Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,584 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

A Lesson From A Rider - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Lesson From A Rider (230 Views)

How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) / Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos / A Lesson On Getting A Better Job After Being Fired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lesson From A Rider by chiamaka16(f): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
On my way back from work today I beckoned a cyclist to come take me home.

He charged for the ride which I wasn't comfortable with.

He immediately made me to understand that my house is farther from the bustop and that triggered the increment.

We agreed he can drop me at the bustop, I can walk the rest.

But on getting to the bustop he didn't stop, I tried to remind him and that I can't pay more than the agreed price.

Aunty relax was his reply...

On getting to my house I paid him the exact amount we agreed on. But I was moved to ask him why he changed his mind?

What use is a ride when you didn't get to your destination he replied...

Damn it, he bought me over....

This is how we feel when you come to us for branding.
We know the impact and importance of adverts and so we offer it for free to our clients.

For any branding project we handle, we are also running a free awareness ad for your brand as well..

Of what use is branding when people do not know about your brand?

Well, I have personalized this rider... When I need the services of a cyclist I'm putting a call across.

1 Like

Re: A Lesson From A Rider by SanctifiedSista(f): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
Branding mogul ,well done
A word for u is ready this Sunday, come with family and friends

1 Like

Re: A Lesson From A Rider by Nigerianboi1960(m): 2:47am On Oct 09, 2021
Nicely written. Good job. God bless your hustle.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money Oniline Doing Micro Jobs / Webinar / Create A Job For Yourself By Learning How To Make Graphics Design On Your Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.