Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here (2623 Views)

Best Android Phones Within Prices Of 30,000 To 35,000 Naira (2020) / How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim / Best 4 Ways To Track Your Lost Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
Are you looking for a reliable source and fast ways to track your lost and stolen phones without stress? I have finally brought it at ur doorstep. The thief that stole ur phone his number that he's using in ur stolen phone will be sent to you including his address location and also his family numbers and people he calls always.... See the screenshots below;

WhatsApp me 0. 8. 1. 1. 7. 0. 2. 4. 5. 8. 7.

Check my signature.

1 Share

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
more

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2021

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
more

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
undecided this guy again

3 Likes

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by Blessing185(f): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
Everything posted reels of scam scam scam..

11 Likes

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by AGROMERCHAENT: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=106556311][/quote]kpk. You be DSS,NIA or mtn. Scammer watch
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by finalboss(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
You again undecided

1 Like

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by eteebanky1: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
Scammer
Don't fall for this Guys, they're plenty on this forum
scammers

2 Likes

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
Where are the mods when you need them?

1 Like

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
that guy is a confirmed scammer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
No matter how good u are some fools will still talk bad about you.... So let them keep talking I fucking careless not. So far as say I de receive my monthly salary as a BMC member to the president am okay. Check must of my posts are all on frontpage because am working for him. I don't trend with fools. Just wanted to help few people with my knowledge that's all it's not for everyone. Nonsense.
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by chukwuibuipob: 1:45am On Oct 09, 2021
sad sad So how much can u track LG plus lappt
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by chukwuibuipob: 1:47am On Oct 09, 2021
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=106556311][/quote] sad handsome reward if u can help me track my lg plus lappy.Handsome reward await u
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by Styluss: 2:28am On Oct 09, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
No matter how good u are some fools will still talk bad about you.... So let them keep talking I fucking careless not. So far as say I de receive my monthly salary as a BMC member to the president am okay. Check must of my posts are all on frontpage because am working for him. I don't trend with fools. Just wanted to help few people with my knowledge that's all it's not for everyone. Nonsense.
how much to track iPhone xsmax

1 Like

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by Styluss: 2:29am On Oct 09, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by Blastedholligan: 5:23am On Oct 09, 2021
Quick question please, how do you track these phones? Can you track a phone that has been lost for like 7 months ago?
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by finalboss(m): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2021
Blastedholligan:
Quick question please, how do you track these phones? Can you track a phone that has been lost for like 7 months ago?
If your Gmail is connected to the phone and your location is turned on.
You can try https://www.google.com/maps/timeline
You can check your phone's location history.
I don't think any individual can track any phone with imei.
Please To get report of last used cellular service tower you will need IMSI not IMEI.

2 Likes

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
Blastedholligan:

Kindly WhatsApp me check my signature
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
Styluss:
how much to track iPhone xsmax

Let's talk on WhatsApp, check my signature for number
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by LilNetty(m): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
That's is how I was scammed 45k here last month from a guy here who promised to help track my iPhone x
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
LilNetty:
That's is how I was scammed 45k here last month from a guy here who promised to help track my iPhone x

How come? WhatsApp me let's talk. Check my signature for number
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by Eyanbahose: 4:58am On Oct 10, 2021
Are you really genuine? Cos a lot of people would claim to know how to track phones, yet nothing
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by Soffyh(m): 6:05am On Oct 10, 2021
If you read through this guy,u will know he is legit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:49am On Oct 10, 2021
Eyanbahose:
Are you really genuine? Cos a lot of people would claim to know how to track phones, yet nothing

grin

Chat me up lemme show u what I can do more and even more
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by wfchris042(m): 11:31am On Oct 10, 2021
You Nigerian people I don't know when you people will have sense may God have mercy on you ,so with everything happening in this country you still think something like this is real abi make nobody come her post rubbish say them scam am na ogun go kill am angry
Eyanbahose:
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by Eyanbahose: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
wfchris042:
You Nigerian people I don't know when you people will have sense may God have mercy on you ,so with everything happening in this country you still think something like this is real abi make nobody come her post rubbish say them scam am na ogun go kill am angry
My brother lol. It's not that deep. Calm down.
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by LilNetty(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

How come? WhatsApp me let's talk. Check my signature for number
okay sir
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by mkakin(m): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
Scam Alert!!!

He's a fraud.

He doesn't know anything about tracking. He just gives same phone numbers, ( as the thief's number) and different locations to everybody that contacts him.

P.S. I read his denial now, and I smiled. He was on the road when he did the video call. He doesn't know anything about tracking. He is a fraud.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by honsule(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Where are the mods when you need them?

I am here. wink wink just going through the thread to see if there is iota of truth concerning this tracking( My BRedmi Note 9s that is i bought brand new was stolen in Abuja some months back and even the so call DSS that a guy told me he could track the phone couldn't do nothing till now.., stories and stories).....i will close the thread shortly... wink wink wink
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2021
honsule:

I am here. wink wink just going through the thread to see if there is iota of truth concerning this tracking( My BRedmi Note 9s that is i bought brand new was stolen in Abuja some months back and even the so call DSS that a guy told me he could track the phone couldn't do nothing till now.., stories and stories).....i will close the thread shortly... wink wink wink
Better. that boy is not to be trusted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G / Help: I Got Duped By A Nairalander / ELEPHONE Is Better Than TECNO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.