Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here (2640 Views)

Best Android Phones Within Prices Of 30,000 To 35,000 Naira (2020) / How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim / Best 4 Ways To Track Your Lost Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by honsule(m): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2021
LilNetty:
That's is how I was scammed 45k here last month from a guy here who promised to help track my iPhone x

one just need to be very careful concerning this tracking of a thing.....lots of scammer are on the prowls shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by honsule(m): 9:09am On Oct 11, 2021
mkakin:

Scam Alert!!!

He's a fraud.

He doesn't know anything about tracking. He just gives same phone numbers, ( as the thief's number) and different locations to everybody that contacts him.

P.S. I read his denial now, and I smiled. He was on the road when he did the video call. He doesn't know anything about tracking. He is a fraud.

NOTED
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by LilNetty(m): 11:52am On Oct 11, 2021
honsule:

one just need to be very careful concerning this tracking of a thing.....lots of scammer are on the prowls shocked shocked
here's the contact of the guy that scammed me on Nairaland

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by edictng: 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
This guy's a notorious scammer. Do not transact with him
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by AllahThePig: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
Why not answer the accusation made against you? He actually posted evidence of the job he did for you, so your denial will not convince anyone.

mkakin:

Scam Alert!!!

He's a fraud.

He doesn't know anything about tracking. He just gives same phone numbers, ( as the thief's number) and different locations to everybody that contacts him.

P.S. I read his denial now, and I smiled. He was on the road when he did the video call. He doesn't know anything about tracking. He is a fraud.
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by Silbart: 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
LilNetty:
That's is how I was scammed 45k here last month from a guy here who promised to help track my iPhone x
post his details it's important.. Account number and phone number
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
Annogbe:
there is no way one can track a phone in 20mins the person that help me with mine used 3 days to get it done this is his number just in case 08037111012
only DSS and police in conjunction with network providers are authorised to track a phone. Anything besides that is scam.
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by edictng: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Annogbe:
there is no way one can track a phone in 20mins the person that help me with mine used 3 days to get it done this is his number just in case 08037111012
No individual can track or trace any lost phone except the police and even the police needs DSS. Do not fall for cheap scam.
There's a branch specifically set aside for this task with the authority of a senior police officer. Don't let any one SCam you

1 Like

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by honsule(m): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Annogbe:

okay. thanks wink
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by Myzubby(m): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
please boss can you teach me how to track phones please brother
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by honsule(m): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
mkakin:

Scam Alert!!!

He's a fraud.

Very correct. He doesn't. i did investigation on him and discovered he is a scammer.So, his banned on his moniker subsist till Dec., 2040 grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phones You Shouldn't Buy / .. / Samsung Unveils Samsung GALAXY Xcover 2 (Water proof phone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.