Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) (62369 Views)

Bbtitans Juicy Jay & Jenni O Intense Moment! / Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) / Money Heist Or Squid Game?which Would You Rate Higher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
This film is overhyped ... Low budget hunger games
Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
Moonie911:
it has to be squid game, the point is to make money or die trying, there is no point living if you are broke and hopeless

hahaha grin
If you see death, you go kele
Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by GloShare(m): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
SenatePresdo:
This movie is an over hyped piece of shit, I rather Watch Game Of Thrones or Prison Break over again.

Its not overhyped

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by Adolfhitler001: 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nairaland Zonal pastor
Brother Righteousness cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by africonn: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
sweetyme001:
you see, 001 deliberately gave his pebbles to his partner so as not to participate in the tempered glass stage. Cos other aggressive competitors will definitely push him to his death.

Wow!!! I didn't even think about it. That's smart of you, he could still survive if he choose no 16 and allow others to go first. But it's true anyway he didn't give him the pebbles because he was a friend, who will let his friend experience the horror of the glass stage without any hints!!
Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
mourtayo:

Abeg where I fit download am. Thanks
Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
Moonie911:
Squid is so good, if there was a real life version I will totaling participate that's how desperate I am.
Win the money or die trying

Same here, or I will prefer the complete series before watching it.
Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
Moonie911:
Squid is so good, if there was a real life version I will totaling participate that's how desperate I am.
There are Real life versions but it’s totally kept secret
Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by Olam09(m): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
Mastakija:
if this movie is not series I'd b dieing to watch it
Im not really a fan of episode movies
I swear episode movies are damn interesting and intriguing.
Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
TheWolfen:
A crazy one but that movie got deep messages most people don't understand.
Yes it a suspense filled movie and also fun to watch I even had some good laugh at some point while watching but the deep messages aren't funny at all
Definitely these things actually occur in real life most people don’t know about it. Maybe the director survived a version of the games in real life .
Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
KJtemi:
The movie is okay but I must say,it was over hyped

I hated the ending,him going to stop an organization of billionaires he had no idea who runs which is stupid and unreasonable instead of him to live his life and go meet his daughter

Just like the movie..GUN AKIMBO...

Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by sarutobi: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
house10s:

he was walking slowing and he is also d inventor of the sick games

Also, watch it closely, the big doll was not scanning him. When it scanned others with a red sign it shows no sign on him
Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by Fxwarrior: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Interesting...

I watched the series and it's not that bad, it's worth the hype

Red light, Green light.

Very interesting series.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by omonla10(m): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
somto10:
i personally dont watch movies.
if i decide to watch, i'll finish a 2hr film in one week. grin
was like that too till I mastered the art of filling my boredom with series.. I'm currently on last episode money heist season 4
Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by alabisulaiman31: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
SenatePresdo:
This movie is an over hyped piece of shit, I rather Watch Game Of Thrones or Prison Break over again.

Stop talking shit bro
You not liking movie does not say it isn't interesting. It worth that hyping

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by elijahkayode(m): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
chinchonglee:
Season 2 will be out soon.
That movie makes sense.

No flaws spotted
squid game of billions u die & die till your inate hunger for extreme violence is awaken almost 500 died in this eight episode series
this shows the elites have weird taste in entertainment and sport
ask Epstein and the girls, R Kelly and the girls, Bill Clinton and the girls, predator Cuomo with the girls, Harvey weintein with the girls
shows u how really depraved elites of money are
they keeping feeding bbnaija imorals millions upon millions yet our sport is almost dead, no wonder Musa had to go back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by dbblight: 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
I watched mine just 2 days
Mastakija:
if this movie is not series I'd b dieing to watch it
Im not really a fan of episode movies
Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
Overrrated piece of shit
Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by Petersamuel8(m): 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
This movie is worth the hype
Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by ccollins(m): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
Moonie911:
1 John 2:15-17
King James Version
15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by adamskutty(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Interesting...

I watched the series and it's not that bad, it's worth the hype
share pls. Where u download am from?
Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by Drella(m): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
chinchonglee:
Season 2 will be out soon.
That movie makes sense.

No flaws spotted

The participant that was a doctor,he was being told the next task by them writing it on a paper and inserting it in his food.
The day they ate boiled egg,he met the paper inside the already boiled egg.How can they insert paper inside an egg without peeling the shell yet?
Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
adamskutty:
Netflix
Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by Ethanuella: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
somto10:
i personally dont watch movies.
if i decide to watch, i'll finish a 2hr film in one week. grin

I should finish mine in 2 years or more.

Let's just put it that I decided to see game of thrones for the first time in 2017 or thereabout, after a particular season came out. Long story short, I'm not done seeing the movie till now.
Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by rickleye: 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Since you guys are talking about it. I will give it a go this evening.
Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by javaguru: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
My ranking
Money heist
Squid games
Vincenzo cassano
Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
I don't have the time to watch this now. And what's with the doll?
Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
adamskutty:

You can also get it from 02tvseries or netnaija. I got only the subtitles from netnaija.
Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by Abbysmile(f): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Macsjebs:

Source: https://edition.cnn.com/style/article/squid-game-director-hwang-dong-hyuk-spc-hnk/index.html

The movie is very interesting���
One of the best I have ever watched...
Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
SegFauIt:
nairaland notorious beggar.
See Screenshots

grin grin grin

Mynd44, Seun, Dominique, lalasticlala,OAM4J, etc

I earlier reported this jobless troll who has numerous accounts like TurnNewLeaf, (unbanned- SegFault), J0y0usever,999monikers...the last two are female monikers he uses to lure men for gay meetings and deceive jobseekers he wants to scam. He has broken rule 2,8 ,9 and 19 repeatedly.

He has impersonated me with the moniker 'k0yyes' to scam and deceive people which is a crime on nairaland.

Take note of this account too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reps Approve Pay-as-you-go, Price Reduction For DSTV, Others / Download Full Movie: A Trip To Jamaica | By Ay, Funke… / Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.