro do expenditure and cost of living and income list! then compare them which help favore because low pay sometimes is better than high pay with more work and cost of living I hope you understand my suggestion, I wish u best of luck sir
Re: 70k Operation Executive Job In Edu-training Or 140k Store Manager Hotel Job. by Frankicent(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
VitalRock:

grin grin grin U are a prophet

No I'm not. It's normal for woman
Re: 70k Operation Executive Job In Edu-training Or 140k Store Manager Hotel Job. by donPhill(m): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
VitalRock:

Even the hotel jobs has a bit of accounting cos I will be using SAGE 50. I will also be doing a sales report.
then honestly I would prefer the hotel work
Re: 70k Operation Executive Job In Edu-training Or 140k Store Manager Hotel Job. by Olumaeme: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
TundeChris:

Operations have better career prospects. Store management is a dead-end role, don't get stuck, think long term.

Don't say that.

Store management is still part of operations and we call it logistics which is part of the supply chain process.

I manage facility and store and most organizations have it under operations and Admin.

You can easily switch from store to procurement, which is one of the fast rising careers in the world now.
Re: 70k Operation Executive Job In Edu-training Or 140k Store Manager Hotel Job. by Olumaeme: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
I will easily move to store.

Though it depends on what your career you are pursuing, but for me, I think there's more growth prospect in Hotels and hospitality than education.

You will most likely be stocked in one place in the education sector.
Re: 70k Operation Executive Job In Edu-training Or 140k Store Manager Hotel Job. by lereinter(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
Choose the job you can perform excellently well on

Since the organogram of the companies since similar ie "one man business"

If it's multinational or govt job now you should know where to go
Re: 70k Operation Executive Job In Edu-training Or 140k Store Manager Hotel Job. by rhames(m): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
VitalRock:

Am tilting toward this line of tot more at the moment.

Good
Re: 70k Operation Executive Job In Edu-training Or 140k Store Manager Hotel Job. by TundeChris: 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
Olumaeme:

Don't say that.

Store management is still part of operations and we call it logistics which is part of the supply chain process.

I manage facility and store and most organizations have it under operations and Admin.

You can easily switch from store to procurement, which is one of the fast-rising careers in the world now.

Exactly, he would have to switch.

I worked as a store officer in an aviation company as my first job. It is not a role with much prospects. Plus your experience as a store officer counts for little to nothing except for another store job and the opportunities are not abundant (Especially in companies that are stable and would pay you well). Switching to procurement is a different learning curve entirely.

It all depends on his aspirations anyway. But store work when operations work is an option/opportunity is a NO-NO for me. But he says he has a family so I guess you go to where there is more money.
Re: 70k Operation Executive Job In Edu-training Or 140k Store Manager Hotel Job. by MisterKennedy(m): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2021
VitalRock:

Drop ur email sir
ezekenneth360@gmail.com

Thank you Sir
Re: 70k Operation Executive Job In Edu-training Or 140k Store Manager Hotel Job. by SUGARCyprian247: 7:15am On Oct 13, 2021
VitalRock:

Sure. Although I think it's one thing to have a good CV and another to have God on ur side

PM sent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation / Where Does One Go In Lagos To Submit CV Physically / Vacancy For All Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.