Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt (42077 Views)

Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) / Gunmen Kill Okpe Denis Ijoko In Benue, Burn 50 Houses / Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by stinechykee: 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Igbo land is turning to Borno

When will Abaribe rise up in the senate and ask for referendum to be included in the Nigerian constitution?

See the way the British shut the Scottish up by giving them a chance to hold a referendum, and majority of Scottish chose to still be part of the UK.

If the UK didn't give them the chance to do so, there would still be protest up and down Scotland.

After the referendum, Scottish that wanted an independent country hand fall.

Igbos that want an independent country should learn from the Scottish.
Oga allow them conduct referendum before you come to concluding their own will be like Scotland unity beggar like you

3 Likes

Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by lexy2014: 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
jaxxy:

And who was guilty wasn’t stated. I cud have been all of them. Either ways why kill the soldiers when u can report them if they were at fault?

That's why I said earlier that d answer to your question is all in d story.

Do u grow up in Nigeria or u grew up in Gibraltar?
Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by kkonyeji(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
I've always been against extrajudicial killing be military and paramilitary forces.

They are the reason alongside politicians this country is messed up presently.

But are you comfortable with the way things dey go in igbo land?

I am for peace, if is disintegration that will bring the peace, I don't mind.

This country is retrogressing, Indomietable that was once sold for #15 is now been sold for #90, I was shock when I find out the price today.

Does Unity beggars want Biafra to be on its own?
They have failed to realize that Nigeria is just existing as a name, but the country is long gone & dead.
The message is simple: IGBOS DON'T WANT TO CONTINUE BEING PART OF NIGERIA.
Is this difficult to understand pls?
Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by Brimstone77: 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
jaxxy:

Why would a youth or group of youths kill 2 soldiers even when the soldiers ran to the community leaders palace for protection? Now soldiers have come to u can kill them and they are all running?? undecided

If u kill a security agent be ready for whatever u see. Even America won’t take it easy with u.
but the security agents can kill innocent people and go Scot free??

You lots are dummies...
Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by sharpsecret: 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
shigishege:
no it's only your region that's already AfghanEASTERN. Don't you get it?
so what do u call the north....Somalia?
Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by sharpsecret: 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
shigishege:
what you don't understand is those soldiers are two against multitude of youth. And when the real sodiers came they all ran inside bush leaving thier king and over 50 houses alone to be burnt. Can you see your life? Have you checked if your family house is not among??
we can still build 100 houses but u can't bring back those soldiers that died
Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by kkonyeji(m): 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
God1000:

If those soldiers open fire on them, people like you will still be here calling them monsters

What are they originally?
They're MONSTERS of course.
Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by sharpsecret: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
I've always been against extrajudicial killing be military and paramilitary forces.

This country is retrogressing, Indomietable that was once sold for #15 is now been sold for #90, I was shock when I find out the price today.

so what are u doing about the disintegration?
Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by shigishege: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
sharpsecret:
so what do u call the north....Somalia?
yeah while your land is AfghanEASTERN north is Somalia because two of you now are in the same shoe and category.
Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by misterjosh(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
Why don't they storm the terrorists' camps up north and burn them down whenever their colleagues get killed there also. undecided
Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by dreu2fine(m): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by jaxxy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
Brimstone77:
but the security agents can kill innocent people and go Scot free??

You lots are dummies...

Did these soldiers here kill anyone?? If not u don’t have any business killing them.

I never said security agents can/should kill and go scot free. U said so with ur mouth. I’m talking about the issue at hand.

Don’t get smarter than urself it won’t end nicely,

1 Like

Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by lordmans(m): 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
abobote:
Eyewitness report; Army trailed a prison escapee from lagos, and found him in his village, he tried to run and they killed him instantly, the youths retailated, and army started shooting on air to scare them, but they still followed them till their bullet finished, and they killed two soldiers. Army now called for reinforcement from Obinze, when they arrived, the village is already deserted, they started burning all the nice house in the village

The soldiers lost their lives for not turning their guns on the people. If they had shot straight at the villagers by now it would be a different story.

Gragra will only lead you to destruction. By the time more retaliatory measures will be foisted on that community they will know the mistake they had committed.

Wish them good luck.

2 Likes

Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by NairaMaster1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
Abdul05:
grin abeg , don't the push the fault on the soldiers ,the people of that community should be blamed.

Those youths shouldn't have vandalized the pipes conveying petroleum products in the first place.

The soldiers only went there to apprehend or accost.

Are soldiers meant to burn a community in any situation? And may be you didn't read the news, let me help you: the soldiers killed a you and the the youth fought back by killing two soldiers.

Now I ask you, since all the Killings of soldiers in Zamfara and Katsina, have you heard where they burnt a community? Answer in your mind.

5 Likes

Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by Brimstone77: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
jaxxy:

Did these soldiers here kill anyone?? If not u don’t have any business killing them.

I never said security agents can/should kill and go scot free. U said so with ur mouth. I’m talking about the issue at hand.

Don’t get smarter than urself it won’t end nicely,
did you really read the whole thread? Or you just read the headline I clicked the comment space??

The soldiers killed a young man which resorted to the jungle justice...

And they regrouped and invaded the village razing down 50 buildings..
Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by Rexymania(m): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
We are Igbo's not Scottish. If Nigeria was like Britain, nobody would want to leave

DubaiLandLord2:

When will Abaribe rise up in the senate and ask for referendum to be included in the Nigerian constitution?

See the way the British shut the Scottish up by giving them a chance to hold a referendum, and majority of Scottish chose to still be part of the UK.

If the UK didn't give them the chance to do so, there would still be protest up and down Scotland.

3 Likes

Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by Rexymania(m): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nigerian soldiers are riding Igbos. Mtcheeew its painful man.

NairaMaster1:

Are soldiers meant to burn a community in any situation? And may be you didn't read the news, let me help you: the soldiers killed a you and the the youth fought back by killing two soldiers.

Now I ask you, since all the Killings of soldiers in Zamfara and Katsina, have you heard where they burnt a community? Answer in your mind.

Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by shigishege: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
sharpsecret:
we can still build 100 houses but u can't bring back those soldiers that died
do you know how many people have died in your land of recent??
Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
Biafra madness.
Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by UCHIHAmask: 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:

do you even hear yourself?
did UK kill and attack scot agitators, now why not Nigeria learn from the UK and give a referendum first just to shame protesters!
Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by Mathew4257: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bokiri is not a good thing. But the situation the country are now can frustrate anyone to do monkey business . U don't blame the youth . The soider should have cooperated with them .

Abdul05:
grin abeg , don't the push the fault on the soldiers ,the people of that community should be blamed.

Those youths shouldn't have vandalized the pipes conveying petroleum products in the first place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:

Shut up!!! MushinTenant!
Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by UCHIHAmask: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
shigishege:
what you don't understand is those soldiers are two against multitude of youth. And when the real sodiers came they all ran inside bush leaving thier king and over 50 houses alone to be burnt. Can you see your life? Have you checked if your family house is not among??
are you praising the actions of your barbaric soldiers, why not give all the youths guns too,they don't even need training or tanks,just provide guns to the youths and test the might of your soldiers, better still the soldiers should come unarmed, at least they are martial art trained
Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by hansomb: 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
Before Nnamdi Cownu South East was one of the most peaceful place in Africa but now even Maiduguri is more peaceful than South East the sun is dieing down.
Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by shigishege: 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

are you praising the actions of your barbaric soldiers, why not give all the youths guns too,they don't even need training or tanks,just provide guns to the youths and test the might of your soldiers, better still the soldiers should come unarmed, at least they are martial art trained
I'm not in anyway supporting army doing evil things but the problem is that you ipob members normally reason with your anus.
Imagine you are saying all the youth should be given guns so that you biafla can kill yourselves more and more the start shouting that Nigeria security operatives are killing you people.
That's not possible oga. That lawlessness can only happen in biafla land.
Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by UCHIHAmask: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
Susu888:
Kai! Fire on the mountain grin

The bad belle and evil wishes of inyamuri is now locating them.

Burn down the sad yeast... Me wannan sef i no go lie, as per aboki wey i be dis news is so sweet wayyo Allah grin.

Aboki is happiness more wllhi tallahi.. Aluta kwantinue.
I understand, just like we Igbo's feel happy when our enemies(northerners and babaric security forces) suffer too..
do you now get it,isn't it obvious already, we don't need to live in denial,we can never be united,why then do you lots not want to do away with us(Igbo's)?
we are children of hate,we are chest beaters,we hate ourselves, our nation would self destruct,yet,why don't you give us that nation!!!!
Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by okechuks22: 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
Abdul05:

you are an idiot for giving this kind of judgment so that person that was killed be a soldier is not human abi

2 Likes

Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by Danjikanbauchi: 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
Susu888:
Kai! Fire on the mountain grin

The bad belle and evil wishes of inyamuri is now locating them.

Burn down the sad yeast... Me wannan sef i no go lie, as per aboki wey i be dis news is so sweet wayyo Allah grin.

Aboki is happiness more wllhi tallahi.. Aluta kwantinue.
this is been sponsored by Buhari and Tinubu against 2023.
Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by Gfskw: 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
Really
Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by arantess: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
Abdul05:

Soldiers spokesman, welldone

2 Likes

Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by ronyman(m): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
Say what you know about bro. You were not there, but I you don't know what happened. Soldiers will come and harrass you in your village claiming you are an oil bunkerer even when you show ID. Pls if you don't know what happened no talk oo
Abdul05:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt by isaacprinz(m): 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
God1000:

If those soldiers open fire on them, people like you will still be here calling them monsters
sometimes I don't understand how people reason, a group of youths killed two soldiers and took away their riffles, even when they ran to the chief house for protection that didn't stop them and you think the Army will clap for them. This is how some idiots will be cheering unknown gun men and criminals causing havoc in the east, let me tell you it won't end there that community will regret ever existing after this issue. This is not the best time for anyone to engage the Nigerian Army in gun battle. Killing a soldier was the worst mistake ever because it always have grave consequences, so if you are supporting terrorists may God punish you for subjecting innocent people to danger. May God punish and destroy all terrorists and and supporters of criminals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Might Happen To Nigeria Currency After Subsidy Removal? / 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion / President Buhari In Abakaliki, Shuns Guard Of Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.