Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

School Result Checking Portal Script - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / School Result Checking Portal Script (891 Views)

See The Web App I Made For Checking COVID-19 Stats / Result Checking Portal For Pry N Secondary Schools / Automated School Result Computation Portal & Scratch Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Result Checking Portal Script by Upnext9ja: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RCjXpVE93o

Hello guys today I present to you much sort after Script, the school result checking portal php Script, which you can use to build result checking portal for schools or sell to others who need this Script.

You need this script if you are

1. A Programmer

** you can use it for school clients as they can hardly resist the benefits this script provides to both students, teachers and school owners
** you can improve on the code and make it even more attractive
** sell to others
**make money for life generating selling scratch card/result cards to schools you manage

2. School Owners/ Principal

** upgrade your school
**earn more income from sales of scratch cards
**essential stress of teachers
** spend less printing report cards

3. Entrepreneur

you can buy this script and sell it to programmers or to schools owners or anyone who need it and make money

4. Reading This (You)

Because I want you to make money �, just do what the Entrepreneur is doing �

In this system, results are created offline using excel sheets, teachers only need to enter the test and exam scores of students into the excel, which automatically generates total score, average percentage, position, and total average score of each student . Interesting right.

Contact Rocket Codes on WhatsApp +2348165380125 or email rocketcodes@gmail.com to get Price and Demo link

#schoolResultCheckingPortal #makemoney
#result Checking PortalScript #phpscripts
#schoolresults #2021 #2022 #2023

Re: School Result Checking Portal Script by Upnext9ja: 10:43am On Nov 19, 2021
Codes update loading...

(1) (Reply)

My First Day With Node Js (I Made My Own Database System) / Apple Introduces Iphone / I Need Your Help On Domain Controller (active Directory)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.