Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,047 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate (12585 Views)

There Is Nothing In Labour Party’ – Guber Aspirant Joins PDP In Ogun / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate by BluntCrazeMan: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lemme xi
Re: Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate by izubext007: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
If Anambra people get sense make them vote for this man.
He man go deliver.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate by Elonmuzk(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
Woow the crowd was so much. He will definitely win the guber election in landslide! Well done, Alex!
Re: Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate by Dapson73(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
ojay72:
Chidozie Nwankwo of AAC has got my vote. He's more than capable to take Anambra to greater heights.

I thought your people are saying there is no election in the east grin
Re: Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate by Abohboy: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Waiting on queue to loot his on loot out of the crumbling system that can not salvaged unless it is dismantled to the ground for a new good foundation

Have you even seen what he did for his community with his own money? He built affordable housing, a 14 storey tall medical research building, a hospital, a primary and secondary school and he also built roads there as wel and you're here claiming he will loot? If anything he will do the same to Anambra what he did with his community provide development

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate by sabreal: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nonsense

Once elected he become small god like constituted authority

dailybuzzng:
Dr.Godwin Maduka has considerably permeated the grassroots in Anambra State, with the overwhelming support he has garnered from the 326 wards in the State.

Maduka, last Saturday, concluded his tour to the wards where he did not only solicit for their votes, but assured them of good governance which would improve their lives if elected governor of the State.

From Okija wards (Ihiala LG) Umuoba Anam wards, ONITSHA North & South wards ( Anambra East) to Ajalli Wards, Umuchukwu ( Orumba North & South,) Nzam Award, Orumbanasa Wards ( Anambra West etc Maduka wined and dined with the locals, assuring them of a better and prosperous Anambra State.

Most of the visits Maduka undertook with his campaign team was trailed by warm reception, including his visit at the riverine areas where he was received with thunderous ovation.

To reciprocate his visit, Dr. Maduka was presented with gifts, which symbolize their acceptance and endorsement of his aspiration.

The tour to all the wards in Anambra State undertaken by Dr.Maduka signifies a burning passion by the medical Practitioner cum politician, to engage those at the grassroots as a strategic partners in his plans for the development of the State.

Analysts who assessed Maduka's ward tour argue that he is the only governorship candidate that has created a synergy and understanding with those at the grassroots before election day.

Source:
https://www.anambraupdate.com/2021/10/anambra-2021-major-leap-for-maduka-326.html
Re: Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate by Abohboy: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
ojay72:
Chidozie Nwankwo of AAC has got my vote. He's more than capable to take Anambra to greater heights.

He needs to work a lot harder I haven't heard or seen his name anywhere on the news or even on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate by Maxymilliano(m): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
I pity his bank accounts
Re: Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate by Antoeni(m): 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
What Anambra State Needs Now , is a Military Administrator to Sanize the State
Re: Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate by Franking: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
Audio support.

If he wins tomorrow he'll start complaining about falling federal allocation.

Rochas once boasted that Imo State was far to rich for citizens to suffer.

The same Rochas cut workers salaries by 30% while building police headquarters and prisons, two federal institutions.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate by Franking: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
Antoeni:
What Anambra State Needs Now , is a Military Administrator to Sanize the State

Appoint one na.
Re: Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate by pennywys(m): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
otokx:
This Dr Maduka has which qualifications because INEC kept saying FRSC abi i don't even know again.
bro me I taya oooooo
I saw FLSC and WAEC
Re: Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate by noeloge82(m): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
otokx:
This Dr Maduka has which qualifications because INEC kept saying FRSC abi i don't even know again.

Am surprised or is he not a real Dr
Re: Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate by airsaylongcome: 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
Maduka will be sucked dry before his eye clear
Re: Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate by Classicalman(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
I support him
Re: Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate by masterfactor(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
see meme

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate by Cabonylewis(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
APGAFIRST
SOLUDO/IBEZIM LEADS OTHER'S FOLLOW
PEOPLE'S CHOICE
IFEANACHO2021
NKWACHUKWU KWELU NDI ANAMBRA 2021
IN GOD WE TRUST
Re: Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate by Kennyking1234: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
post=106559857:
Our Darling Anambrans,
There you go,

@[/color].

God bless [color=#990000]Anambra.
God bless Nigeria

Any good candidate that will bring progress and development to Anambra State is who we want @MANNA.
So shall it be.

A better country all over is all we want at [/b].
GOD bless Anambra State.
God bless Nigeria.

Gbamsolutely!!

We Rise!

[b]@[/color]

God bless [color=#990000]Anambra.
God bless Nigeria

If he is the one the Anambra indigenes want,
If he is the one that will better the lives of the indigenes of Anambra, ( if not, any good candidate that will bring progress and development to Anambra State is who we want @MANNA.
So shall it be.

A better country all over is all we want at [/b].
GOD bless Anambra State.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

One of our good client and friends of dem [b]MANNA
just forwarded this to our pm here on NL,
AND we love it.
Kisses to you Queen kiss kiss kiss
All of us @[b][/b] will be coming to Town middle of October.
It's gonna be a great Barbecue-Filled Wedding mehn!

That's why I sip my alcohol (E we)
I don't wanna reason IPOB no more (IPOB)
I don't wanna go back to where I dey before
Make nobody stress me no disturb me jor jor jor
I sip my alcohol (E we)
I don't wanna reason IPOB no more (Oh no)
I don't wanna go back to where I dey before
Make nobody stress me no disturb me jor jor jor
Re: Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate by tnerro1(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
Dem go chop this man just as PDP go chop Atiku dollars again in the “open contest “ for presidential ticket grin
Re: Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate by Amanpo: 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
What type of Dr. is this man parading? Thought he submitted WASCE as his highest qualification to Inec?
Re: Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate by JOemmy(m): 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
What is this man even waiting for before he completes and put to use the 17 storey hospital he built in his village is he waiting for anambra state public funds?

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nawa for you Alex, is that a village meeting ??

Gleesmodel, Alexreports, that man wey wear helmet, is he a police, civil defense or Man o War ??
Re: Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
christejames:
Alex, you are your goons should stop giving this gentleman false hope...

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
JOemmy:
What is this man even waiting for before he completes and put to use the 17 storey hospital he built in his village is he waiting for anambra state public funds?

I’ve always wondered why the building hasn’t been put to use. Hope he didn’t erect it mainly as eye-candy for his gubernatorial bid! In this time of COVID and other health challenges, a medical facilities like that could have helped a lot!

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate by Abohboy: 12:11am On Oct 09, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

I’ve always wondered why the building hasn’t been put to use. Hope he didn’t erect it mainly as eye-candy for his gubernatorial bid! In this time of COVID and other health challenges, a medical facilities like that could have helped a lot!

He built it years ago and it was in use previously but he likely pulled funds away from it for this gubernational bid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President / Number Of Supreme Court Justices Drops To 13 As Abdu Aboki Retires / 2023: Fashola, Al-Akura, Ogbe Head Directorates In Tinubu/Shettima ICC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.