Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman (32396 Views)

10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community, Many People Injured / Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by FakeUnity: 8:19am On Oct 09, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Policeman leave innocent civilians alone!!!!!

You dey mind the mugu? grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 09, 2021
SexyDivaQueen:
but that guy just showed us evidence that you begged for money to feed on nairaland.
There's no problem with begging but you denying even with the glaring evidences.
Drop your account number though lemme give you something sha to manage

Mynd44, Seun, Dominique, lalasticlala,OAM4J etc Don't ignore this. This troll has opened a new account.

I earlier reported this troll who has numerous banned accounts like TurnNewLeaf, (Unbanned- SegFault), J0y0usever, 999monikers...the last two are female monikers he uses to lure men for gay meetings and deceive job seekers he wants to scam. He has broken rule 2,8 ,9 and 19 repeatedly.

He has impersonated me with the moniker 'k0yyes' to scam and deceive people which is a crime on nairaland.

Take note of this account too.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by Dedemworld: 8:58am On Oct 09, 2021
noleflendum:
Hope those brainless idiots are killing Ibo policemen.
I don't think Ibo can produce IGP in the next 50 years because they have killed most of Ibo young officers in NPF

U re talking of 50 years... when they can't produce in the next 100 years
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2021
noleflendum:
I don't think Ibo can produce IGP in the next 50 years because they have killed most of Ibo young officers in NPF

You are foolish.
What is the advantage of providing IGP.

YOU ARE DUMB
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2021
Dedemworld:

U re talking of 50 years... when they can't produce in the next 100 years

Fools.
To hell with your IGP
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by noleflendum: 9:07am On Oct 09, 2021
AFRICANJAMAICA:

You are foolish.
What is the advantage of providing IGP.

YOU ARE DUMB
OK continue killing them
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by noleflendum: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2021
kingsceedon:

Even the north with all the high ranking officers they produced since 19000 till date, what's happening there today?
OK continue to kill them
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by noleflendum: 9:12am On Oct 09, 2021
Ezmans:
no tribe is called ibo in nigeria
Ibos are the people from shout yeast Nigeria
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by SexyDivaQueen(f): 9:19am On Oct 09, 2021
SexyD1vaQueen:

Yes tell it. That's why me n you svck c0c for a living in lekki even though u male. grin Huntsman knows .
Mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J Dragnet Lalasticlala my account has been cloned.
Please help me cos the cloner is a lady, her main moniker is koyyes and she wants to soil my image on this forum
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by Rolly22(m): 10:30am On Oct 09, 2021
noleflendum:

It’s IGBO not Ibo.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by Ojikutubaba: 10:35am On Oct 09, 2021
He pain am well well

Amudeneogu:

Please turn your papa place to war zone
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by MEGAWATCH: 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
noleflendum:

After giving you IGP the same police will kill your people with SARS like flies in Lagos.

Go and listen to the end SARS tribunal going on in Lagos, you will be ashamed of yourself for writing this rubbish.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by Dedemworld: 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
AFRICANJAMAICA:

Fools.
To hell with your IGP

The thing pain the idiot grin grin grin grin u will remain that slave grin grin grin whether u like it or not
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by AFRICANJAMAICA: 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dedemworld:

The thing pain the idiot grin grin grin grin u will remain that slave grin grin grin whether u like it or not

Poor man calling me slave..

Forget faceless forum,there is a possibility that you are poor and not worth sh+$#
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by Dedemworld: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
AFRICANJAMAICA:

Poor man calling me slave..

Forget faceless forum,there is a possibility that you are poor and not worth sh+$#

Hahahahaha grin grin grin it's truly a faceless forum but i know my worth. And thank God for who i am.. so u better fuel ur hustle
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by AFRICANJAMAICA: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dedemworld:

Hahahahaha grin grin grin it's truly a faceless forum but i know my worth. And thank God for who i am.. so u better fuel ur hustle

Thank God for who you are indeed.
Tribalistic fools
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by Dedemworld: 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
AFRICANJAMAICA:

Thank God for who you are indeed.
Tribalistic fools

I purposely don't insulted you in my last quote. But ur reply showed me how downgraded u re.. dunno i was talking to a child. With Bobo milk brain.. i pray u grow old and wise. Cox with this u can't go far in life. And u will find it difficult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oil Price Fall: FG Moves To Use Pension Fund On Infrastructure / APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders / 7 Impressive Ways President Jonathan Fought Corruption (No. 3 May WOW You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.