Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series (2153 Views)

Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? / Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. / Zimbabwean Man Divorces Wife For Shouting Ex-Lover's Name During Love Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by IamSassy(f): 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
Why is there so much nudity & unnecessary love making in almost all Netflix series?

One thing I have noticed about most Netflix series is the amount of unnecessary nudity and love making they keep trying to force on the viewers.

Is it a prerequisite for the movies to be approved on Netflix? Or is it purely coincidental?
Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by Tomilola360: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
IamSassy:
Why is there so much nudity & unnecessary love making in almost all Netflix series?

One thing I have noticed about most Netflix series is the amount of unnecessary nudity and love making they keep trying to force on the viewers.

Is it a prerequisite for the movies to be approved on Netflix? Or is it purely coincidental?

you can't even safely watch a movie with anyone

1 Like

Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by IamSassy(f): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
Tomilola360:

you can't even safely watch a movie with anyone

And it's very annoying

1 Like

Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
Shebi they say sex sells

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by Rayes3: 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
It's satans agenda. Sadly, that's what sells.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by falcon01: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by Kobojunkie: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
IamSassy:

Check the show's rating before watching if you don't want all the sex and nudity you complain about. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Check the show's rating before watching if you don't want all the sex and nudity you complain about. undecided
I don't understand you most times,you are simply a confusionist.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by Kobojunkie: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
What do you not understand about checking a shows ratings on Netflix before you choose to watch? undecided

If you are confused about what is said... ask questions. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by Vyolet(f): 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
I believe there are different sections, you can't keep clicking on rated movies and expect not to see nudity.
There's something for everyone.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by Kobojunkie: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
Vyolet:
I believe there are different sections, you can't keep clicking on rated movies and expect not to see nudity.
There's something for everyone.
Preciseky! I watch lots of shows on Netflix that are not rated MA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by Kajaard: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
Iyaebe:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy. I concur

1 Like

Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by descarado: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
That's shows what you go for on Netflix. If you hadn't been going to 18+ dramas or series, Netflix will not suggest dramas or series similar to what you search or watch. You go for 18 and above, you get 18 and above and you are complaining.

I have never seen nudity or sex in any Netflix series I watch or Netflix suggesting such for me to watch so stop complaining.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by descarado: 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Preciseky! I watch lots of shows on Netflix that are not rated MA
Do you mind these people, you can never please them. Can't remember the last time I watched nudity, gang related or sex series. Be it music or drama. We can still sieve out the good ones and enjoy. Nudity or sex don't sell in all parts of the world. Mainly USA and Nigeria the copycat is right behind them.
Abi na only USA or so called west have good series or dramas?

5 Likes

Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by suffering: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lol. Nairalanders are the only people who take baths with clothes on in their homes, have significant others who they talk long hours with and nothing else — finally, despite claiming to sleep naked at night, find it difficult to believe other people do the same.

When you watch a show, you’re visiting the characters’ universe. In the universe they do exactly whatever normal humans do including getting naked, having sex, going through periods and birthing children.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by Pootle: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Rayes3:
It's satans agenda. Sadly, that's what sells.

satan don suffer

6 Likes

Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kajaard:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy. I concur
See ehn I don't even know where to place him most times,he's more confusing on religious matters that you won't know if he's an atheist or a Christian or a traditionalist.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by Flamemignon1(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
falcon01:
And lot of Gay Characters not like its a problem but damn it's too much
Only you had to bring that up so it's obviously a problem for you. Guess we can also say a lot of straight characters are a problem for us too
Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by Flamemignon1(m): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
IamSassy:

Start a petition, many will gladly sign because this post right here ain't changing anything
Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
See ehn I don't even know where to place him most times,he's more confusing on religious matters that you won't know if he's an atheist or a Christian or a traditionalist.
Oh, I see where your confusion stems from! undecided

I am a follower of Jesus Christ - His teachings and commandments which is the Gospel of the Kingdom of God. This as opposed to being a follower of Mogs Mogs, and doctrines and traditions which a lot of you mistake for Christianity. undecided
Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by Kobojunkie: 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Pootle:
satan don suffer
seriously! grin
Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Oh, I see where your confusion stems from! undecided

I am a follower of Jesus Christ - His teachings and commandments which is the Gospel of the Kingdom of God. This as opposed to being a follower of Mogs Mogs, and doctrines and traditions which a lot of you mistake for Christianity. undecided
You are sounding Christian now but the next moment will be otherwise

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by Kobojunkie: 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are sounding Christian now but the next moment will be otherwise
Again, the reason I only sound Christian sometimes to you is because I follow the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ alone, while you follow the doctrines and traditions of your Mogs and their churches... doctrines which Jesus Christ warned you were nothing but lies. This is the reason why many of what I believe, though in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ, confuses you since you don't have the Truth of Jesus Christ - what you have instesd is an idea of Him and His teachings. undecided
Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by Vision101(m): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
This is what sell in today's society.
Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by falcon01: 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Only you had to bring that up so it's obviously a problem for you. Guess we can also say a lot of straight characters are a problem for us too
sorry bro! Wish i hadn't really really sorry, infact i take it back.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by cassidy1996(m): 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
It's what the modern society likes
Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by ItsTutsi(m): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
Pls recommend me series on Netflix with lots of nudity
IamSassy:

Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by Flamemignon1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
falcon01:
sorry bro! Wish i hadn't really really sorry, infact i take it back.
No problem man. At least you were aware of your bias and you apologized. I'm also sorry to for the way I reacted
Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by Biglittlelois(f): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
Flamemignon1:

No problem man. At least you were aware of your bias and you apologized. I'm also sorry to for the way I reacted

Are you gay?

1 Like

Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by Frenzy01(m): 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nah the selling point be that.. No vex bro

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by Flamemignon1(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Are you gay?
I don't label myself. I like what I like
Re: Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series by crackhaus: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Pls recommend me series on Netflix with lots of nudity
gringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Should Gays Be Bullied ? / Photos:meet 9-year-old CEO, Who Is Living The Life Of A King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.