Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered (38732 Views)

Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... / Ritualist Den Uncovered Under Bridge Near Lagos Governor's House. Photos / Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by merits(m): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Let them remain with the suspect to enjoy their super northern life.

Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by SarkinYarki: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
davillian:

That's thier own psychiatric hospital......
Kano head quarters of drug abuse....

Exactly
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by Festflor: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
kiss Fear north

Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by Bigchristo: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
Niece:

https://.com/illegal-rehabilitation-center-where-victims-are-chained-tortured-uncovered-in-kano/
Notherners are the highest consumer of hard drugs and cigarettes in Nigeria, that’s why they do shit without thinking
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by eenai(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
Every one here is castigating and condemning the operators of this traditional rehab center. However, while I don't support their operation in it's entirety, I would like to state that these local center have been in existence, since God knows when, and parents take their children/ward their willingly to solve, mostly, drug addition, waywardness and stubbornness. Government have been raising concerns about youth who are drug addict, but how many government owned rehab centers do we have. I think they should not be quick to outlaw these centres, but rather regulate them. These centre are playing a part, though in a crude way, the government has failed to play. Government should refine their operations and supporting them. My submission.
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by Temptee101(m): 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Is there any much difference between proprietors of this rehabilitation center and boko haram bandits

Both the victims and their captors are potential terrorists.
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by gulfer: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
Most of the mad inmates chained are drug abusers and Kano has so many of them but one Bubu Marwa is saying Lagos and Oyo axis is the epicenter of drug abuse angry angry angry angry
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by engrfaruq(m): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sabadon:
Why in Christ name is north this backward, this is all shade of wrong, how these guys dey reason sef cry cry

I need your opinion on this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/just-in-12-rescued-pastor-arrested-from-lagos-torture-centre/%3famp
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nigerian police and their stupid sensational reportage blown to exaggerated heights sha!

Ordinary small neighborhood arrest wey be say na the youths fit even do the major work before calling on the police to come arrest culprits, you go dey hear nonsense like 'upon technology based investigations and intellectual preliminary findings, our elite team of highly trained super detectives displayed prompt and informed gallantry and cracked down on the culprits in their underground hideouts following which several arrests were executed and resistances neutralised'...

Very foolish set of incompetent loafers in oversized uniforms and dusty boots!
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by Mrpojj(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by jolyment: 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
This is very rampant in the North, it's on Zamfara State too.
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by olatuns2017: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by akigbemaru: 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by Bulletproofgt: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
How come Gumi is not chained?
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by Vickyguero17(m): 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
Dem suppose split this country Dad and police no.go see this one now
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Taliban supporters must see this. grin
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by Rajahbite(m): 12:48am On Oct 09, 2021
I won't say anything in a clear case of dog-eat-dog, so that the hizbah (even with the aid of the inmates) come down and pluck me from Mama Chidiebere joint wia I dey observe my weekend dose of Manya anuchi.
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by zeyt: 1:18am On Oct 09, 2021
This centre is for very stubborn children who are nightmare to their parents.
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by Geeman2006: 2:56am On Oct 09, 2021
SarkinYarki:
These kind of places are very rampart in the north because of the high rate of drug abuse

Not holding brief for them, but some of those inmates have turned to hardened criminals and are a menace to society due to drugs. These centers usually carry out a hard reset for some of these guys and they turn out sober at the end, though not all the time.
Besides like you said, these places are rampant and not controlled. Just unfortunate.
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 09, 2021
Buddha3:
Nigerian police and their stupid sensational reportage blown to exaggerated heights sha!

Ordinary small neighborhood arrest wey be say na the youths fit even do the major work before calling on the police to come arrest culprits, you go dey hear nonsense like 'upon technology based investigations and intellectual preliminary findings, our elite team of highly trained super detectives displayed prompt and informed gallantry and cracked down on the culprits in their underground hideouts following which several arrests were executed and resistances neutralised'...

Your moniker fascinates me. I would like to hear the tales of your quest for ENLIGHTENMENT. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE PARANORMAL? I KNOW MOST MEN DON'T BECAUSE THEY ALL THINK WE ARE HERE BY MISTAKE. COULD YOU PLEASE INDULGE ME?

Very foolish set of incompetent loafers in oversized uniforms and dusty boots!
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by engrfaruq(m): 7:27am On Oct 09, 2021
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by engrfaruq(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2021
Darkblood:
Why hisbah no dey see these kinds things except alcohol?
Oloriburuku people

This is Police case not Hisbah, it is very common in your area too

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/just-in-12-rescued-pastor-arrested-from-lagos-torture-centre/%3famp
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by engrfaruq(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2021
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by Darkblood: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2021
Lol
It's not common here, we don't hide criminals unlike northerners who hail terrorists.
And what exactly is hisbahs case? Destroying people's means of livelihood?
engrfaruq:

This is Police case not Hisbah, it is very common in your area too

Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by engrfaruq(m): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2021
Darkblood:
Lol
It's not common here, we don't hide criminals unlike northerners who hail terrorists.
And what exactly is hisbahs case? Destroying people's means of livelihood?

Are you disputing that a religious leader in the South engages in the same atrocity?
Re: Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered by alfonso36(m): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2021
By all means this people just want to return to slavery period

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpse Of Policeman Killed In Numan, Adamawa By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) / Robbers Burnt With Operational Vehicle In Obudu (graphic Pics) / Suspected Ritualists Caught Packing A Lady's Urine. Photos And Videos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.