Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

How Do We Forget So Fast Southern Nigeria??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do We Forget So Fast Southern Nigeria??? (226 Views)

Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast / How Can We Forget So Soon? / Combating Insecurity In The Country: Lest We Forget – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Forget So Fast Southern Nigeria??? by Chimaraymond455: 11:20am On Oct 08, 2021
not long ago the American government warn that bokoharam and jihadist have taken over southern Nigeria they have long position them selves in all the state in southern Nigeria, so what is happening in the south east is part of the agenda, count ipob out of this, they only see ipob as only threat that's why they want to tarnish ipob image, dull southern Nigeria, foolish southern Nigeria, brainless southern Nigeria, wakeup there's dangerous plans to destroy you and take over your land.
Re: How Do We Forget So Fast Southern Nigeria??? by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 08, 2021
Southerners have short memory especially south east

The only man capable of reminding us everyday on radio has been arrested....

The man who said DID YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF THE IGBO WORLD MMADU(HUMAN) IT MEANS THE BEAUTY OF LIFE....WE DON'T TAKE LIFE BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO GIVE LIFE oh OHAMADIKE NNAMDI KANU

the north are reminded of who they are most of the time....even in mosques

Their religioun gives them a certain level of discipline of what need story be done for Allah and for their religion..... That's why they are always reminded what's need to be done
Re: How Do We Forget So Fast Southern Nigeria??? by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2021
In the absence of Fulani security officials who have fled the attacks of the unknown gunmen, I expect ESN to rise and unmask the igbo-speaking-Fulani terrorists killing innocent people in my land angry
Re: How Do We Forget So Fast Southern Nigeria??? by gentiles(m): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
ethicallyright:
In the absence of Fulani security officials who have fled the attacks of the unknown gunmen, I expect ESN to rise and unmask the igbo-speaking-Fulani terrorists killing innocent people in my land angry
Fulanis and Yoruba muslims are the terrorists behind the killings in south east. God will surely expose them.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : Senate Confirms New Commissioner In National Assembly Commission / Newspapers Headlines For Sunday, 17/10/2021 / How Igbos Can Support Tinubu Presidency Dream And Still Produce A President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.