Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered (38728 Views)

Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... / Ritualist Den Uncovered Under Bridge Near Lagos Governor's House. Photos / Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by princepee: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
Are they moslems or traditionalist? Pray with Quran and have talisman
What do u call those that pray to Allah and still do juju?
A lot of mallam okada raiders have that kind of talisman on there arms here
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
What is that kid doing there.... This country na wa
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by Ladycewhy(f): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
More like training camps for terrorists.These are not rehabilitation centers but induction camps where terrorist recruits .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
What is our country turning into, hope the victims get the help they deserve
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by Patrioticman007(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
ppogba:

BUBA MARWA will not want to hear that.

I BET he will disagree with you.

Because its southerners that sell these hard drugs to these kids
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by Emmexguy123: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
And what exactly was their reasons for arresting and detaining those people??
Or just out of wickedness??
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by AvalonSpace(m): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
1wakaget:
SINGLE THREE[ODD]
STAKE 20K AND WIN #72,000
STAKE 50K AND WIN #180,000
ETC
I'M ONLINE INBOX ME.

WHATS-AP;

0 8 1 7 9 1 4 6 0 3 4
Stop disturbing people
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
They said nah Chinwetalu Agu be the problem.... let them keep fooling themselves, Ndi 1 Nigeria
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
I hope they will raid some White garment churches especially in SW also?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by osazsky(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Soukiss:
If ur child is stubborn. Just Carry him go there. I go get sense in time
drug use..this kind thing full north..every street.them go teach u Islam join..if u survive it drugs go bitter for your tongue

1 Like

Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by Bighead9: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Hmummy. BİAFRANS carry their criminal activities enter Peaceful KANO.

Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
NASCOs
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by osazsky(m): 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
They said nah Chinwetalu Agu be the problem.... let them keep fooling themselves, Ndi 1 Nigeria
he is our prob in the south and east..let everybody face his own prob..north should face theirs.it is a sin to discuss matters that dont consign u..in the north herdsmen na prob over here esn ipob chidima na our prob...dont confuse this thing...so cuz people are using drugs in the north and end up in rehab we should now make biafra legitimate or cause disunity..oga go and sit down.moreover most of them thier are miscreant that migrated from the east ..Igbos and drugs..they even smuggle it to countries like Vietnam on the promise of 3 dollars.note these countries carry the death panalty
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by bayelsaowei(m): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sub humans
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by rollywise(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
They wouldn't do proper findings o. With big grammer and queens English not they'll set them free and afterwards go to their estates with fifty armed security guard at the entrance gates while these ones they've freed will go back to the society to unleash terror on the poor masses.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by ppogba: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Because its southerners that sell these hard drugs to these kids

Is it also the southerners selling the soak away the pits they are inhaling from?
Is it the southerners selling the arabic gums they are feeling high on?

LET US CONTINUE TO DECEIVE OURSELVES IN THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by Darkblood: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
Why hisbah no dey see these kinds things except alcohol?
Oloriburuku people
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by sharpshap(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
They are training bandits in disguise, before you know it they will unleash them into the society where they will show no mercy.
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
osazsky:
he is our prob in the south and east..let everybody face his own prob..north should face theirs.it is a sin to discuss matters that dont consign u..in the north herdsmen na prob over here esn ipob chidima na our prob...dont confuse this thing...so cuz people are using drugs in the north and end up in rehab we should now make biafra legitimate or cause disunity..oga go and sit down.moreover most of them thier are miscreant that migrated from the east ..Igbos and drugs..they even smuggle it to countries like Vietnam on the promise of 3 dollars.note these countries carry the death panalty
cry me river biafra has come to stay.. unity beggars tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by davillian(m): 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
SarkinYarki:
These kind of places are very rampart in the north because of the high rate of drug abuse
That's thier own psychiatric hospital......
Kano head quarters of drug abuse....

1 Like

Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by NaijaGoBetter20: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
I think Buba Marwa should apologize to youths in the west and east for his claim about drugs.
According to him we are into drug more than his brothers in the far north but believe me Aboki can take anything

1 Like

Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by Nadaken: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
Joysticks:
This is the kind of menace hisbah police ought to be destroying not crate of empty bottles of beer.Come to the south and see how this hypocritical northerners enjoy beers that they HARAM in he north.
Toh

Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by morule20(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
This region is cursed walahi
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by wink2015(m): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
HAMMAR HOUSE OF HORRORS !
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
I won't be surprised if it's the handiwork of Hisbah, Shari'a police.
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by Lamasta(m): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
You can not be stable again after leaving this kind of environment
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by 4Shakes(m): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
I detest fake news grin
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by omanzo02: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
1wakaget:
SINGLE THREE[ODD]
STAKE 20K AND WIN #72,000
STAKE 50K AND WIN #180,000
ETC
I'M ONLINE INBOX ME.

WHATS-AP;

0 8 1 7 9 1 4 6 0 3 4
Scam!
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by nwakaibeya1: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
for your CDS DVDS BLURAY,optical disc storage solutions for bank annual reports &schools&training&hospitals&music&churches#we are 1st in Africa > Visit our website> www.ajzion.com>Call +2348066416918,,for pricing>* watch our videos>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFJ4n8yTWD0

Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by Komu1048(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
Joysticks:
This is the kind of menace hisbah police ought to be destroying not crate of empty bottles of beer.Come to the south and see how this hypocritical northerners enjoy beers that they HARAM in he north.

I tell you, my next neighbour house, accommodated over 20 hausa/fulani all Muslim. Apart from their regular prayer n cloth u can't even sense them as northerners naso them go dey bang marlian song 247 with alcohol n igbo. No wonder they keep trooping to Lagos, dem want freedom too

1 Like

Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by mandax: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
They should have retained the violence from their Islamic Sharia system in the north, instead of now export violence to the east in guise of chasing for IPOB members.
Agitation for an independent country is never a crime anywhere in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted / Corpse Of Policeman Killed In Numan, Adamawa By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) / Robbers Burnt With Operational Vehicle In Obudu (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.