Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,998 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC (18747 Views)

Breaking: Rotimi Amaechi Dumps APC, Moves To ADC To Oust Wike / 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC / I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by Holak: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
JosephXavier:
I don't understand why this man will continue to lavish the small money he made from his position as Deputy governor of CBN on his dreams of presidential post he knows he won't win

Had it been it is in a developed country, he would have been a force to reckon with but Nigeria is a country that kills dreams

I suggest he use the money to invest and create job opportunities for the teaming youths and invest in information technology too

Even in advanced countries, you can't win with an unknown party. It is a game of numbers and parties give you the spread.
Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by Abohboy: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
Newton2024:
Stop the illusion. Everywhere in the world, democracy is a two party system.

That's false in Canada, UK, Ghana, South Africa and dozens of other countries there's no two party system as you wrongly claim and it shouldn't even be a problem to make Nigeria into a multi party state in my opinion the best system to copy is the British system of governance and not the American one and even if we do have two parties what's stopping us from breaking the system? Is it now impossible for there to be a third force party in the mix? As if before the creation of APC there weren't up to 4 major political parties in all elections and not just two

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by Abohboy: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
Holak:

Even in advanced countries, you can't win with an unknown party. It is a game of numbers and parties give you the spread.

But it's the people that make the parties known or am I wrong? If we want someone to win we research them and then do whatever we can to increase their popularity otherwise we'll continue living in this same wrecked state that we're in now

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by Physarhyorh: 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
I haven't really seen moghaolu in the political front all this while, it's now I'm seeing him, abi it's just me?

If he is serious, he should be visible and do is part as an oposition party
Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
Frankly speaking, this man is supposed to be next president
Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by God1000(m): 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
He chickened out at the 11hrs of 2019 presidential election.

https://www./723290651803188/permalink/1051500002315583/?app=fbl
Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by lifenija: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
u are a Lost and useless soul animal
see who's taking.

simple change say ddat u can make u going back to ur shit cause u use to it
Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by Abohboy: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
Physarhyorh:
I haven't really seen moghaolu in the political front all this while, it's now I'm seeing him, abi it's just me?

If he is serious, he should be visible and do is part as an oposition party

If you actually tried to follow him you'd see that he's been doing a lot he formed a political movement to support his presidential ambition, He joined NCfront to petition for change in Nigeria and he's made his plans and his intentions for Nigeria very clear multiple times since 2019 your ignorance is not an excuse to spread fallacies

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by Lawalemi(m): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
I wish he could be in PDP. But ADC, let's wait and see.
Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by Festflor: 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
Na so him wan yo be president?
Jumping from one insignificant party to a more insignificant party.
Mtchew!

Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by akdjr(m): 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
He can't win a single state..not even the state he came from. Mark my word
Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by dobnina(f): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kesovo:
Both new and experienced content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid the sum of 1,000,000 Naira for your services.

This is an excellent opportunity to work from home and gain financial independence.

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send an SMS or Telegram message to 07054011454
Scam, scam scam.
Don't fall for this guy
He is unrepentant scammer.
The mods have deactivated all his former monickers but he keeps opening new ones.
Be careful.
Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by IMAliyu(m): 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lawalemi:
I wish he could be in PDP. But ADC, let's wait and see.
He stands no chance in PDP.
Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
lifenija:
see who's taking.

simple change say ddat u can make u going back to ur shit cause u use to it
shut up there change my ass
Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by msjijitar(m): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
Taking another steps forward in his journey to APC, just wait..........2023
Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by lifenija: 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
shut up there change my ass
mumu
Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by DaCharis2016: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2021
Instead regretting voting for either APC or PDP cos of incompetency, I rather dash Moghalu like I did in last election. angry
Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by Jandexpat: 7:39am On Oct 09, 2021
The title is very misleading, he did not defect.

He left YPP after the elections for this reasons:
1. The party did not have a grassroot base and the members of the party were not passionate enough to grow their base.
2. The board of the party sold out to highest bidder towards the election for flag bearers in different categories.
3. They did not believe in Prof's vision.

Now 2 years later, after critically evaluating the lessons learnt from his last outing.
He knew:
I. If he joined PDP, the money bags within will win the primaries
2. If he join APC like Osibanjo and Tinubu, his vision for Nigeria will be killed even if he wins as the cabal will control him.
3. He needed a party with an established grassroot base and key allies what we call expired moneybags who want to break the cabal though Prof's vision might eat into their future profit but they can both achieve their goals.

So instead of us to deriding him, if we all join the party enmasse, we can become the 3rd force because the diff btw ADC and the other 2 parties is numbers, me you and your village people.

Let's do this.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by Abohboy: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2021
Jandexpat:
The title is very misleading, he did not defect.

He left YPP after the elections for this reasons:
1. The party did not have a grassroot base and the members of the party were not passionate enough to grow their base.
2. The board of the party sold out to highest bidder towards the election for flag bearers in different categories.
3. They did not believe in Prof's vision.

Now 2 years later, after critically evaluating the lessons learnt from his last outing.
He knew:
I. If he joined PDP, the money bags within will win the primaries
2. If he join APC like Osibanjo and Tinubu, his vision for Nigeria will be killed even if he wins as the cabal will control him.
3. He needed a party with an established grassroot base and key allies what we call expired moneybags who want to break the cabal though Prof's vision might eat into their future profit but they can both achieve their goals.

So instead of us to deriding him, if we all join the party enmasse, we can become the 3rd force because the diff btw ADC and the other 2 parties is numbers, me you and your village people.

Let's do this.

It's not only that YPP rejected the mega 3rd force merger party proposed by Mailafia and Falana but Mogahlu agreed with the ideology so he joined ADC the largest party of those trying to create the mega merger so very soon we could have a massive third force party with Moghalu as the presidential candidate and if Nigerians fail to take that opportunity then frankly there's no hope
Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by Abohboy: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
ok keep dwelling in ur illusion with an overated moghalu... U haven't asked who ll contest for Senate reps other positions in his party... Shior

There's more then enough people to contest in those positions so far ADC has 3 members in the national assembly with little to no major grassroot movement and now with increased popularity with Moghalu joining the likelihood of the party having funds for such projects has increased massively.

And I don't necessarily want Moghalu to become president there are others that I would prefer but currently out of everybody he is the most popular and most sensible third force alternative to anybody
Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
Abohboy:

There's more then enough people to contest in those positions so far ADC has 3 members in the national assembly with little to no major grassroot movement and now with increased popularity with Moghalu joining the likelihood of the party having funds for such projects has increased massively.

And I don't necessarily want Moghalu to become president there are others that I would prefer but currently out of everybody he is the most popular and most sensible third force alternative to anybody
those ADC guys ll still decamped to either PDP or APC as for moghalu he is overated... Simple... Stop dwelling on illusion moghalu has no realistic solutions his ideas are utopian
Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by Abohboy: 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
those ADC guys ll still decamped to either PDP or APC as for moghalu he is overated... Simple... Stop dwelling on illusion moghalu has no realistic solutions his ideas are utopian

How do you know that they'll decamp? They've still constitently won positions into the national assembly and they've consitently gotten 50k to 100k votes in all elections apart from 2015 with Buhari

Yes Moghalu is overated but the fact of the matter is right now in this current political space he's a much better option then APC and PDP and the most popular option for a third force party
Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by smoothjazz(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
The title of this thread started by Sowore’s Sahara Reporters and repeated here is deliberately mischievous and misleading

How can you “defect” from a party you’re not a member of?

“Sahara Reporters in 2019:
http://saharareporters.com/2019/10/15/moghalu-lets-fix-nigeria-2023

Their very first paragraph SR wrote: The candidate of the Young Progressives Party (YPP) in the 2019 presidential election, Prof. Kingsley Moghalu, has resigned from the party.

Same Sahara Reporters in 2021:
PKM Decamps to ADC.

The unfortunate thing about SR is that they sometimes sensationalize stories just for clicks. That’s poor journalism. Very sad.
Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by smoothjazz(m): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
Corporate2020:

He looted and looted when he was deputy governor of CBN. As Goatluck Jonaddaft and his gang of 40 thieves were looting the treasury, Kingsley Moghalu was taking his own loot also.

Why all these lies? When did this your Moghalu looting happen? Show me one shred of evidence of this. If you can’t then you must be a certified liar.
Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Abohboy:

How do you know that they'll decamp? They've still constitently won positions into the national assembly and they've consitently gotten 50k to 100k votes in all elections apart from 2015 with Buhari

Yes Moghalu is overated but the fact of the matter is right now in this current political space he's a much better option then APC and PDP and the most popular option for a third force party
there's no third force anywhere anyone telling u that is a big liar as for options Prof osinbajo is a better option with APC... Tambuwai is there to for PDP they are very intelligent than moghalu deceiving u pple with ilussion... There's rochas too... It's ur right to support moghalu but he is going no where simple...
Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by Abohboy: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
there's no third force anywhere anyone telling u that is a big liar as for options Prof osinbajo is a better option with APC... Tambuwai is there to for PDP they are very intelligent than moghalu deceiving u pple with ilussion... There's rochas too... It's ur right to support moghalu but he is going no where simple...

Osinbajo wouldn't be a good leader he can see the incompetency of Buhari yet he's made no effort to chage things or to even resign for the poor leadership which shows he will easily be an accessory to corruption as leader

Tambuwal is equally corrupt and he wouldn't develop Nigeria albeit better then Buhari but utlimately both him and Rochas wouldn't be good leaders a lot of corruption as usual and mediocre infrastructure projects.

Moghalu is a better option then all of them but not the leader Nigeria really needs but at this point in time where the right leader hasn't popped up Moghalu is the best option and there's no question for that matter

And for you to claim there's no third force makes no sense a third force can make itself all it needs is a central leader who inspires the masses and a basic party structure of 50 to 100 thousand members once those are achieved the creation of a third force really isn't that difficult and right now the closest we have to that is Moghalu although I won't vote him if another party that truly fits all the criteria comes up
Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
Abohboy:

Osinbajo wouldn't be a good leader he can see the incompetency of Buhari yet he's made no effort to chage things or to even resign for the poor leadership which shows he will easily be an accessory to corruption as leader

Tambuwal is equally corrupt and he wouldn't develop Nigeria albeit better then Buhari but utlimately both him and Rochas wouldn't be good leaders a lot of corruption as usual and mediocre infrastructure projects.

Moghalu is a better option then all of them but not the leader Nigeria really needs but at this point in time where the right leader hasn't popped up Moghalu is the best option and there's no question for that matter

And for you to claim there's no third force makes no sense a third force can make itself all it needs is a central leader who inspires the masses and a basic party structure of 50 to 100 thousand members once those are achieved the creation of a third force really isn't that difficult and right now the closest we have to that is Moghalu although I won't vote him if another party that truly fits all the criteria comes up
osinbajo should resign cos an unknown myopic mind like you says so... Continue supportive moghalu but don't ever say he is d best options in a country filled with intelligent minds... U don't know what it takes to win presidency moghalu galvanize u think it's popularity on Twitter...
Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by Abohboy: 8:06am On Oct 11, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
osinbajo should resign cos an unknown myopic mind like you says so... Continue supportive moghalu but don't ever say he is d best options in a country filled with intelligent minds... U don't know what it takes to win presidency moghalu galvanize u think it's popularity on Twitter...

Osinbajo should resign because it shows when wrong is done he isn't an accesory to it if he can sit around and watch Buhari lead the country so badly without as much as a word then he's a bad leader and a bad person

And I said currently Moghalu is the best option which other Nigerian apart from Moghaku is currently in the media spotlight right now and is actually most likely going to be a decent leader i'm not saying he's our only option but right now who else is there really for us to go for? Till that person comes in i'm supporting Moghalu
Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:41am On Oct 11, 2021
Abohboy:

Osinbajo should resign because it shows when wrong is done he isn't an accesory to it if he can sit around and watch Buhari lead the country so badly without as much as a word then he's a bad leader and a bad person

And I said currently Moghalu is the best option which other Nigerian apart from Moghaku is currently in the media spotlight right now and is actually most likely going to be a decent leader i'm not saying he's our only option but right now who else is there really for us to go for? Till that person comes in i'm supporting Moghalu
you can suck moghalu dick for all i care but next president is osinbajo ok
Re: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC by Abohboy: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
you can suck moghalu dick for all i care but next president is osinbajo ok

Osinbajo won't get the ticket for APC and you know it the battle will be Tinubu vs Atiku unless of course Osinbajo switches to a third force party to run for president that would be the funniest thing ever anyways continue to wallow in ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative / Full List Of The 8th Assembly House Of Reps Standing Committees & Their Chairmen / EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.