Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu (64980 Views)

How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS / Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Corporate2020: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Good for the old man without wisdom.

Go and now share your bread to DSS.

The evil spirit beating the drum for you will now rejoice on the outcome of the surugede dance..

Are you mentally okay like this?
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
His colleagues interviewed him in army barracks and you said he was free. He wasn't freed.

I expected this news.

Because the government is predictable.
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Handsum64: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
Rugaria:
Looks like a show of DEFIANCE is needed. If anybody from IPOB is reading, we need an order; a week should be set aside and during this period, everyone is the East must dress in the Biafran Flag! Head to toe.. I mean Chinwetalû Agu style..
Let them arrest all of us... Nonsense and Gumi..
Really?
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The evil spirit beating the drum for you will now rejoice on the outcome of the surugede dance..

The real Julius Malema, of South Africa will not make such statement, he is a freedom fighter, fought, so change your name on here, doesn’t befit your comment

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Reference(m): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
Angelfrost:
Buhari and his minions are not wise at all...

Instead of de-escalating a situation, y'all continue to draw undue and needless attention to it.

Why making such a huge mess and noise about this Chinwetalu Agu's issue... This will only draw more issues and crisis from an already agitated region. Why play into the hands of Ipob so cheaply??!

This is not smart and highly undemocratic...

I get you all want to demonize Ipob at all cost, even eradicate them, but this makes no sense at all... Agu is not the person to do that with.

They are simply not smart and are poor students of history.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by zoedew: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
FakeUnity:

IPOB DOS should give the command that a day in a week should be set aside to wear the Biafran regalia.
Instead of sit at home on mondays, come out with your Biafran attires and flags and move about in solidarity with MNK.

Let them arrest everybody in the East.

The point is that it is doubtful that everybody will do so
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by AdaAwka1: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
Rugaria:
Looks like a show of DEFIANCE is needed. If anybody from IPOB is reading, we need an order; a week should be set aside and during this period, everyone is the East must dress in the Biafran Flag! Head to toe.. I mean Chinwetalû Agu style..

I beg I dont want them arrest me oo. I dont have money for big lawyers.
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Btruth: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
Charmingrascal:
When will DSS arrest Gumi?
You need to read and understand this:

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/cornflakes-for-jihad-the-boko-haram
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by DeeMain(m): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
Rugaria:

"everyone in the East must dress in the Biafran Flag!"

So you can start calling those who don't comply sabos and kill them off, okwa ya? Bloody terrorists!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by JoeEeL(m): 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
Godispeace:
u re fo0l. Nigerian army and DSS are not same and dont have same modulus operandi , one release him and the other took him to custody for further investigation and profiling . brainless drug addicted youth. Go school they will not shocked shocked shocked

Janjawid, are you a DSS, Zoolani or desert dwelling creature? undecided
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Adrian9(m): 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
Expect 51 Iweka Road to release this movie latest next week Saturday.
And 1/3 pond road Aba!
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
When has wearing a secessionist flag become a crime?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by yahmohy27: 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
FakeUnity:

I agree with you, instead of sit at home on mondays. Everybody should wear Biafran regalia and go about their businesses in solidarity with MNK.

I want mooslim terrorists and their slaves to gnash their teeth in pains. grin
Coming for you Dont worry continue spew rubbish
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by frankson1(m): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

A man who should advise the younger ones how to comport themselves and stay away from trouble. He should be resting in his hut and enjoying his small money.
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by perdollar(m): 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
stanluiz:
Ipob Taliban , you can't tell us which clothe to wear.
saboteur. Ifeajuna treatment is for future saboteurs
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Rugaria: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
AdaAwka1:

I beg I dont want them arrest me oo. I dont have money for big lawyers.

Chill.
Anyî karîrî okwu anyi kotere....

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by sirp9898(m): 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
Rugaria:
Looks like a show of DEFIANCE is needed. If anybody from IPOB is reading, we need an order; a week should be set aside and during this period, everyone in the East must dress in the Biafran Flag! Head to toe.. I mean Chinwetalû Agu style..

Bros u are right
Mobilise every one to wear it so that they will no we are serious
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Rugaria: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
sirp9898:

Bros u are right
Mobilise every one to wear it so that they will no we are serious
We have to escalate..
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Benmob: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lovenorth:
They should have gunned down the useless terrorist already
it u will be first to gun down,ur Savior buhari is protesting d Boko Haram sponsors that UAE expose that have kill a lot of ur Muslims brother and sister in d north and still killing them and u called urself lovenorth.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by staga: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
Rugaria:
Looks like a show of DEFIANCE is needed. If anybody from IPOB is reading, we need an order; a week should be set aside and during this period, everyone in the East must dress in the Biafran Flag! Head to toe.. I mean Chinwetalû Agu style..

Very easy to talk behind a screen.
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Warmaterial(m): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
Arresting him for breaking which law? Pariah country.
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by AfroKnight: 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
These sss guys love making things worse. They want to provoke people.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
Rugaria:

I tell you, the problem Is most nigerians are cowards most especially the people who are doing quite fine in this perilous regime. Although I'm an Afonja, but anything to fight and be freed from these monsters UK, Northerners & many Useless Yoruba Jegudu Jera Is a welcome development. At this stage of my life, I'm not afraid of death anymore. I prefer being killed than being Captured Alive......

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
Poor Guy now DSS would monitor is destiny even after releasing him,as long as he remains a peson of interest
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by LZAA: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Contrary to the belief of many so called Christians who never for once read thier Bible with understanding

But they depend of the false prophets to feed them lies

We also have our false prophets here on nairaland,

The chief of which is righteousness2

There's no rapture , no one is going to be taken away

The Catholic devils inserted that particular misleading deceptive verse attributed to one Paul

In all the books written about the end times, there's none that points to an event where people will be taken away before punishments

Jesus said in Matthew 24
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

The days of tribulations will come and even the elects will be on the ground and be saved or hidden

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

It's only after the great punishment that Jesus will now come and start gathering all the scattered children of Israel from all around the world and bring them to thier land once again as promised

Please don't put your mind to any rapture,.

Prepare your mind for war and punishment

Only those who persevere till the end will be saved
You do realise that ALL branches of Christianity originates from the Catholic Church?
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by rollywise(m): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
Racoon:
Meanwhile, Gumi is roaming free frolicking with armed-to-the-teeth bandit terrorists with no even DSS invite or soldiers arrest.Continue! Things like this will only bring out the beast in people.

He even said they have families too and should be treated nicely grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Angelfrost(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
basty:
A very stupid old fellow. I don't know what he is trying to achieve? He can't be relevant than his current irrelevance.

Choose your words with wisdom...

Chinwetalu Agu is far more relevant and valuable to most Nigerians than most of your elected leaders at state and federal levels.

That's why your security agencies and leaders are playing with fire here... Imagine the old man collapses and dies in custody. Just imagine!

Those imbeciles would have spiraled the nation into a civil war!!!

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by SweetiliciousD: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
Rugaria:

Supported 100%

Can they arrest the whole Igbo Land?
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by sirp9898(m): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
Rugaria:

We have to escalate..

Gbam
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Angelfrost(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Do well to ignore the Likes and Shares staring at you... You have made little to no sense up there.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Sheriman(m): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Have they arrested Gumi the terrorist solicitor This is absolutely Nonsense!!!!
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by stanluiz(m): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
SmartPolician:

Oga, this struggle has passed social media rants. Dem no dey beg person dis time.
If others can sacrifice their lives for it, someone should flog you mercilessly if you fail to comply.

We should all be Biafrans. This madness is too much.
No every Igbo man is an ipob member either all of us sympathetic to Ipob course.

Ipob members can keep sacrificing their lives for it . After all, Nnamdi kanu told them biafra or death.

They should stop dragging the entire Igbo people into their ipob biafra madness. It is not all of us that support biafra. Some of us support Nigeria and you guys should respect our opinion.

Not every Igbo man or woman is biafran. We all have our freedom of association and opinions regarding Nigeria and biafra matter.

No be we send Chinwetalu agu make e go wear biafra attire with the security tension going on the East

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) / The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office / Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.