Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

See Why Nairaland Tribalists Will Not Make Heaven - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Nairaland Tribalists Will Not Make Heaven (504 Views)

Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists / Punch Newspapers: Why Nairaland Was Down For 3 Days / Igbos Are Not Tribalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Nairaland Tribalists Will Not Make Heaven by 10mobile: 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
I'm Igbo. And, on behalf of my fellow Igbos all over the world, I wish to appreciate Lagos State for the magnanimity displayed in the pre-humous and post-humous honor done to my late brother Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu.

Imagine, they even named this beautiful park after him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuqihMFpJbQ

However, it's sad to see how tribalist Nairalanders turned this beautiful gesture into an opportunity to spit ethnic bile. I'm using this post to prove to you why everyone helping to stoke the fire of ethnic hate in Nigeria will NOT make Heaven - including those here on NL.

I will tell you:

1. How your tribalism helps to destroy you and your tribe without you knowing it.

2. How we can uphold healthy rivalry and protect our tribal honors without reducing ourselves to despicable ethnic bigots.

3. Why and how we are going to rid our darling Nairaland of the very unhealthy energy of intertribal hate.

Ready? Let's go...

2 Likes

Re: See Why Nairaland Tribalists Will Not Make Heaven by 10mobile: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
I came to understand the TRULY Satanic nature of tribalism when Buhari came to power in 2015 and obviously started to empower his Fulani kins to kill other Nigerians. Obasanjo never empowered Yorubas to kill other Nigerians when he was the President. GEJ never empowered Ijaws to wreck havoc from Bayelsa to Borno. Even Yar'Adua ran an all-inclusive government.

Buhari is the only one who thinks he has brothers to empower to kill, maim, rape, and kidnap other Nigerians. Suddenly, our good old Fulani herders became deadly enough to get named as the fourth deadliest terror mongrels in the world.

But, How come? It's because someone (ie. Buhari) obviously thinks that those who are not like him are not good enough. Yes, because that's how stupid a mindset tribalism is.

So,

1. Buhari starts to give 95% of the appointments to those who are like him.

2. Buhari starts to let his kins kill, maim, rape, and kidnap other Nigerians.

3. Buhari starts to silence voices that oppose his bloody nepotism. Hence, he can afford to arrest Igboho and Kanu in foreign lands but he can't arrest Miyetti Allah spokespersons for severally defending Fulani herder terror acts in public. Gumi must walk free but Kanu and Igboho must go to jail.

Is this not the origin of so much hate and killings throughout Nigeria right now?

You see how much evil and suffering a single tribal mind can cause? This is how sure I am that NO TRIBALIST WILL MAKE HEAVEN.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Why Nairaland Tribalists Will Not Make Heaven by caesymore(m): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
Tribalism just like that skin color own, yea racism them old like Man himself ... It has come to stay, just love your tribe because If you don't you will be depressed when folks talk ill about your tribe.

Like that Pussy minded tribe those pedophiles so you mean we should start supporting their Pussy escaped and the rest of their shitty display of character mhen thats a NONO.

Solution simply is to share this country make all mind their own business.
Re: See Why Nairaland Tribalists Will Not Make Heaven by Fahdiga(m): 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
Say no to tribalism. It does no one any good
Re: See Why Nairaland Tribalists Will Not Make Heaven by Sammy07: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
Say no to tribalism. It does no one any good

Gbam
Re: See Why Nairaland Tribalists Will Not Make Heaven by Fahdiga(m): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sammy07:

Gbam
I hope you meant it coz you are a well known tribalist here

1 Like

Re: See Why Nairaland Tribalists Will Not Make Heaven by BigSarah(f): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lol there's no heaven... But yeah tribalists sucks
Re: See Why Nairaland Tribalists Will Not Make Heaven by Sammy07: 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
I hope i meant it coz I am a well known tribalist here

You're speaking to urself

3 Likes

Re: See Why Nairaland Tribalists Will Not Make Heaven by Susu888(m): 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
I hope you meant it coz you are a well known tribalist here

Kettle callin pot black!

Shege munafiki mai kan alade... You even get mouth tlk. undecided

3 Likes

Re: See Why Nairaland Tribalists Will Not Make Heaven by Fahdiga(m): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
Susu888:

Kettle callin pot black!

Shege munafiki mai kan alade... You even get mouth tlk. undecided

Sharap
Re: See Why Nairaland Tribalists Will Not Make Heaven by 10mobile: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2021
caesymore:
Tribalism just like that skin color own, yea racism them old like Man himself ... It has come to stay, just love your tribe because If you don't you will be depressed when folks talk ill about your tribe.

Like that Pussy minded tribe those pedophiles so you mean we should start supporting their Pussy escaped and the rest of their shitty display of character mhen thats a NONO.

Solution simply is to share this country make all mind their own business.

You can become bigger than this. You can expand your mind to love humanity, not just your tribe. You will feel a lot better if you do.

What do you mean by pussy minded tribe? There's no pussy minded tribe. There are only pussy minded persons.

For example, in as much as I AM TOTALLY AGAINST BUHARI AND HIS KILLER KINS, I can tell you that it's not all Fulanis who are evil like Buhari. For example, although President Yar'Adua didn't last long, we saw his good sense in his 2+ years in office. As for Buhari, he didn't even spend up to 6 months in office before his evil heart began to manifest.

So, it's basically about the INDIVIDUAL, not the TRIBE.
Re: See Why Nairaland Tribalists Will Not Make Heaven by 10mobile: 7:55am On Oct 10, 2021
HOW TRIBALISM DESTROYS YOU AND YOUR TRIBE

When Buhari came to power in 2015, he thought he was helping his people by empowering them to kill other Nigerians. But, he has ended up destroying the image of the average Fulani all over the world.

TODAY, I read about a vigilante known as Yakassai in Sokoto that seems to be targeting Fulanis. Read it here https://www.nairaland.com/6793526/proscribed-yan-sakai-vigilante-group

Already, groups have risen in SE, SW, and NC to counter the Fulani. People seem to look at an average Fulani as a dangerous snake. If care is not taken, time will soon come where EVERYWHERE the Fulani go, they will be attacked the way snakes are attacked.

Yet, all these things are caused by one bigoted president of Fulani extraction who thinks he is helping his people.
Re: See Why Nairaland Tribalists Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 10, 2021
You this op, you are a tribalist yourself.

You first introduced yourself as an igbo man instead of a Nigerian, that means you recognized your tribe first rather than Nigeria.

On a second note, your hatred of fulanis made you write this article.

You think fulani is the problem.

Don't forget that when Goodluck Jonathan was in power, the south east were the ones enjoying the juicy positions, during that time, you didn't remember tribalism but when the table turned away you remembered that tribalism is a problem.

You keep shouting tribalism by using fulani as a scape goat in your hypocritical write up

3 Likes

Re: See Why Nairaland Tribalists Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2021
10mobile:
HOW TRIBALISM DESTROYS YOU AND YOUR TRIBE

When Buhari came to power in 2015, he thought he was helping his people by empowering them to kill other Nigerians. But, he has ended up destroying the image of the average Fulani all over the world.

TODAY, I read about a vigilante known as Yakassai in Sokoto that seems to be targeting Fulanis. Read it here https://www.nairaland.com/6793526/proscribed-yan-sakai-vigilante-group

Already, groups have risen in SE, SW, and NC to counter the Fulani. People seem to look at an average Fulani as a dangerous snake. If care is not taken, time will soon come where EVERYWHERE the Fulani go, they will be attacked the way snakes are attacked.

Yet, all these things are caused by one bigoted president of Fulani extraction who thinks he is helping his people.

You are igbo, you have no right to criticize others of tribalism when you yourself come from a tribe that is know for effective tribalism in all they do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Nairaland Tribalists Will Not Make Heaven by loveth360(f): 8:15am On Oct 10, 2021
You forget to add na Tribalism made one particular set of people to vote buhari,because they want buhari to deal with Igbos.
They even named GEJ government as Igbo government just because Goodluck appointed few Igbos in key position.
Re: See Why Nairaland Tribalists Will Not Make Heaven by 10mobile: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
You this op, you are a tribalist yourself.

You first introduced yourself as an igbo man instead of a Nigerian, that means you recognized your tribe first rather than Nigeria.

On a second note, your hatred of fulanis made you write this article.

You think fulani is the problem.

Don't forget that when Goodluck Jonathan was in power, the south east were the ones enjoying the juicy positions, during that time, you didn't remember tribalism but when the table turned away you remembered that tribalism is a problem.

You keep shouting tribalism by using fulani as a scape goat in your hypocritical write up

1. I started by mentioning that I am Igbo because I want you to understand the background from which I am appreciating the Yorubas of Lagos State for the honor done to the late Igbo naval officer.

2. I've defended the honor of the Fulani Nation up there. I even referenced a former President of Fulani extraction as a shining example. YET, you accused me of hating Fulani. Why?

ANSWER: Your only problem is that I mentioned Igbo. Your hatred of Igbo has blinded you to all the good sense I've displayed and my honest effort.

ADVICE: I urge you to change your ways because such an attitude has never helped anyone.

(1) (Reply)

Is Rivers State An Igbo Land. Listen To This / Two Women Arrested For Stealing Newborn Baby From 17-year-old Mother (photo) / Until The West And The East Learn To Speak In One Voice...nigeria Won't Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.