Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,967 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) (62448 Views)

Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) / Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) / HOW UK TAX IS SPENT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by ubee(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2021
You don't understand the gist of my comment.
Our currency in basically garbage presently, as it's been on a free fall since early 2020. Which means that considering the fact the stadium is in SA, it was very unnecessary to state the figure in Naira, as our currency is a very u reliable barometer to use as a gauge for comparison of a large dollar sum.
You should have just used the dollar equivalent.
TMKsouth:

This story was written in South Africa and the screenshots of the headlines refer to R15 million. I took it upon myself to do the conversions so you get a better understanding. All my hardwork unappreciated.
Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:53am On Oct 12, 2021
KingCold:
What is this 4th world skull moner even saying? grin grin

Stop spittin' science mor.on. you arent rhat smart

His thread about eskom being the world's largest polluter of sulphur dioxide hit frontpage a couple of days ago. Now he thinks he's smart saying these things, even though we produce 60K megawatts of electricity and COWgeria only produces 7K MW for 200 - 250 million people. They can't even do a proper population census.
Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by KingCold: 9:53am On Oct 12, 2021
Transcriber:
I'm still waiting for credible source grin
I'm also awaiting how they got to know those "stats"
Your own publications like "The Vanguard " are raising alarm over your skin whitening obsession including Al Jazeera. Are they all lying?

1 Like

Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:55am On Oct 12, 2021
ubee:
You don't understand the gist of my comment.
Our currency in basically garbage presently, as it's been on a free fall since early 2020. Which means that considering the fact the stadium is in SA, it was very unnecessary to state the figure in Naira, as our currency is a very u reliable barometer to use as a gauge for comparison of a large dollar sum.
You should have just used the dollar equivalent.

Ok I get u now - my apologies. R15 million is $1m. Which is actually N410m. It's worse than the N368 I stated shocked
Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by KingCold: 9:55am On Oct 12, 2021
TMKsouth:

His thread about eskom being the world's largest polluter of sulphur dioxide hit frontpage a couple of days ago. Now he thinks he's smart saying these things, even though we produce 60K megawatts of electricity and COWgeria only produces 7K MW for 200 - 250 million people. They can't even do a proper population census.
Their own NEPA cant even provide electricity for its people and he's busy focussing on Eskom's emissions in far flung SA.

Classic Sutpidest.
Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by Transcriber: 9:55am On Oct 12, 2021
TMKsouth:

Only a yahoo boy open-air defecating refugee cultist from the poverty capital of the world - whose president prefers cows over him, would say that.
only a child rapist, nyaope smoking xenophobe addicted to looting sprees every other day would say that.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by Transcriber: 9:57am On Oct 12, 2021
KingCold:
Their own NEPA cant even provide electricity for its people and he's busy focussing on Eskom's emissions in far flung SA.

Classic Sutpidest.
estrogen

You guys are destroying the planet

1 Like

Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by Transcriber: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2021
KingCold:
Your own publications like "The Vanguard " are raising alarm over your skin whitening obsession including Al Jazeera. Are they all lying?
Vanguard whatever is just another brown envelope journalism outlet

Aljazzliar are even worse

1 Like

Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2021
KingCold:

Classic Sutpidest.

He says he was testing the mods and he succeeded in his test - whatever that means. U know Pinky is confusing as hell grin. This after he tagged S.eun, La.lastica and Myn.d to ban my threads from frontpage. Generator fumes have done some serious damage to that peanut brain I tell u.
Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by Transcriber: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2021
KingCold:
Ha ha ha. grin grin grin lets focus on your ugly ass bleaching she-boons Stupidest. Focus. grin grin
no let's focus on your HIV infested bushwomen being raped on a minute basis cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:06am On Oct 12, 2021
Transcriber:
only a child rapist, nyaope smoking xenophobe addicted to looting sprees every other day would say that.

Only a drug-dealing white worshipping coon locked up in a Libyan cage like a baboon, but repeatedly voting in fantastically corrupt sickly old politicians with f*cked up knees would say that.

3 Likes

Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by KingCold: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2021
Transcriber:
no let's focus on your HIV infested bushwomen being raped on a minute basis cheesy grin
yawn. Rehashed nonsense. Your women are killed for their vaginas savage so shut the fvck up.

We were discussing "bleaching " and you realised facts devoured you, now you are veering towards "carbon emissions" rape". Classic strawman. grin

3 Likes

Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by KingCold: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2021
Transcriber:

Vanguard whatever is just another brown envelope journalism outlet

Aljazzliar are even worse
I asked if they are lying ir not? grin grin grin
Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by KingCold: 10:14am On Oct 12, 2021
Transcriber:
estrogen

You guys are destroying the planet
estrogen allows us to wear perfume and looks nice.

You are the ones who are ruining the planet by shitting everywhere and anyhow. grin grin

You generally don't see the irony in your comments neh Stupidest?

2 Likes

Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by louqas: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2021
1447svn:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry
It will take you another month to create monikers that can be used
Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2021
Transcriber:
only.

This is clearly a case of a technical glitch by the broadcaster. It happens all the time on TV where a wrong super (name) is used. How dumb can u be?

1 Like

Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
maestro299:
Self-hating? Worshipping whites? God, who made this man's mind as twisted as this? No wonder it's easy for you guys to be manipulated. Now run down the street and go join your local BLM group. Or doesn't Malema have some homework for you to do?
Bro. Nigerians worship whites a lot and are self-hating and usually talk down on blackness but quick to praise anything to do wirh whites. This is a fact.
Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by maestro299: 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
Bro. Nigerians worship whites a lot and are self-hating and usually talk down on blackness but quick to praise anything to do wirh whites. This is a fact.
You are right. It's generally a black man problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) / Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.