Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Where Can I Find A Ps3 Repairer ? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Where Can I Find A Ps3 Repairer ? (1132 Views)

Swap....two Perfect Xbox 360's For A PS3 / How Do I Find The Artifact Of Strength In Level 1:earth And Legend? / How To Repair A Ps3 That Has The Yellow Light Of Death( YLOD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Find A Ps3 Repairer ? by eruudy(m): 9:03am On May 31, 2011
I have a Ps3 which is faulty. When i on the Game it goes off by itself . It cuts power. From Green it switches to red all by itself . Can some one tell me what or where or whom to do this for me. ,

Edwin
Re: Where Can I Find A Ps3 Repairer ? by femzy(m): 10:14pm On May 31, 2011
Which of the models to be precise?
Re: Where Can I Find A Ps3 Repairer ? by eruudy(m): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2011
60GB , Please help . it keeps cutting power each time i switch it on ,
Re: Where Can I Find A Ps3 Repairer ? by femzy(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2011
Its a Problem with those earlier models i had one too with thesame problem you are tying to describe here(If you switch it on; it will attempt to come on but make a beep sound and return to the red standby light); i was inferring a power issue but i was dead wrong as it was a overheating processor .The collant on the processor melted.You have a 50-50 chance even though mine was condemned and sold asĀ  scrap(15K).
Are you in Lagos?

(1) (Reply)

Title This Pix For Me Pls! / Star Wars: The Old Republic Sith Warrior Build / The SWTOR Of Sith Inquisitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.