Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Bandits Receive Ransom From Sokoto Monarch, Hold On To Victims - Premiumtimes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Receive Ransom From Sokoto Monarch, Hold On To Victims - Premiumtimes (12142 Views)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic / Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Receive Ransom From Sokoto Monarch, Hold On To Victims - Premiumtimes by Holaomoakin(m): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
No or bad signal, no network matter.
Re: Bandits Receive Ransom From Sokoto Monarch, Hold On To Victims - Premiumtimes by RICHOLAC(m): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bandits gripping the north by scrotum since 1931, no be today.
Whilst sombori at the top is enforcing state of emergency on the South.
Re: Bandits Receive Ransom From Sokoto Monarch, Hold On To Victims - Premiumtimes by od501: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
azraeljaheel:
I just feel one day this country of ours wil get better

Keep dreaming
Re: Bandits Receive Ransom From Sokoto Monarch, Hold On To Victims - Premiumtimes by AmuEbule: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/488954-exclusive-bandits-receive-ransom-from-sokoto-monarch-hold-on-to-victims.html
Traditional rulers in Nigeria are part our problems and not solution. Nigerian government should have a very strict and enforceable code of conduct for these corrupt elements in our Country.

But, then again, we don’t have a normal government, come to think of it. lipsrsealed
Re: Bandits Receive Ransom From Sokoto Monarch, Hold On To Victims - Premiumtimes by Whitecoal711: 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
Business as usual
See how they are bargaining human as cow.modity
Re: Bandits Receive Ransom From Sokoto Monarch, Hold On To Victims - Premiumtimes by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
Gumi-: THANK YOU FOR BANKING WITH US grin
Re: Bandits Receive Ransom From Sokoto Monarch, Hold On To Victims - Premiumtimes by LegalWolf: 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/488954-exclusive-bandits-receive-ransom-from-sokoto-monarch-hold-on-to-victims.html

cc: Gerrard59 this is a ploy to eliminate Northern Christians ba? Like you’ve always said, Hausa-Fulani are not object of banditry, but just the Christians alone. Once bandits storm a village and you shout “I am a Muslim Hausa Fulani”, they’ll pat you in the back and give you food, then will start looking for Christians to kidnap huh?

Talk to me, don’t be silly grin!!!
Re: Bandits Receive Ransom From Sokoto Monarch, Hold On To Victims - Premiumtimes by rayvelez(m): 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
The bandits should make sure deh collect everything from them like ao can you pay 2.2m from 20m nah ment. If deh don’t pay it in full I trust you guys know their abode and palace.
Re: Bandits Receive Ransom From Sokoto Monarch, Hold On To Victims - Premiumtimes by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
hisexcellency34:
were they not supporting these bandits before as fellow muslims
The locals have never supported the Bandits
Re: Bandits Receive Ransom From Sokoto Monarch, Hold On To Victims - Premiumtimes by nedekid: 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
“The victims are being held in Suruddubu, which is all under Buzu’s territory. "

Come and see ohh!!
So bandits have shared territory up north, meanwhile troops are showing power by dragging a 65 year old papa over the dress he wore.
Wonders shall never end. shocked

1 Like

Re: Bandits Receive Ransom From Sokoto Monarch, Hold On To Victims - Premiumtimes by jwals: 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
Abeg bandit dey recruit ?? I won apply oo
Re: Bandits Receive Ransom From Sokoto Monarch, Hold On To Victims - Premiumtimes by Gfskw: 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
Really
Re: Bandits Receive Ransom From Sokoto Monarch, Hold On To Victims - Premiumtimes by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
They will blame Chiwetalu Agu... Afonja Children of hate
Re: Bandits Receive Ransom From Sokoto Monarch, Hold On To Victims - Premiumtimes by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
azraeljaheel:
I just feel one day this country of ours wil get better

The easiest way to know a country that will get better is the way it treats its future generation,
Stop deceiving yourself, things can only get worse!
Re: Bandits Receive Ransom From Sokoto Monarch, Hold On To Victims - Premiumtimes by beresponsible(m): 1:11am On Oct 09, 2021
The police spokesperson in the state, Sanusi Abubakar, did not respond to calls and SMS sent to him on the issue.

grin grin grin

We are on our own
Re: Bandits Receive Ransom From Sokoto Monarch, Hold On To Victims - Premiumtimes by HolyStriker(m): 3:46am On Oct 09, 2021
Its called part or advance payment.

They're business men and not bandits, please take note
Re: Bandits Receive Ransom From Sokoto Monarch, Hold On To Victims - Premiumtimes by Danjikanbauchi: 6:10am On Oct 09, 2021
God cannot be mocked. As they are destroying and killing Igbos heaven raise enemies to destroy their own home and town, killed and rape their mothers. Is God not wonderful Vulturegriller ?
Re: Bandits Receive Ransom From Sokoto Monarch, Hold On To Victims - Premiumtimes by proeast(m): 6:45am On Oct 09, 2021
shigishege:
North East and South East are brothers and sisters. The lifestyle there are quite the same.

Typical Iliterate almajiri, they can't read nor understand. The article is talking about bandits in the North West yet he is mentioning SE and NE.

Anyways, the Northerners brought this upon themselves so I have no pity for them. Poverty rates there when bandits and terrorists hadn't taken over was around 90% but now they're extorting them on a daily basis with no significant economic activities and grossly reduced farming activity, they would soon have 99.9% poverty rate with the remaining 0.1% rich being kingpins of bandits and terrorists.

The funny thing is that they're not even all that bothered but instead more concerned about SE cheesy cheesy
Re: Bandits Receive Ransom From Sokoto Monarch, Hold On To Victims - Premiumtimes by Rolly22(m): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2021
IPOB not mentioned so it won’t get to 5 pages
Re: Bandits Receive Ransom From Sokoto Monarch, Hold On To Victims - Premiumtimes by Gerrard59(m): 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
LegalWolf:

cc: Gerrard59 this is a ploy to eliminate Northern Christians ba? Like you’ve always said, Hausa-Fulani are not object of banditry, but just the Christians alone. Once bandits storm a village and you shout “I am a Muslim Hausa Fulani”, they’ll pat you in the back and give you food, then will start looking for Christians to kidnap huh?

Talk to me, don’t be silly grin!!!

Yeah, that is why there have more slaughter of Northern Kaduna's indigenes than those in Southern Kaduna.
Re: Bandits Receive Ransom From Sokoto Monarch, Hold On To Victims - Premiumtimes by LegalWolf: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
Gerrard59:

Yeah, that is why there have more slaughter of Northern Kaduna's indigenes than those in Southern Kaduna.

Loooool. I’ll drag your stinking hypocrisy like a mad thief who stole 20 Naira in the market. For a fact, this does not bother on “outlier/black swan event” as the number of occurrence that crises happen is inconsequential to your theory.

To start with, you assert that we Fulani are h£ll bent on exterminating the “Christian Minority” in Northern Nigeria. What is your evidence? The killing in Christian dominated areas in Northern Nigeria are carried out by “suspected Fulani herdsmen”. Therefore, you infer deliberate attempt by we Muslim Fulani to exterminate Christian minorities.

This is a theoretically valid argument. However, it falls in the face in light of the evidence that there are attacks/kidnapping/terrorism in “Muslim Fulani” dominated areas. In fact, one piece of evidence indicating an attack/banditry by “suspected Fulani herdsmen” on Fulani area clearly throws your argument to where it fits best - the thrash can!!!. It therefore follow that the attack on Christian dominated area is NOT motivated by a desire exterminate as you insinuated but by other motives (which is not purpose of my argument).

Now, having explained this, do I expect you to change your views? Certainly not! You and logic are parallel - it is theoretically and practically impossible for you two to meet. In fact, it is against your essence to be logical and devoid of Fulani hate. But I put this out there, motivated by three reasons.

1. Explain to those who may come across it on this forum and may change their views;

2. Frame the right perspective out there;

3. Call out your stinking hypocrisy!
Re: Bandits Receive Ransom From Sokoto Monarch, Hold On To Victims - Premiumtimes by Gerrard59(m): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
LegalWolf:

Loooool. I’ll drag your stinking hypocrisy like a mad thief who stole 20 Naira in the market. For a fact, this does not bother on “outlier/black swan event” as the number of occurrence that crises happen is inconsequential to your theory.

This is a theoretically valid argument. However, it falls in the face in light of the evidence that there are attacks/kidnapping/terrorism in “Muslim Fulani” dominated areas. In fact, one piece of evidence indicating an attack/banditry by “suspected Fulani herdsmen” on Fulani area clearly throws your argument to where it fits best - the thrash can!!!. It therefore follow that the attack on Christian dominated area is NOT motivated by a desire exterminate as you insinuated but by other motives (which is not purpose of my argument).

Infinitesimal attacks on Fulani dominated areas cannot be compared to wanton and incessant attacks on Christian areas in Northern Nigeria. There have been more pastors than imams who have been brutally murdered by Islamists in Northern Nigerian. More churches have been demolished and Christians' houses razed by jihadists than mosques or houses owned by Muslims across the region. It is a mendacious statement that holds no water let alone air. Your last statement is another big fat lie! How can any reasonable human being say there have been no attempts to slaughter Christians across Northern Nigeria with the aim of taking over their lands? So, the news from Gombe, Plateau, Borno, Southern Kaduna, Benue, Taraba, Adamawa etc., are lies? Christians living in those places are continuously attacked, their houses burnt, livelihoods destroyed and lots more due to the activities of Fulani Islamic terrorists.

I am yet to read where an imam was killed by Christian youths in Northern Nigeria or even elsewhere but there have been countless killings of pastors and bishops in Northern Nigeria (https://www.nairaland.com/6750471/bandits-kill-pastor-kibori-asha-awuce/3#105790791) by Islamic terrorists who have the aim, just like you and every other Muslim out there, to dip the fvcking koran into the Atlantic ocean.

Look, if there is anyone you wish to try using Taqiyya-ing in the name of rationalism as a method to defend Islamic terrorism, I am the last person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Government Incompetent, Failed To Curb Corruption - The Economist / INEC Releases Final Candidates For Outstanding Bye-Elections / Pictures Of The Commissioned Awka Substation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.