Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman (32402 Views)

10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community, Many People Injured / Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by kingsceedon(m): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
noleflendum:
Hope those brainless idiots are killing Ibo policemen.
I don't think Ibo can produce IGP in the next 50 years because they have killed most of Ibo young officers in NPF

Even the north with all the high ranking officers they produced since 19000 till date, what's happening there today?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by Reflect7: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
okeyglm:
ipob leave policemen alone !!!!!

Don't mind the animals.

Worthless things.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by Afamed: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sergio101:
Conduct a referendum to save life.

What do you gain in ruling a country you know can never be united??
Do you expect Hausa to raise that motion on the floor of the Senate? Or you expect Yoruba to raise that motion.
Only those who want referendum will raise that on the floor.
But the hypocrite in will not allow them to raise.They are Biafra in the east but remain one Nigeria in the National assembly.
Abaribe the hypocrite who monthly collects millions from Nigeria Govt will never raise a motion for referendum . He has been using the Biafra Anthem to deceive his gullible IPoB followers just to get their votes every 4 yr.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by stinechykee: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
after4:
When will you and your family leave the IDP camp? Abi you no go return to your village to go farm?

Leave that slave that treasure the chain his slave master put on his neck.They will rather allow the Boko Haram and Fulani/Bandits to wipe their entire family than allow Igbos to leave this Zoo country
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by NoSentiment: 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
Their region, their wahala. Let them destroy it if they want to. Who am I to love a person or his region more than them? I cant cry more than the bereaved. Enjoy ur things, ipob/igbos.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by cardoctor(m): 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
A serious affair
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by Enugudirty: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Enugu is a cursed backward useless worthless shithole state ravaged by insecurity, terrorists, kidnappers, erosion, bad roads and filth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by DrChukki: 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sunday2021:
continue supporting ipob, the next bullet is not far from you. Ipob went and attack ebonyi igbos just because the governor said he don't like Biafra.
Just imagine that one of the victims is your brother, your father or sister. Do you know why iam happy with what ipob is doing? Iam happy because 98% of the victims of this rubbish are igbos.
You guys are pained loosers, you hate buhari because he defeated GEJ in an election, the same GEJ is now a friend to buhari. I used to think that igbos are very intelligent but with the way am seeing stupidity in ipob I decided to change my mind. I now see them as uneducated fools.

My brother, I'm not supporting evil. God forbid.

I'm only saying the cause is from the head.

By the way, how sure are you that it's Ipob that attacked Ebonyi community?

Have you forgotten Fulani Herdsmen has been attacking Ebonyi state before now?
So anything Unknown Gunmen anywhere in Nigeria is now Ipob?

By the way, who told you Ipob came about because of Buhari?
Do you know that Radio Biafra has been in existence since 2012?

It was the arrest of MNK that made Ipob and the likes popular.

GEJ kept mute to the rantings of MNK.

Buhari came and took it personal, thereby giving them popularity and power.

I will still say it again, Buhari should be blamed for all these.

Finally, The most educated person in your generation can not be compared with a primary school drop out in Igboland... So keep your dirty mouth and fingers shut...

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by ifiokjohn(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
[quote author=osazsky post=106569452]if them send 2 soldiers there now.una go begin lay down inside mod water...[/quot how come they couldn't send two soldiers to kill the bandits that attacked the NDA
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by ifiokjohn(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
osazsky:
this your innocent citizens is relative..the once way behead native doctor.kill policemen who are parents.burn police station.rape girls.kill pastors for not supporting this agitation..if this is wat innocent means to you sir sorry to say I dont see anything wrong in boko and herdsmen killing.its just difference in agitation both groups are innocent to me .if u carefully study everything
Oya let's talk about the one that killed Innocents youths in 2017-2020 that were just waving their flags...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by ifiokjohn(m): 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
osazsky:
ignore these miscrants..in america that they are shouting treasonable offenses carry the death penalty.in USA namdi kanu and agu would have been put under..for u to wear the biafra flag in a sovereign state is treason.u dont do this in sane countrys..I remember when pep wore the Catalona logo on his breast pocket in a stadium. The english fa fined him...he was criticized..given game bans..note the panalty was less because he committed the offense in UK not Spain.. if he did same in Spain,irrespective of status he would have still been in jail..if u want to wear biafra flag common sense should tell u that the best place to flaunt it is in ghana not nigeria.na there kanu take get sense pass them.i love kanu cuz he is wise and cowardice.he only wore the flag in london and Israel not nigeria
Oga you're a big liar.. when Barca won the league two seasons ago..I remember pique covered himself with Catalonia flag...till now he wasn't arrested... Same with Ramos when Madrid won the champion league.. he was seen with Catalonia flag.. so lie small small idiot
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by Bfss: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
Really
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by Meesquared000(m): 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
This is my comment before the bracket

okeyglm:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/unknown-gunmen-attack-enugu-police-station-shoot-policeman/

This is my comment after the bracket
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
IPOB is a terrorist group.

I hope it is also DSS that is killing fellow DSS and police?
We've heard this countless times. Say something else
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by DigitB: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
Biafran matter always giving northern and western mooslim terrorists sleepless nights. grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
Aufbauh:
Kai, why so much anger on policemen by Ipob instead of the Army? Policemen don't fight war so why not engage the military.

Every reasonable and strategic terrorist group or rebel engage the government military troop.

That is because our own police are not doing what other countries' police are doing.
And they are also doing what other countries' police are not doing.

More to go down!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by Sunday2021: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
DrChukki:

My brother, I'm not supporting evil. God forbid.

I'm only saying the cause is from the head.

By the way, how sure are you that it's Ipob that attacked Ebonyi community?

Have you forgotten Fulani Herdsmen has been attacking Ebonyi state before now?
So anything Unknown Gunmen anywhere in Nigeria is now Ipob?

By the way, who told you Ipob came about because of Buhari?
Do you know that Radio Biafra has been in existence since 2012?

It was the arrest of MNK that made Ipob and the likes popular.

GEJ kept mute to the rantings of MNK.

Buhari came and took it personal, thereby giving them popularity and power.

I will still say it again, Buhari should be blamed for all these.

Finally, The most educated person in your generation can not be compared with a primary school drop out in Igboland... So keep your dirty mouth and fingers shut...
the information I give you is authentic because I get first hand information directly from the source. I don't need to reveal who iam.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
noleflendum:
I don't think Ibo can produce IGP in the next 50 years because they have killed most of Ibo young officers in NPF
U no well. U and who will be in dis Buhari, Pantami, Gumi ,Hell-Rufai terrorist government/cow_ntri
After 50yrs u can from ur grave represent/take ibo's turn of being d IGP.
IGP my foot, Our freedom is more paramount more than anything, any position in d zoo contraption.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by Ibkhaleel01: 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
One IPOB Sympathiser, after seeing Agu's arrest, said "God go judge, can you do this to a Northerner....?".
Indeed, God must judge between the way Nnamdi Kanu was given bail and how Elzakzakky and his wife had remained in jail. God will judge with way we dealt ruthlessly with bandits in the NW, dethroned emirs that behaved like Agu, whereas, Abaribe is still a Senator.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by Ibkhaleel01: 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
You said IPOB do not represent Igbos. They are Nnamdi Kanu followers...

The President in an interview said IPOB is a Dot in a Circle & will be dealt with in the language of force they understand. You started shouting that Buhari has insulted Igbos, Igboland & quickly wrote to America, EU etc that Buhari wants to commit genocide in Igboland.

You said IPOB are freedom fighters to liberate u from Fulani herdsmen & Miyetti Allah...
Till today, they have not killed or arrested one Fulani herdsman or any member of Miyetti Allah committing any crime in Igboland. Rather, only your own Igbo brothers & sisters together with your Igbo brothers & sisters in uniforms are been killed with the properties & businesses of your brothers & sisters who disagree with them burned daily.

You are sitting at home, businesses locked up, little ones are not attending schools & youths are not writing national exams while Fulani herdsmen & Miyetti Allah are going about their legitimate businesses, moving freely & making money daily.

You say Buhari is a tyrant & IPOB is fighting for your freedom but anybody that disagrees with IPOB or their operational methods, gets killed or his properties or livelihood burned to the ground...
Freedom fighters who do not tolerate dissent!

You said IPOB are not responsible for the killings, destructions & disruptions of life in Igboland That unknown gunmen are responsible. Lately, you added that DSS are responsible...

Now, the government has sent in soldiers to deal with the hoodlums including the "DSS", you say they are sending soldiers to kill Igbos. Are the hoodlums, unknown gunmen, killer "DSS" Igbos?
We said IPOB, ESN, Unknown Gunmen, Killer "DSS" are all Wings of the Umbrella Pirates...
You disagreed!
Now, the government has sent in troops to deal with these hoodlums that said there will not be any election in Anambra & have gone ahead to kill & destroy to make good their threat, you are screaming that Buhari has sent in troops to rig the election for APC.
Pray, those who are killing APC members, officials, candidates & burning their offices/houses in the name of stopping elections in Anambra, are they working to rig the election for the Umbrella Pirates?
A scarecrow is an object crafted to resemble a human being & set up to scare birds & rodents away from farms where crops are growing. It has no brain & is controlled by wind directions.
May you never be infected with the self-destructiv

e disease of foolish hate that turns one into a self-immolating scarecrow!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by Ibkhaleel01: 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
He said “Aproko TV Hard Facts!
Southeast Nigeria has almost no substantial natural resources.
The South East is almost a barren soil.
The South East has no outstanding Federal importance.
The only thing the Igbos in the East have to their advantage is the ability to turn money into more money ; but they can only achieve that if the East is peaceful for business.
Today the Southeast has begun a movement that could turn the East into a desolate desert ….
To those hailing Unknown Gunmen,you should also know that a bullet knows nobody…
All we have to do, is sit down and watch the show…. ”
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by Ibkhaleel01: 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
You fight Fulanis in your land, lie against them, chase them away. Even those who aren't Fulanis, you accuse them of being Fulanis for either being Muslims or beings Christians associating with Muslims.
When your brethren commit havoc and institute mayhem, you heap it on Fulanis.
And you think that is racial harmony?
Oponu! That is racism!
Remove the iroko tree in your eyes before stretching your mouth against
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
noleflendum:
I hope after all these ur hate and negative vibes, you are living in a very big mansion like obi cubanna or chief priest Or are you one of these urchin that squit under lagos bridge Make ur hate worth it
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by ideatoprince18(m): 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Policeman leave innocent civilians alone!!!!!
...... May your stupiiidiity last forever .... Fuulish ipob pig
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by after4: 12:01am On Oct 09, 2021
But you have time to display your foolishness online bah?
Why do you think it's nice typing rubbish supporting people that kept you in idp when you can't even go back to your farmland?

benuejosh:
I don't have time for kids like you. Stop disgracing you community online.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by berrystunn(m): 12:16am On Oct 09, 2021
Is not ESN is unknown gun men

But where is ESN ?.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by Bastard1stborn: 12:17am On Oct 09, 2021
Aufbauh:
Kai, why so much anger on policemen by Ipob instead of the Army? Policemen don't fight war so why not engage the military.

Every reasonable and strategic terrorist group or rebel engage the government military troop.

Exactly! I'm from the West. I believe and see these people as my brother but their reasoning faculty is so weak, malfunctioning and low when you compare with how other regions handle their issues, especially the political sphere on the nation.

They are not strategic enough to face these APC with their kiddy and silly way of striking.

They are not constitutional but extremely criminal minded set of fuulish ideots who doesn't have a foresight towards their xurrection action. Giving them more distance to the ruling canals of this country.

Even if you become a country, of what use will it be with these kind of humans who have among you and your rules of engage? Don't you see how the government IN Biafra would be like if you consider their doings irrespective of whom to strike. No reasonable fact or logic in there killing bar, graph and chart.

They are just acting like a mad dog...

Exactly how I see them IF THE PEOPLE DOING THE KILLING ARE IPOB....

But if not, MY APOLOGIES.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by berrystunn(m): 12:20am On Oct 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
IPOB is a terrorist group.

I hope it is also DSS that is killing fellow DSS and police?

Yes is DSS killing innocent DSS.

Where is ESN?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman by Bastard1stborn: 12:26am On Oct 09, 2021
But Presidency dey craze ooooo...

They will just give information or updates, law or rules at any point in time with features like stupidity, foolishness, unexposed & odd giving obnoxious sound like UNKNOWN GUNMEN AND FULANI HERDSMEN.

WHO IS FOOLING WHO HERE? THE GOVT OR THE PEOPLE?

THE PEOPLE BELIEVE THEY ARE ACTING WITH SMARTNESS WHILE GOVT IS ALSO PLAYING ALONG LIKE THEY DON'T KNOW WHO THE PEOPLE ARE. A NEWS CARRIED IT WITH TAG-NAME UNKNOWN GUNMEN AND IT BECOME A NATIONAL "TERM". EVERYONE IN THIS COUNTRY IS A COW. WEATHER LEGIT OR ILLEGIT, RICH OR POOL, OFFICIAL OR STREET... ALL OF UNA NA COW IN REALITY. INCLUDING ME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Ayade's Appointees Live In Dilapidated Conditions (Pics) / Saraki Please Forgive Oshiomhole, I Apologise On His Behalf - Lere Olayinka / Sokoto Test Runs Independent Power Project (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.